Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 89
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @FrankZ said:

@manxsec said: Why is the new activity started immediately, while the old order is still in the waiting state?

@Rxl said: You should activate the server in the order of purchase time, the server has been in beta for a long time, but you have been selling new orders, and then new tickets are posted here to be activated first, then...the first purchase When will the order be completed?

I have not seen any new sales being activated in Tokyo.

My order is March 14th and it has not been shipped yet. Is this normal?

• SuchSuch Member

@Rxl said:
    You should activate the server in the order of purchase time, the server has been in beta for a long time, but you have been selling new orders, and then new tickets are posted here to be activated first, then...the first purchase When will the order be completed?

Users who paid for two years are also waiting. When pre-ordering, it is stated that the two-year payment will be activated first, so what is happening now?

• @manxsec said:

@FrankZ said:

@manxsec said: Why is the new activity started immediately, while the old order is still in the waiting state?

@Rxl said: You should activate the server in the order of purchase time, the server has been in beta for a long time, but you have been selling new orders, and then new tickets are posted here to be activated first, then...the first purchase When will the order be completed?

My order is March 12th and it has not been activated

• @sour_lemon said:

@manxsec said:

@FrankZ said:

My order is March 12th and it has not been activated

My order is March 14th and I pay for two years

• VicoeoVicoeo Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach
    Please help me with this work order:#620839,Please help me to return to Alipay.
    My email:[email protected] can't receive any email from virmach, which makes me unable to log in. Please send password to my email. Thank you

• FisherFisher Member
    edited April 2022

# Wait So You’re Telling Me You Want Me To Post Four Different Hashtags Just To Get What I Probably Would Have Anyway

• k2775739k2775739 Member
    edited April 2022

#Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP 107.172.145.24

Invoice #831989
    Prefer Japan

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited April 2022

@FrankZ said:

@vanmax said: Invoice #1398608,Tokyo, may I join the beta tester?

VirMach is currently not adding any more beta testers in Tokyo and is waiting on more servers to arrive and be set up. **More pre-sale users are expected to be set up no earlier then Wendsday, although it may be a little later then that. **
    Of course nothing I said above is guaranteed and is just an estimate.

The only pre-orders set up on Toyko Nodes are beta testers. There was a limited period of time VirMach offered to convert some pre-orders to beta testers because there was some NVMe issues with the two Tokyo nodes that arrived first.

Not being in a rush and waiting until VirMach has everything worked out is the smart move. You will end up being provisioned on more stable nodes, so you should not have the problems the beta testers are commenting on in this thread.
    In the end I expect you will be happy that you waited.

EDIT: TL;DR. Negative comments are not going to make anything happen faster.

EDIT2: I also admit I screwed up by posting the #Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo ... hashtag early. I am truly sorry for doing that. :blush:

• Invoice #1400331

• LaoxuLaoxu Member

@VirMach
    I can't receive the 2-step verification email for my account, can you help me solve it.
    I sent a lot of tickets and no one responded!
    Account Email: [email protected]

• My San Jose server has been offline for over a month and no one has dealt with it.
    Ticket #356861

• I'm a new developer and I'm glad I see https://virmach.com/special-offers , I really hope to have a server closer to Tokyo. Could you please help me move my server to Tokyo.

Invoice #1326943

• Very excited to see https://virmach.com/special-offers , could you help me move to Tokyo.
    Invoice #1325569

• @joechen said:
    I'm a new developer and I'm glad I see https://virmach.com/special-offers , I really hope to have a server closer to Tokyo. Could you please help me move my server to Tokyo.

Invoice #1326943

Is the Tokyo vps purchased on this page directly powered on?

• Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

• # Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

waiting for Tokyo Invoice #1413465

thanks!

• #Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP

• @Laoxu said:
    @VirMach
    I can't receive the 2-step verification email for my account, can you help me solve it.

Opening tickets repeatedly is just plain annoying.
    These are all you can do.

• Understand your own mistakes that did not write down the backup code
    • Open the ticket for VPS refund only once

@VirMach said:
    You're going to also have to wait a lot longer, and potentially forever because the issue is not always solvable. When you add two factor, and don't store your backup code, you can by default assume your account is permanently lost.

@VirMach said:

@Laoxu said: @VirMach I can't log into my account because I have two factor verification turned on because I can't get the verification email! I didn't save the backup code, can you help me? ?

