Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 90
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• barkbark Member

Invoice #1398758
    Paid for Amsterdam Mar 12.
    Requested Tokyo Mar24.
    "Pending"
    Please activate service in Tokyo.
    (A 'When' ticket sent, no reply)

• /clear

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@Such said: How do you explain these, they are all testers? @FrankZ

Who has had a VPS activated in Tokyo from that sale?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@Chenery said:
    @VirMach On node 40, when I did my Yabs test, the VPS crashed and shut down.

A lot of these reports seem to be related to low memory errors now and it's not necessarily the original disk issue. I don't see any disk issue on that right now.

• LaoxuLaoxu Member

@VirMach
    Please help me solve the second verification problem of my account!
    You can't pretend you didn't see it, or didn't deal with it

@Laoxu said:
    @VirMach

Use your backup code.

• @VirMach , is there a timeline when we could get our preorder from last sale, especially tokyo? not in this beta, but for actual production vps. tnx!

• LaoxuLaoxu Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach said:

@Laoxu said:
    @VirMach

Use your backup code.

I don't have a backup code!
    And I see a lot of people have the same experience as me
    Your secondary verification email system is broken

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited April 2022

@Laoxu said:

@VirMach said:

@Laoxu said:
    @VirMach

Use your backup code.

i have logged in 100 times and everytime email came.

your email is broken.

Thanked by 1dedicados

@ravenchad said:
    @VirMach , is there a timeline when we could get our preorder from last sale, especially tokyo? not in this beta, but for actual production vps. tnx!

Not sure what you're asking specifically but Tokyo's been creating. There's just a lot of them and the system was having some problems so I was focusing on improving the system speed so provisioning can occur more quickly. Then I took a short break.

There's over 2,000 services queued to be created today and it's just taking a long time for all of them to create. There were also a lot of suspensions and terminations going on in bulk in the background so that slowed down the system too and I closed that off for now, it's just creations now but will still take some time. Lots of Tokyo nodes are online and have been online for almost 24 hours now. They're there with a lot of space left over and getting filled still.

Thanked by 3FrankZ tototo Sahu1990
  • I placed an order of the Ryzen Special 2560 plan in Tyoko on March 12 and received the welcome email on March 27.
    It's a server with CentOS 5.8 (32-Bit) and corrupted disk, reinstall OS in the Solusvm panel is also banned. This continues until now.
    My friend grabbed one today, it's activated and working immediately, why?

• LaoxuLaoxu Member
    edited April 2022

@cybertech said:

@Laoxu said:

@VirMach said:

@Laoxu said:
    @VirMach

Use your backup code.

i have logged in 100 times and everytime email came.

your email is broken.

no

@Evan_H said:
    I placed an order of the Ryzen Special 2560 plan in Tyoko on March 12 and received the welcome email on March 27.
    It's a server with CentOS 5.8 (32-Bit) and corrupted disk, reinstall OS in the Solusvm panel is also banned. This continues until now.

Invoice ID? So I can see what happened with yours. And your friend's invoice ID?

• LaoxuLaoxu Member

@VirMach said:

@Evan_H said:
    I placed an order of the Ryzen Special 2560 plan in Tyoko on March 12 and received the welcome email on March 27.

Invoice ID? So I can see what happened with yours. And your friend's invoice ID?

If you can't help me get my account back, please help me get a refund!

• ljx66ljx66 Member

@cybertech@Laoxu
    I also made the same error. The email could not receive the verification code

• @VirMach said:

@ravenchad said:
    @VirMach , is there a timeline when we could get our preorder from last sale, especially tokyo? not in this beta, but for actual production vps. tnx!

Not sure what you're asking specifically but Tokyo's been creating. There's just a lot of them and the system was having some problems so I was focusing on improving the system speed so provisioning can occur more quickly. Then I took a short break.

There's over 2,000 services queued to be created today and it's just taking a long time for all of them to create. There were also a lot of suspensions and terminations going on in bulk in the background so that slowed down the system too and I closed that off for now, it's just creations now but will still take some time. Lots of Tokyo nodes are online and have been online for almost 24 hours now. They're there with a lot of space left over and getting filled still.

alright , because i also preorder mine in tokyo, last march 12-13, but still pending. thanks for the reply. just curious 'cause i've been seing lots of tester lately and im not sure if that's their actual orders or just for beta deployment.

@Laoxu said:

@VirMach said:

@Evan_H said:

Invoice ID?

• @VirMach
    Tokyo is still pending with ticket #211041
    I bought it last month 12th,please help me to activate it,thank you!

• ljx66ljx66 Member

@VirMach
    Please help me solve this problem. View Ticket #312475

• @VirMach said:

The reinstall function in solusvm panel is not working, it shows "No media found for this virtual server".
    When I tried to do it in your billing system, nothing just happened after it says "Reinstallation is completed".

