Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 92
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• LaoxuLaoxu Member
    edited April 2022

@tototo said:

@Laoxu said:
    @ VirMach
    Thanks, I followed your instructions to find the invoice number

Invoice ID - 01401546

You can follow this too

@ VirMach said:
    In any case even if you provide the ID, I'm not helping you here any further. You can do it through the ticket process.

I came here because I sent a work order and there was no reply.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@xpreboun said: Idk if this would make you feel a bit better, but I bought 10 of the 2 year 1536 special (one per location) and only 3 are activated. These 3 activated all have some issues (ISO, improper creation, OS doesn't work), so personally I would prefer stable system/activation rather than broken ones.

Think of it this way: If 30% of activated services are broken on a new node (because either the activation process isn't stable or the host machine still have some issues) there would probably be 50% more ticket created. In that case, do you prefer your service be provisioned broken and waiting longer to fix, or simply waiting for Virmach to tune their activation process so your service won't have any issues when it's provisioned?

These shouldn't be broken, what's your issue more specifically?

• @Laoxu said:

If you follow Virmach update you'll see he said he will process refunds before activating your service...

• @VirMach said:

@xpreboun said: Idk if this would make you feel a bit better, but I bought 10 of the 2 year 1536 special (one per location) and only 3 are activated. These 3 activated all have some issues (ISO, improper creation, OS doesn't work), so personally I would prefer stable system/activation rather than broken ones.

Think of it this way: If 30% of activated services are broken on a new node (because either the activation process isn't stable or the host machine still have some issues) there would probably be 50% more ticket created. In that case, do you prefer your service be provisioned broken and waiting longer to fix, or simply waiting for Virmach to tune their activation process so your service won't have any issues when it's provisioned?

These shouldn't be broken, what's your issue more specifically?

It's all fixed now...
    One of it was provision issue, the other two was ISO/Template issue.

• I can't believe such a shameless merchant.

I'll explain it directly. Shameless businessmen who cheat cash flow.

Still flaunting their greatness there.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • LaoxuLaoxu Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach
    hi, the invoice ID has been sent to you, can you reply to me! Confirm that you will process this refund
    Invoice - 01401546

• dosaidosai Member

# Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

# Listen I know You Could Have Just Gave Me This But This Is The Engagement I Yearn

# Wait So You’re Telling Me You Want Me To Post Three Different Hashtags Just To Get What I Probably Would Have Anyway

# Wait So You’re Telling Me You Want Me To Post Four Different Hashtags Just To Get What I Probably Would Have Anyway

# Oh My God You Made Me Do All This You Could Have Just Listed These As Biennual Please Stop Engaging With Me

• @Laoxu said:

@tototo said:

@Laoxu said:
    @ VirMach

Invoice ID - 01401546

You can follow this too

@ VirMach said:
    In any case even if you provide the ID, I'm not helping you here any further. You can do it through the ticket process.

Opening a ticket for a refund, tell your LET username and invoice ID, and waiting is the fastest way for you to get your refund.

@ VirMach said:

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@tototo said:

@Laoxu said:

@tototo said:

@Laoxu said:
    @ VirMach

Invoice ID - 01401546

You can follow this too

@ VirMach said:

Opening a ticket for a refund, tell your LET username and invoice ID, and waiting is the fastest way for you to get your refund.

@ VirMach said:

I'm sure he already has at least 3 tickets open already as well. Maybe he even left a voicemail.

• hello everyone

JP039 is down or not right now?

my ssh and vpn are all dead now...

and i cant use clientarea, just 502 :smile:

• @qwerttaa said:

If your service is provisioned, try solusvm.virmach.com

• @xpreboun said:

@qwerttaa said:

If your service is provisioned, try solusvm.virmach.com

oh,,,,thank you but i cant login

"Invalid Username or Password"

i want to know how i can have an account and password for solusvm.virmach.com

i think its similar to https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php

• ooooopps, is not 502
    sorry
    its 522.......

• @qwerttaa said:

SolusVM and WHMCS have different account/password. Although most of time you can use SolusVM functions directly on WHMCS, or login to SolusVM directly through WHMCS.
    Check the activation email you received when your service is provisioned (Subject: "Your cloud service is almost ready (IP)") There's a section named "Advanced Control Panel", and the last sentence have your username for SolusVM. Reset your password on SolusVM then login.

