Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 91
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• xmcmxmcm Member

Ask everyone here, who opened the order for Tokyo on March 12? I've been waiting for a long time and haven't been opened yet. It's almost a month now. I expect it will take another month to open. I can't wait anymore because it's too long for anyone to wait so long

• @tototo said:
    If you chose Debian 11 template on billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php, try Debian 10 or Almalinux 8.

Looks like it might work this time, thanks a lot, let me try.

• LaoxuLaoxu Member

@ljx66 said:
    Invoice ID: 1377572
    If you can't help me find my account, please give me a refund.

Brother, I have the same experience as you!

• @cybertech said:
    i have logged in 100 times and everytime email came.

your email is broken.

My Gmail or Email FA seems to be broken too.
    That's a joke, but the Time Based FA and backup codes are fine so no big problem for me.

• ljx66ljx66 Member

@VirMach
    If you can't help me find my account, please give me a refund.
    Invoice: 1377572

• @tototo @VirMach Thanks, the problem is solved.

Thanked by 1tototo
  • J0rmoJ0rmo Member
    edited April 2022

My VPS, Ryzen Special 384 at Japan, suddenly went offline while doing apt update just now.

Had to manually boot it in the control panel.

• foitinfoitin Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach said:
    There's over 2,000 services queued to be created today

Can you give us a breakdown of the 2k services waiting to be activated?
    How many 384MB/768MB/1.5GB/2.5GB respectively assuming all 2k are Tokyo VPSes.
    That seems a whole lot for an APAC location.

Aso, any update about storage plan?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@J0rmo said:
    My VPS, Ryzen Special 384 at Japan, suddenly went offline while doing apt update just now.

Had to manually boot it in the control panel.

These are almost 100% related to OOM errors now, you need to understand that 384MB RAM doesn't mean everything will work perfectly.

apt update always uses more than that from my experience and this isn't a new issue.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @VirMach said:

@ravenchad said:
    @VirMach , is there a timeline when we could get our preorder from last sale, especially tokyo? not in this beta, but for actual production vps. tnx!

Not sure what you're asking specifically but Tokyo's been creating. There's just a lot of them and the system was having some problems so I was focusing on improving the system speed so provisioning can occur more quickly. Then I took a short break.

There's over 2,000 services queued to be created today and it's just taking a long time for all of them to create. There were also a lot of suspensions and terminations going on in bulk in the background so that slowed down the system too and I closed that off for now, it's just creations now but will still take some time. Lots of Tokyo nodes are online and have been online for almost 24 hours now. They're there with a lot of space left over and getting filled still.

It's time to deploy servers in order and refuse to jump in the queue, otherwise it's unfair to those who wait quietly

• rohowrohow Member

Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

waiting for Tokyo Invoice #1400408

thanks!

• LaoxuLaoxu Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach

Boss, please help me with the refund procedure.
    The invoice has been lost, only the transaction bill!
    You keep ignoring my questions, I'm in a hurry!
    it is very important to me

@foitin said:

@VirMach said:
    There's over 2,000 services queued to be created today

Can you give us a breakdown of the 2k services waiting to be activated?
    How many 384MB/768MB/1.5GB/2.5GB respectively assuming all 2k are Tokyo VPSes.
    That seems a whole lot for an APAC location.

Aso, any update about storage plan?

I'm not providing any more updates today or tomorrow most likely. I'm also not activating anyone earlier as a joke on the same node as eachother right now, pretty have been back to plan A right now where those people will wait longer, so don't worry, they still don't get rewarded. I switched over to activating those who didn't spam us right now, and right now more specifically focusing on 2 year plan activations.

But error 502's are getting very bad.

As for a breakdown, I'd say around 500 orders are 2 year plans and those should hopefully all be done activating over the next ... maybe 2 hours.

@yiqingdi said: It's time to deploy servers in order and refuse to jump in the queue, otherwise it's unfair to those who wait quietly

You're right but as an added benefit you don't have to be on the same node as those who weren't waiting quietly and that should improve your level of service. I did switch over as I mentioned already though, right now we're just fighting against the system.

It's not built to activate 2,000+ services very quickly.

• bdlbdl Member

@Laoxu said: You keep ignoring my questions, I'm in a hurry!

new signature: found

Thanked by 2FrankZ Calypso

@Laoxu said:
    @VirMach

You can't even follow basic instructions in every step of the way, sorry but that's going to cause you a longer wait.

You were told to save backup code, you didn't.

