Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 94
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @Sahu1990 said:
    ****> @qwerttaa said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:
    If it is true, that someone orders today (with higher price, in Tokyo) will have their vps open very soon, even sooner than people who gave order in March.

That’s not true at all. Nobody gets an activation with an order placed today.
    Can’t you people see the previous comments in this thread? Are all of you blind?

I am sorry, but there is 90+ pages long and I am also unable to keep up all the time.
    As for, why I ask like that, you can see, when you add the RYZEN special to cart today, the page do not show you have to wait. But in last month, it said you have to wait, especially for Tokyo.

It doesn’t say you have to wait, but it says “All services are manually activated” and as I know, the manually activated procedure is placed in order.
    Besides, I guess the rumors on hostloc that there’re early activation is just because the boss was trying to put all those people who were pushing here and there all the time on one node, actually I’m glad to hear that because I really don’t want to share a node with those people at all.
    Again, shame on all the people that can’t or even bother to read the comments, and just kept believing in rumors and kept pushing!

you can't escape mjj at virmach
    every one is mjj
    mjj is everywhere

It seems you’re proud of it.

我只是一个守规矩的中国人,我当然为我的身份感到无比自豪,因此我这里选择用中文进行回复

并且我提醒你,我不会随意的去贬低其它人,去标签化其他人,这是非常不道德、非常幼稚的行为

中国有句老话,林子大了,什么鸟都有

另外再送你一句,中国和其它国家的月亮,一样的圆,中国的混蛋和其它国家的混蛋,一样的混蛋

不要随意的把不同的人进行毫无意义的标签化,这只会体现你的无知和懦弱

勇敢者用智慧和勤劳面对一切,笨蛋和懦夫选择其它方式

另外我不会浪费时间在这个上面了,祝你好运

Thanked by 2Such riofredinand
  • @Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:
    If it is true, that someone orders today (with higher price, in Tokyo) will have their vps open very soon, even sooner than people who gave order in March.

Can’t you people see the previous comments in this thread? Are all of you blind?

I am sorry, but there is 90+ pages long and I am also unable to keep up all the time.
    As for, why I ask like that, you can see, when you add the RYZEN special to cart today, the page do not show you have to wait. But in last month, it said you have to wait, especially for Tokyo.

It doesn’t say you have to wait, but it says “All services are manually activated” and as I know, the manually activated procedure is placed in order.
    Besides, I guess the rumors on hostloc that there’re early activation is just because the boss was trying to put all those people who were pushing here and there all the time on one node, actually I’m glad to hear that because I really don’t want to share a node with those people at all.
    Again, shame on all the people that can’t or even bother to read the comments, and just kept believing in rumors and kept pushing!

Well, I just find someone ordered early today, already had their services acitvated. Though I am not sure if they were pushing.

I sincerely recommend you to read the previous comments in the thread. The boss said he was pissed off and trying to put those who used a “when” word in the ticket on the same node, and I believe some people just did’t understand and thought that they could get an early activation and opened a ticket with “when” and posted it here.
    I don’t think that’s the kind of activation you want, do you?

• @yiqingdi said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

Since you know the rumors on hostloc and don't want to be with them, where are you from?

??????????????
    What’s your meaning, I don’t understand.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@Sahu1990 said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@Sahu1990 said: And for those who say bad things about Chinese: Not all Chinese are the same..

I don't think anyone implies that is the case but look at how many can't/won't read rules then complain profusely!

Again, not all of them. You have to admit it that not all the people are well educated, but not all.

Just updating you, unfortunately as of NOW it appears that new orders being placed most likely do get generated, because they are the same group of plans, and we activated an automated script to get these pushed through ASAP.

But what this also means is that everyone should be deployed much much much more rapidly. I just can't pick and choose all that stuff with this basic code right now.

• BTW, it looks like TYOC039 has an upload speed issue.
    This is just a report, not a request for support...