• i> @xpreboun said:

@qwerttaa said:

SolusVM and WHMCS have different account/password. Although most of time you can use SolusVM functions directly on WHMCS, or login to SolusVM directly through WHMCS.
    Check the activation email you received when your service is provisioned (Subject: "Your cloud service is almost ready (IP)") There's a section named "Advanced Control Panel", and the last sentence have your username for SolusVM. Reset your password on SolusVM then login.

i will try
    thank you!

• xmcmxmcm Member

Does it take me a month to apply for a refund now? Will the refund process be completed at least after April 6?

• riofredinandriofredinand Member
    edited April 2022

@duckeeyuck said:

@VirMach said: In any case even if you provide the ID, I'm not helping you here any further. You can do it through the ticket process.

HEY YOU, YOU TELL ME WHICH FKER IS BOTHERING U AND ILL TAKE CARE OF HIM
    ITS EASY WHEN IM ON THE INTERNET

So you know how to hack somebody, I want to learn, any guides for beginner or maybe some website?

• xprebounxpreboun Member
    edited April 2022

@riofredinand said:

@duckeeyuck said:

@VirMach said: In any case even if you provide the ID, I'm not helping you here any further. You can do it through the ticket process.

So you know how to hack somebody, I want to learn, any guides for beginner?

Super hack: turn off your WiFi, unplug Ethernet, open cmd (windows) or terminal and ping 127.0.0.1.

• there is an auto shutdown issue in JP039
    and cant turn on automatically
    i need to manually boot in solusvm

• @xpreboun said:

@riofredinand said:

@duckeeyuck said:

So you know how to hack somebody, I want to learn, any guides for beginner?

Super hack: turn off your WiFi, unplug Ethernet, open cmd (windows) or terminal and ping 127.0.0.1.

Haha very funny I will try it.

• @qwerttaa said:
    there is an auto shutdown issue in JP039

Are you using 384MB special?
    If so, you might want to read this: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3403717/#Comment_3403717

• qwerttaaqwerttaa Member
    edited April 2022

@xpreboun said:

@qwerttaa said:
    there is an auto shutdown issue in JP039

Are you using 384MB special?
    If so, you might want to read this: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3403717/#Comment_3403717

384MB special but i don't have anything other than vpn service
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3402475/#Comment_3402475

• bdlbdl Member

@torrye said:
    I can't believe such a shameless merchant.

Please explain, I don't understand

• @qwerttaa said:

384MB special but i don't have anything other than vpn service
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3402475/#Comment_3402475

Yeah he was using 128MB on OVZ, and this is KVM...

Try to see if you are able to figure out why that shutdown occured with this: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/557888/how-to-find-out-who-what-caused-a-reboot-shutdown
    I would assume most of these might be a sudden spike in your memory usage and the service got "killed".

• @bdl said:

@torrye said:
    I can't believe such a shameless merchant.

Please explain, I don't understand

If you use Google translate to convert it back to Chinese, it's pretty meaningful... With the weird English translation it makes no sense

• If it is true, that someone orders today (with higher price, in Tokyo) will have their vps open very soon, even sooner than people who gave order in March.

• xprebounxpreboun Member
    edited April 2022

@Ghsssss said:
    If it is true, that someone orders today (with higher price, in Tokyo) will have their vps open very soon, even sooner than people who gave order in March.

I don't think Virmach said that specifically. Also that Special page does mention "every service is manually provisioned". So that probably means they'll also need to wait for manual provisions for JP node.

Virmach also said he is provisioning JP services now and It's apparently taking the website...

• Sahu1990Sahu1990 Member
    edited April 2022

@Ghsssss said:
    If it is true, that someone orders today (with higher price, in Tokyo) will have their vps open very soon, even sooner than people who gave order in March.

That’s not true at all. Nobody gets an activation with an order placed today.
    Can’t you people see the previous comments in this thread? Are all of you blind?

Thanked by 1foitin
  • @VirMach If I have to wait for a long time, please help me move to the location that will be opened immediately and give me some options, otherwise, please help me refund, thank you!
    Invoice #1408710

• @Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

That’s not true at all. Nobody gets an activation with an order placed today.
    Can’t you people see the previous comments in this thread? Are all of you blind?

Uh that's what someone said in Hostloc... and apparently some people don't even care to read previous comments because it's too long (hence why some people kept asking the same question within a short period of time).

This discussion has been closed.