You created multiple tickets/replies according to yourself, which in the instructions for recover you're told not to do.

You were asked for invoice ID which is literally in your screenshot and you keep posting the screenshot instead of just providing the ID. Read the number right next to "Invoice" in your screenshot. That's the invoice number, as indicated by the word "Invoice" next to it.

In any case even if you provide the ID, I'm not helping you here any further. You can do it through the ticket process.

• IF I DON'T MAKE TICKETS AND DON'T COMPLAIN IS THERE A BETTER CHANCE OF NOT LANDING ON AN OVERCROWDED NODE?

• LaoxuLaoxu Member
    edited April 2022

• @Laoxu said:
    @VirMach

Why are you so freaking inpatient?

You posted same issue 3 times within the last 30 minutes, and while other people reporting there are HTTP 502 issues on WHMCS, which is where Virmach would process your refund. Basically you are expecting Virmach to halt all operations and resolve your issue, and create additional complexity to others who are trying to follow through this thread and read updates?

If you are in a hurry, why don't you contact Alipay and ask them to give you a refund, then settle dispute with Virmach? You've waited several days now and suddenly need this done immediately?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • LaoxuLaoxu Member
    edited April 2022

@xpreboun said:

@Laoxu said:
    @VirMach

Why are you so freaking inpatient?

You posted same issue 3 times within the last 30 minutes, and while other people reporting there are HTTP 502 issues on WHMCS, which is where Virmach would process your refund. Basically you are expecting Virmach to halt all operations and resolve your issue, and create additional complexity to others who are trying to follow through this thread and read updates?

If you are in a hurry, why don't you contact Alipay and ask them to give you a refund, then settle dispute with Virmach? You've waited several days now and suddenly need this done immediately?

Feel sorry!
    I just want to solve the problem because it has been bothering me for a long time

• @VirMach said: In any case even if you provide the ID, I'm not helping you here any further. You can do it through the ticket process.

HEY YOU, YOU TELL ME WHICH FKER IS BOTHERING U AND ILL TAKE CARE OF HIM
    ITS EASY WHEN IM ON THE INTERNET

• I’m too hurry to read texts. Sorry :D

• how about cloud storage?

Alright guys, WHMCS is not playing nice at all.

I'm going to have to just try to do this in the background without opening any pages and that will make it very difficult to do these in any particular order or prioritizing or de-prioritizing everyone but it should make it a lot faster for everyone overall. We don't have any other option at this point.

Thanked by 3lemoncube dudulu FAT32
  • @VirMach said:
    Alright guys, WHMCS is not playing nice at all.

I'm going to have to just try to do this in the background without opening any pages and that will make it very difficult to do these in any particular order or prioritizing or de-prioritizing everyone but it should make it a lot faster for everyone overall. We don't have any other option at this point.

You can always choose to pause activation and get a good night of sleep tbh (although not quite sure how chaotic this thread would be when you wake up)

• LaoxuLaoxu Member

@VirMach
    Thanks, I followed your instructions to find the invoice number

Invoice ID - 01401546

• hi, guys, relax and don't rush, you don't need to activate so quickly, let it be natural. B)

• @Laoxu said:
    @ VirMach
    Thanks, I followed your instructions to find the invoice number

Invoice ID - 01401546

You can follow this too

@ VirMach said:
    In any case even if you provide the ID, I'm not helping you here any further. You can do it through the ticket process.

• xprebounxpreboun Member
    edited April 2022

@Laoxu said:
    Feel sorry!
    I just want to solve the problem because it has been bothering me for a long time

Idk if this would make you feel a bit better, but I bought 10 of the 2 year 1536 special (one per location) and only 3 are activated. These 3 activated all have some issues (ISO, improper creation, OS doesn't work) but got resolved eventually, so personally I would prefer stable system/activation rather than broken ones.

Think of it this way: If 30% of activated services are broken on a new node (because either the activation process isn't stable or the host machine still have some issues) there would probably be 50% more ticket created. In that case, do you prefer your service be provisioned broken and waiting longer to fix, or simply waiting for Virmach to tune their activation process so your service won't have any issues when it's provisioned?

• #Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP

Very excited to see https://virmach.com/special-offers , could you help me move to Tokyo.
    Invoice #1325569

• joechenjoechen Member
    edited April 2022

##Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP

I'm a new developer and I'm glad I see https://virmach.com/special-offers , I really hope to have a server closer to Tokyo. Could you please help me move my server to Tokyo.

Invoice #1326943,thanks very much

This discussion has been closed.