• @VirMach said:

@SonnyCUI said:

@SonnyCUI said:

@SonnyCUI said:

@SonnyCUI said:

@SonnyCUI said:

@SonnyCUI said:

@VirMach said:

@SonnyCUI said:

@VirMach said:

@SonnyCUI said:

@VirMach said:

@SonnyCUI said:
    I have Placed the 4 VPS orders, the system automatic split each one to sub account, when I purchase new vps.

Create support ticket, the support team said they will merge them to my main account, but finial someone refund my 3 VPS without notice me or the agreement they settle.

And I wait weeks, no one give me any updates. it's really unacceptable.

@VirMach Ticket #509751

The ticket you provided, I don't see that one being cancelled/refunded, it's pending.

Invoice #1399104 - Ryzen Special 384 LA
    Invoice #1400321 - Ryzen Special 2560 JP
    Invoice #1401040 - STORAGE-250G JP

already been refunded in my sub account, and money had back, when I wait the support team merge VPS. and wait to now.

Merge ticket is unrelated to that. Check other ticket, if you have other ticket that may be why.

I only create merge ticket to avoid any mis understanding, I did not create other ones.

the support team reply me as:

"Hi, please provide the order or invoice ID for each of these purchases so that we can track the accounts and merge them into your main account.

Qi G."

then I provided the all four invoices (16th MAR), the next day all 3 VPS in sub account had been refunded. and no one reply me or update me on ticket. I know it a week ago.

@VirMach please help on this, thanks a lot.

I need other ticket IDs you created.

@VirMach I only created Ticket #509751 for merge my VPS to my main account.

Now I create #114194 #498498 #940526 asked recreate invoice to process. thanks a lot.

I saw you route #114194 #498498 to billing department

940526 have not yet route to billing department, btw when these can be fixed?

@VirMach thanks agian.

@VirMach all the ticket not update, could you please help to push, it's really unacceptable, agreed to merge VPS, but refund the paid invoice indeed.

the tickets need to follow:#114194 #498498 #940526

@VirMach another two days past, cloud you please help to fix your support team's mistake?

@VirMach Any chance let support team to fix my request, it take 3 weeks they make the wrong refund.

the tickets need to follow:#114194 #498498 #940526

@VirMach Agreed merge the VPS to main account, but refund without notice, it's really first time I saw in VPS vendor!

Thanks for the update. I looked at your tickets and those are all tickets you opened saying you don't want a refund. I need any other ticket IDs you created or are you saying no other tickets were created? I'll take a look if that's what you're saying.

The main ticket have clear that VirMach system have the bug to create this matter, and the support team doing wrong operation,that they simply refund the VPS without notice me. (Ticket #509751) is it any way, you can help me and your company to put on right path?

• LaoxuLaoxu Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach said:

@Laoxu said:

@VirMach said:

@Evan_H said:

Invoice ID?

Invoice mail was deleted by me, but I have transaction bill!

• Is it just me, or the portal is down? I've got a 502 from Cloudflare.

• Many "502 (Bad gateway) error!!!!" tickets will be opened...

@FrankZ said:

@tototo said: TYOC039 is down?

Not down, having some issues. Maybe abuse, maybe just new neighbors. Network is slower, and steal just shot up to %15+ (after averaging > %.1 today.
    I'm just going to wait a bit to see if it clears up.

Still trying to figure this one out as well, really weird issue, not abuse, not disk.

• noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited April 2022

@SirFoxy said: It's pretty good copy, actually.

Then I like it, very much actually, yet a little bit mean.

@tototo said: Many "502 (Bad gateway) error!!!!" tickets will be opened...

Not at all! You couldn't even submit a ticket if the portal is down, yay!

Thanked by 1tototo

@noisycode said:
    Is it just me, or the portal is down? I've got a 502 from Cloudflare.

This is going to happen throughout the night, I'm not kidding when I say what's holding most of these actions up is the system being slow. And it has nothing to do with the node/hosting, WHMCS code is just terrible especially on newer versions.

• @Evan_H said:

@VirMach said:

The reinstall function in solusvm panel is not working, it shows "No media found for this virtual server".
    When I tried to do it in your billing system, nothing just happened after it says "Reinstallation is completed".

If you chose Debian 11 template on billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php, try Debian 10 or Almalinux 8.
    I don't know why, but on my Ryzen Special 384, Debian 11 template did not work as expected.

Thanked by 2FrankZ Evan_H
  • LaoxuLaoxu Member

@VirMach
    All I have is the transaction bill.

• ljx66ljx66 Member

Invoice ID: 1377572
    If you can't help me find my account, please give me a refund.

This discussion has been closed.