Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 95
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @lizhuzhu said:
    Individual speech does not represent the quality of the whole country, but your words expose your upbringing.

>

When those shitty individuals made up most of the country, nobody cares about the fraction of sensible people. I already made it clear, just stop.

Manner is for people of culture, not for the barbarians.

Thanked by 1ooowwww
  • #Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP

# Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

# Listen I know You Could Have Just Gave Me This But This Is The Engagement I Yearn

# Wait So You’re Telling Me You Want Me To Post Three Different Hashtags Just To Get What I Probably Would Have Anyway

# Wait So You’re Telling Me You Want Me To Post Four Different Hashtags Just To Get What I Probably Would Have Anyway

# Oh My God You Made Me Do All This You Could Have Just Listed These As Biennual Please Stop Engaging With Me

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Sahu1990Sahu1990 Member
    edited April 2022

@reisenpai said:

@reisenpai said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Again, not all Chinese are the same, there are people who obey the rules and wait patiently here
    Stop Discrimination!

Oh great, although 99.85% of them are doing the exact same thing, not all of them are the same.
    Yep that makes sense.

I don't know if the percentage is 99.85%. So what? The rest who are patiently waiting don't deserve your words, and I believe there are a lot of those who are well educated did't even leave a comment here.
    You can condemn those who don't obey the rules, but not all of them.

To you, maybe there are a lot of sensible people. But to us, we can only see the fact most of the bullshit came from china.

The point is clear, don't pretend not seeing it.

I will make this even more clear to you.
    Because of the sheer amount of bullshit from china, we simply can not care about those tiny fraction of sensible people.
    The things you see is not what we see.

I sincerely feel sorry for the kind of way you are thinking, it’s a shame. I, as a Chinese, don’t deserve it and I don’t accept it, and I’ll fight back every time I see this kind of thing. And indeed, there are a lot of sensible people in China.
    Besides, what you’re doing could just make things worse, and I don’t see the difference between your words with those people, and I don’t think you can represent all of the members on LET.

• @Sahu1990
    You don't deserve to be Chinese, S13

• @reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

@reisenpai said:

@lizhuzhu said:
    Individual speech does not represent the quality of the whole country, but your words expose your upbringing.

>

When those shitty individuals made up most of the country, nobody cares about the fraction of sensible people. I already made it clear, just stop.

People of culture, from someone using racial slur? How ironic. :smiley:

• @Terry8 said:
    @Sahu1990
    You don't deserve to be Chinese, S13

I sincerely recommend you to read the previous comments before judging, I’m fighting for Chinese, thank you.

• @Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:

@reisenpai said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Again, not all Chinese are the same, there are people who obey the rules and wait patiently here
    Stop Discrimination!

Oh great, although 99.85% of them are doing the exact same thing, not all of them are the same.
    Yep that makes sense.

I don't know if the percentage is 99.85%. So what? The rest who are patiently waiting don't deserve your words, and I believe there are a lot of those who are well educated did't even leave a comment here.

To you, maybe there are a lot of sensible people. But to us, we can only see the fact most of the bullshit came from china.

Because of the sheer amount of bullshit from china, we simply can not care about those tiny fraction of sensible people.

I sincerely feel sorry for the kind of way you are thinking, it’s a shame. I, as a Chinese, don’t deserve it and I don’t accept it, and I’ll fight back every time I see this kind of thing.
    Besides, what you’re doing could just make things worse, and I don’t see the difference between your words with those people, and I don’t think you can represent all of the members on LET.

Yeah sure, whatever you say.
    Was never part of LET anyways, what I'm talking about is the world in a nutshell.
    If VirMach posts updates on their website, I won't be here in this hell of shitposting.

So I'm leaving.

Thanked by 1ooowwww
  • edited April 2022

No wonder conservatives are hated everywhere. The Base and the Superstructure clearly shed some lights here.

• @ilovevirmachvps said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

@reisenpai said:

@lizhuzhu said:

>

Yep you are not capable of reading, what a surprise.

Anyways, Signing out now.