No

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • letuserweiletuserwei Member
    edited April 2022

fuck virmach.
    Swindler

Thanked by 2Such VirMach
  • QennyQenny Member

@manxsec said:
    https://virmach.com/special-offers/
    Is this a pre-sale plan or an immediate start

Really? ? Vir has tricked us. 90% of pre-sale users have not turned on, but now there is a Japanese VPS that can be turned on immediately. When I questioned two weeks ago that they didn't have the resources to deliver to the Tokyo locations that bought the pre-sale, the VirMach boss said it was a conspiracy theory

Thanked by 1nightcat
  • LaoxuLaoxu Member
    edited April 2022

@tototo said:

@Laoxu said:
    @VirMach

Opening tickets repeatedly is just plain annoying.
    These are all you can do.

• Understand your own mistakes that did not write down the backup code
    • Open the ticket for VPS refund only once

@VirMach said:
    You're going to also have to wait a lot longer, and potentially forever because the issue is not always solvable. When you add two factor, and don't store your backup code, you can by default assume your account is permanently lost.

@VirMach said:

@Laoxu said: @VirMach I can't log into my account because I have two factor verification turned on because I can't get the verification email! I didn't save the backup code, can you help me? ?

No

Not having a backup code was my oversight, but who would have thought not to receive a second verification email? There is no hint on the official website.
    There is no reply to the ticket, I can only go here to ask you for help..
    Please help me recover my account,
    Or give me a refund!

• Invoice #1346659 Where can I move from ColoCrossing Datacenter?

• Sad news for all our members
    our funds as a pre-sale sponsor have not been delivered yet. However, virmach has already got the money for a spot sale. Yes you heard that right. Those who don't use the discount code for the current price can start directly.
    Did you feel like you were being cheated ??
    Then I want to ask the owner how to identify MJJS because he wants to send all sponsored presellers to one server.
    I don't know if there are relevant laws to sue in the US, but in Singapore such a business model will be sued by consumers
    This creeps me out...

• Tokyo 1398738#

• WTF, the newer orders come first, while the earlier orders are still pending.

• adef_1adef_1 Member
    edited April 2022

Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

waiting for Tokyo Invoice #1399316

thanks a lot!

• Useing the complex attributive clauses to misslead the custome who using translate tools.
    "We are MJJ, You are really dogs."

• SuchSuch Member

@FrankZ said:

@FrankZ said:

@vanmax said: Invoice #1398608,Tokyo, may I join the beta tester?

VirMach is currently not adding any more beta testers in Tokyo and is waiting on more servers to arrive and be set up. **More pre-sale users are expected to be set up no earlier then Wendsday, although it may be a little later then that. **
    Of course nothing I said above is guaranteed and is just an estimate.

The only pre-orders set up on Toyko Nodes are beta testers. There was a limited period of time VirMach offered to convert some pre-orders to beta testers because there was some NVMe issues with the two Tokyo nodes that arrived first.

Not being in a rush and waiting until VirMach has everything worked out is the smart move. You will end up being provisioned on more stable nodes, so you should not have the problems the beta testers are commenting on in this thread.
    In the end I expect you will be happy that you waited.

EDIT: TL;DR. Negative comments are not going to make anything happen faster.

EDIT2: I also admit I screwed up by posting the #Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo ... hashtag early. I am truly sorry for doing that. :blush:

@Qenny said:

@manxsec said:
    https://virmach.com/special-offers/
    Is this a pre-sale plan or an immediate start

Really? ? Vir has tricked us. 90% of pre-sale users have not turned on, but now there is a Japanese VPS that can be turned on immediately. When I questioned two weeks ago that they didn't have the resources to deliver to the Tokyo locations that bought the pre-sale, the VirMach boss said it was a conspiracy theory

How do you explain these, they are all testers? @FrankZ

• @hehuangCCs said:

Sad news for all our members
    our funds as a pre-sale sponsor have not been delivered yet. However, virmach has already got the money for a spot sale. Yes you heard that right. Those who don't use the discount code for the current price can start directly.
    Did you feel like you were being cheated ??
    Then I want to ask the owner how to identify MJJS because he wants to send all sponsored presellers to one server.
    I don't know if there are relevant laws to sue in the US, but in Singapore such a business model will be sued by consumers
    This creeps me out...

How did you survive Singapore with such poor Singlish?
    Unless you come up with Singapore business laws in your head :)

• bdlbdl Member

Thanked by 2FrankZ bulbasaur
This discussion has been closed.