Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 96
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @Sahu1990

You, dog licker

Can't you see virmach playing everyone over and over again?

• kalipuskalipus Member
    edited April 2022

i paid with crypto, so no refund is possible, also we have already discussed why the ticket was opened, you said that i have to open a ticket to billing department, which I did and still nothing happened after 9 days

you can not oversell, if you have not the capacity to be able to process you orders

Thanked by 1Hishiro
  • Only if people would understand what pre-order means :D

• @Terry8 said:
    @Sahu1990

You, dog licker

I dig deep, and learn that 'dog licker' should be SIMP.

• Sahu1990Sahu1990 Member
    edited April 2022

@Terry8 said:
    @Sahu1990

You, dog licker

As far as I know, you can apply for a refund at least one week ago, if you asked for a refund, every problem is solved.
    And now, watch your mouth.

• Sahu1990Sahu1990 Member
    edited April 2022

@ogx103201 said:

@Terry8 said:
    @Sahu1990

You, dog licker

I dig deep, and learn that 'dog licker' should be SIMP.

I think if one felt the service is suck, one can simply apply for a refund, and that’s reasonable, isn’t it?
    Indeed, virmach delayed the activation for a long time, and that’s bad, but if anyone feels unfair about it, one can simply ask for a refund and say that virmach failed to honor the promise and never use their service again, while not kept abusing and pushing.

• taizitaizi Member

@AlwaysSkint said: save yourself hassle by not accepting orders from a certain large East Asian country. :-/

don't leave me alone :'(

• taizitaizi Member

#Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP

# Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

# Listen I know You Could Have Just Gave Me This But This Is The Engagement I Yearn

# Wait So You’re Telling Me You Want Me To Post Three Different Hashtags Just To Get What I Probably Would Have Anyway

# Wait So You’re Telling Me You Want Me To Post Four Different Hashtags Just To Get What I Probably Would Have Anyway

# Oh My God You Made Me Do All This You Could Have Just Listed These As Biennual Please Stop Engaging With Me

just let us spam more tags instead of hate

• @elliotc said:
    Ar, racist again? What a handy tool.

you can try to black people say "n word", them tell you is what.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@louiejordan said:
    @VirMach I can't log in right now, how long does the billing panel need to be maintenance.

We're still getting attacked to an extreme level.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

@louiejordan said:
    @VirMach I can't log in right now, how long does the billing panel need to be maintenance.

VPS in Japan has historically been very expensive, and you have violated the interests of certain merchants.

• pddpdd Member

@VirMach

I'm really sorry for you man!I hope this time it will give you some more understanding of a specific group of people!

• taizitaizi Member

@VirMach said:

@louiejordan said:

do you set up your Cloudflare WAF rules proply?
    it can be helped if you use it, I saw other website owners defend 100 million bad requests and throw their requests into the cache

• @VirMach said:

@louiejordan said:

you need to invest 22K a year to keep your site up.

@taizi said:

@VirMach said:

@louiejordan said:

it can be helped if you use it, I saw other website owners defend 100 million bad requests and throw their requests into the cache

10 million total requests, 5 million captcha, 2 million challenged, 2 million blocked, another half a million JS challenge. Cloudflare also detected and mitigated multiple denial of service attacks, 2 million rate limits...

But in the end all it takes is that last little bit that leaks through to overload everything enough to where it's difficult to try to deploy mass services.

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@torrye said:

What are you guys even going on about anymore?

• @VirMach said: What are you guys even going on about anymore?

I honestly wasn't sure if they were trolling or what.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • taizitaizi Member

@torrye said:

you mad :D

• bdlbdl Member

@VirMach said:

@torrye said:
    (... edited out since pathetic ...)

Watched Saw + Found mspaint.exe = bad combo :'(

Thanked by 2bulbasaur FrankZ
  • taizitaizi Member

@VirMach said:

@taizi said:

@VirMach said:

@louiejordan said:

10 million total requests, 5 million captcha, 2 million challenged, 2 million blocked, another half a million JS challenge. Cloudflare also detected and mitigated multiple denial of service attacks, 2 million rate limits...

But in the end all it takes is that last little bit that leaks through to overload everything enough to where it's difficult to try to deploy mass services.

some nice WAF rules can block 99.9% bad traffic in normal,but the 10000 leftover requests can still crash WHMCS, WHMCS just too bloated...

edited April 2022

@taizi said:

@VirMach said:

@taizi said:

@VirMach said:

@louiejordan said:

some nice WAF rules can block 99.9% bad traffic in normal,but the 10000 leftover requests can still crash WHMCS, WHMCS just too bloated...

Yeah both piece of software being attacked is absolute garbage.

(edit) And to be clear we can sustain it for the most part it just makes doing anything ambitious sluggish. As in any normal day it'd be fine but we're trying to mass deploy thousands of services.

So it's the combination of us trying to actually use it in a mass scale at the same time causing any crashes.

Thanked by 2taizi FrankZ
  • xinyexinye Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach said:

@taizi said:

@VirMach said:

@taizi said:

@VirMach said:

@louiejordan said:

Yeah both piece of software being attacked is absolute garbage.

(edit) And to be clear we can sustain it for the most part it just makes doing anything ambitious sluggish. As in any normal day it'd be fine but we're trying to mass deploy thousands of services.

So it's the combination of us trying to actually use it in a mass scale at the same time causing any crashes.

Come on Virmach

• JeDaYoshiJeDaYoshi Member
    edited April 2022

@torrye said:

lmfao what, those angry people aren't joking?

The true level of LowEnd, I guess.

• @VirMach said:

@torrye said:

Why Hostname is FlawedClumsy-VM?

• @Sahu1990 said:

@Terry8 said:
    @Sahu1990

You, dog licker

As far as I know, you can apply for a refund at least one week ago, if you asked for a refund, every problem is solved.
    And now, watch your mouth.

dog licker . lol.

• @notflycat said:

@VirMach said:

@torrye said:

Why Hostname is FlawedClumsy-VM?

They're randomly generated names out of a word list...

• fanfan Veteran

@VirMach said: Cloudflare

So Cloudflare is doing a good job here? Which Cloudflare plan are you on?

• @sunaihui said:

@elliotc said:

My self-racial identity is an attack helicopter.

Thanked by 3taizi bulbasaur FrankZ
  • The promotion code entered has expired

• taizitaizi Member

@elliotc said:

@sunaihui said:

@elliotc said:

My self-racial identity is an attack helicopter.

Does it racist if I send you this song?

This discussion has been closed.