Thanked by 1ooowwww
  • @reisenpai said:

@ilovevirmachvps said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

@reisenpai said:

@lizhuzhu said:

>

What a corward.

• @reisenpai said:

@ilovevirmachvps said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

@reisenpai said:

@lizhuzhu said:

>

GO, find your mama and cry as hard as you can. :smiley:

• @Sahu1990
    Have you read it? Did you read it and understand it?

• Ar, racist again? What a handy tool.

• bashbash Member

lol

• @reisenpai said:

@ilovevirmachvps said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

@reisenpai said:

@lizhuzhu said:

>

"Mama mama, someone on the LET is bullying me because I used a racial slur. :disappointed: "

Thanked by 1miau
    edited April 2022

@Terry8 said:
    @Sahu1990
    Have you read it? Did you read it and understand it?

Again, please read my previous comments, I’m fighting for Chinese people. I was keeping arguing with that racist guy here.

• @elliotc said:
    Ar, racist again? What a handy tool.

Yeah right? I'm obviously entitled enough to use the racial slur. As it's what God teaches us.

• Interesting to see how this thread become from excitement to hate.

Thanked by 2bdl taizi
  • @reisenpai said:

@lizhuzhu said:

>

What is a civilized man?First, let's let go of pride and prejudice and respect others; Second, any statement must be based on facts and logic; Finally, keep quiet so as not to affect VirMach's mood and slow down the activation progress of the VPS.

• @ilovevirmachvps said:

@reisenpai said:

@ilovevirmachvps said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

@reisenpai said:

@lizhuzhu said:

>

"Mama mama, someone on the LET is bullying me because I used a racial slur. :disappointed: "

I think maybe there's no need to waste words on that poor racist guy, no need to lower your level.

Thanked by 2lemoncube FrankZ
  • @reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

SHUT UP AND FUCK YOU MOUTH

• elliotcelliotc Member
    edited April 2022

@ilovevirmachvps said:

@elliotc said:

Yeah right? I'm obviously entitled enough to use the racial slur. As it's what God teaches us.

Racism will never disappear, it is the nature
    Educated people will tend to hide their true thoughts, or just hide their identity like on a green forum.
    If you need to use “racist“ to blame someone, I suggest you go to twitter or facebook. I'm not saying anything is right, it's just it is harder to get sympathy when people are anonymous.

• @reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

You just a rubbish and shut up

• @VirMach I can't log in right now, how long does the billing panel need to be maintenance.

• Man... A few weeks ago this thread started with a bunch of reasonable people behaving like women just before a newly opened clothing store, then it turned into a bunch of impatient people, after that a number of people behaving like idiots, and now it's a number of idiots behaving like racists...

Every time you think the low point has been reached, but it turns out otherwise...

Thanked by 1taizi
    edited April 2022

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Stop Discrimination!

The rest who are patiently waiting don't deserve your words

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:

@reisenpai said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Stop Discrimination!

Yep that makes sense.

I sincerely feel sorry for the kind of way you are thinking, it’s a shame. I, as a Chinese, don’t deserve it and I don’t accept it, and I’ll fight back every time I see this kind of thing. And indeed, there are a lot of sensible people in China.

@Terry8
    I sincerely remind you that I’m the first one who fought with that guy, ok?

• can everyone just calm down, this is LET, please talk about virmach in this thread, everyone should be more concerned about attacks and about tokyo sonthing...

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @qwerttaa said:
    can everyone just calm down, this is LET, please talk about virmach in this thread, everyone should be more concerned about attacks and about tokyo sonthing...

I'm with you!

• @elliotc said:

@ilovevirmachvps said:

@elliotc said:

Racism will never disappear, it is the nature
    Educated people will tend to hide their true thoughts, or just hide their identity like on a green forum.
    If you need to use “racist“ to blame someone, I suggest you go to twitter or facebook. I'm not saying anything is right, it's just it is harder to get sympathy when people are anonymous.

What you quoted is a hypothesis, maybe it’s partially true, but I think not all the people are the same.

• # Listen I know You Could Have Just Gave Me This But This Is The Engagement I Yearn

This discussion has been closed.