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Sahu1990Sahu1990 Member
    edited April 2022

@qwerttaa said:

@Sahu1990 said:
    ****> @qwerttaa said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

every one is mjj
    mjj is everywhere

中国有句老话,林子大了,什么鸟都有

另外我不会浪费时间在这个上面了,祝你好运

我觉得你是不是没看懂我说的话,亦或者压根就没看全我的发言。我在之前的帖子里就说得很清楚:

And for those who say bad things about Chinese: Not all Chinese are the same, just like that I can’t say you’re a criminal simply because there are criminals in your country. Stop discrimination!

我也在帮所有守规则的中国人说话。我不为我的中国人身份感到自豪的话,根本就不会暴露我是中国人。

但是你不可否认,有太多不看、也不去了解实情的人在这里搅局,那些人难道不应该感到羞耻吗?

Thanked by 2Such taizi
  • It looks like i cannot acess solusvm anymore

Invalid Username or Password

• @add_iT said:
    It looks like i cannot acess solusvm anymore

Use reset password

@ xpreboun said:
    SolusVM and WHMCS have different account/password. Although most of time you can use SolusVM functions directly on WHMCS, or login to SolusVM directly through WHMCS.
    Check the activation email you received when your service is provisioned (Subject: "Your cloud service is almost ready (IP)") There's a section named "Advanced Control Panel", and the last sentence have your username for SolusVM. Reset your password on SolusVM then login.

• @tototo said:

@add_iT said:

Use reset password

@ xpreboun said:
    SolusVM and WHMCS have different account/password. Although most of time you can use SolusVM functions directly on WHMCS, or login to SolusVM directly through WHMCS.
    Check the activation email you received when your service is provisioned (Subject: "Your cloud service is almost ready (IP)") There's a section named "Advanced Control Panel", and the last sentence have your username for SolusVM. Reset your password on SolusVM then login.

Already did it before

• @add_iT said:

@tototo said:

@add_iT said:

Use reset password

@ xpreboun said:

Already did it before

Now reset password again. That solved it for me.

• @qwerttaa said:

@Sahu1990 said:
    ****> @qwerttaa said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

every one is mjj
    mjj is everywhere

中国有句老话,林子大了,什么鸟都有

另外我不会浪费时间在这个上面了,祝你好运

You claim to follow rules but did you realize everyone here speaks english as per LET rules?

What do you think will happen if people posted walls of text in english in hostloc?

edited April 2022

@VirMach said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@Sahu1990 said: And for those who say bad things about Chinese: Not all Chinese are the same..

I don't think anyone implies that is the case but look at how many can't/won't read rules then complain profusely!

Again, not all of them. You have to admit it that not all the people are well educated, but not all.

Just updating you, unfortunately as of NOW it appears that new orders being placed most likely do get generated, because they are the same group of plans, and we activated an automated script to get these pushed through ASAP.

But what this also means is that everyone should be deployed much much much more rapidly. I just can't pick and choose all that stuff with this basic code right now.

Thanks for the update. I think I made a mistake, sincerely it's a little bit unfair.
    I really think you need to solve this situation ASAP, I don't think it's necessary to amplify the conflict here.
    There are annoying people who don't read the comments and don't follow the rules indeed, but not all of them, the rest of us don't deserve to suffer from this.

SolusVM is going into waiting room/queue mode and WHMCS is going into maintenance mode, it's the only way to proceed for the next few hours, sorry. Both are being heavily attacked again.

@Sahu1990 said:

@VirMach said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

Thanks for the update. I think I made a mistake.
    I really think you need to solve this situation ASAP, I don't think it's necessary to amplify the conflict here.
    There are annoying people who don't read the comments and don't follow the rules indeed, but not all of them, the rest of us don't deserve to suffer from this.

Yeah, I'm proceeding in a way to make sure the best resolution for those patiently waiting and it unfortunately involves just getting it all out the way automatically as soon as possible.

Thanked by 2ZA_capetown FrankZ
  • SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

edited April 2022

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Again, not all Chinese are the same, there are people who obey the rules and wait patiently here
    Stop Discrimination!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @noisycode said:

@alvaro said:
    Cancelation resquests for pending orders can be resquest here or by ticket?

By ticket, of course. Posting it here won't prioritize your request.

Thanks, as I understand it, if I created a ticket, is it guaranteed that my service will not be activated? I want to place a new order and I don't need two.

• @Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Again, not all Chinese are the same, there are people who obey the rules and wait patiently here
    Stop Discrimination!

Oh great, although 99.85% of them are doing the exact same thing, not all of them are the same.
    Yep that makes sense.

• @VirMach said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@VirMach said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

Yeah, I'm proceeding in a way to make sure the best resolution for those patiently waiting and it unfortunately involves just getting it all out the way automatically as soon as possible.

when SolusVM and WHMCS are normal, if you have time, please investigate the 039 auto shutdown problem. i don't think its oom problem.usually the same system and services only take up 130-150mb, usually no more than 200mb maximum

• STOPMJJHATE,

calm down and enjoy the drama.

@qwerttaa said:

@VirMach said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@VirMach said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

when SolusVM and WHMCS are normal, if you have time, please investigate the 039 auto shutdown problem. i don't think its oom problem.usually the same system and services only take up 130-150mb, usually no more than 200mb maximum

Provide logs/info in DM and I'll investigate further, otherwise I've had so many of these cases where people say it's not OOM and it's OOM.

Thanked by 2qwerttaa FrankZ
  • @reisenpai said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Stop Discrimination!

Oh great, although 99.85% of them are doing the exact same thing, not all of them are the same.
    Yep that makes sense.

I don't know if the percentage is 99.85%. So what? The rest who are patiently waiting don't deserve your words, and I believe there are a lot of those who are well educated did't even leave a comment here.
    You can condemn those who don't obey the rules, but not all of them.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
    edited April 2022

@yiqingdi said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

Since you know the rumors on hostloc and don't want to be with them, where are you from?

Let me make it clear to you:
    I hate those who don’t read the comments and don’t obey the rules, not all of them.
    I honestly think that some MJJs here are making situation bad for all the MJJs, things really don’t need to be like this.

• @Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Stop Discrimination!

Yep that makes sense.

I don't know if the percentage is 99.85%. So what? The rest who are patiently waiting don't deserve your words, and I believe there are a lot of those who are well educated did't even leave a comment here.

To you, maybe there are a lot of sensible people. But to us, we can only see the fact most of the bullshit came from china.

The point is clear, don't pretend not seeing it.

• @VirMach said:

@qwerttaa said:

@VirMach said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@VirMach said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

Provide logs/info in DM and I'll investigate further, otherwise I've had so many of these cases where people say it's not OOM and it's OOM.

thanks a lot!

when i can ssh, i will check the logs first and then tell you the results and send them to you

but sorry, i cant ssh right now....

• bdlbdl Member

@torrye said:
    I can't believe such a shameless merchant.

I just want say : Go to hell

dude, chill - it's a VPS

Thanked by 2mrTom FrankZ
  • @reisenpai said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Stop Discrimination!

Yep that makes sense.

To you, maybe there are a lot of sensible people. But to us, we can only see the fact most of the bullshit came from china.

And I’ve made it clear: The rest who are patiently waiting and obey the rules don't deserve your words. That’s unfair for the other people.
    I sincerely think that the discrimination judged by country should stop.

• @reisenpai said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Stop Discrimination!

Yep that makes sense.

I will make this even more clear to you.
    Because of the sheer amount of bullshit from china, we simply can not care about those tiny fraction of sensible people.
    The things you see is not what we see.

• @VirMach How about cloud storage ?

• @reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

Individual speech does not represent the quality of the whole country, but your words expose your upbringing.

@reisenpai said:

Because there are too many customers in China.

This discussion has been closed.