Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 87
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @VirMach said:

@xmcm said:
    Excuse me, my Tokyo order was purchased on March 12, 2022. Why hasn't it been opened yet?

I assume it hasn't been opened yet because no one clicked activate on it yet.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

pleae answer my question.thanks

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited April 2022

#Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP 172.245.154.xx

invoice #1344080

no need migration. just kill/recreate whichever convenient.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • Lt88Lt88 Member

My "when" ticket number is #460389. Please activate it

• @VirMach
    What about another servers in Tokyo? Almost to Wednesday.

• fluffernutterfluffernutter Member
    edited April 2022

Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Atlanta To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Atlanta ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP 198.46.251.157 and 198.46.251.137

Invoice #1341424 and #1341224

• zhuyijunzhuyijun Member
    edited April 2022

too many MJJ

• #Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP

I want to move #1344553 to Tokyo

• # Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

Thank you!

• xmcmxmcm Member

Excuse me, can you open it for me? Or do I have to wait a month or more?@VirMach

edited April 2022

# Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

invoice #1397156

Service isnt activated so im not sure how it can be done and im not asking to jump the queue, i just yearn for engagement

# Listen I know You Could Have Just Gave Me This But This Is The Engagement I Yearn

• # Wait So You’re Telling Me You Want Me To Post Three Different Hashtags Just To Get What I Probably Would Have Anyway

• # Wait So You’re Telling Me You Want Me To Post Four Different Hashtags Just To Get What I Probably Would Have Anyway

edited April 2022

# Oh My God You Made Me Do All This You Could Have Just Listed These As Biennual Please Stop Engaging With Me

• passwapasswa Member
    edited April 2022

Are there still places to take the test?

• # Listen I know You Could Have Just Gave Me This But This Is The Engagement I Yearn

• #Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP

Invoice #1291090

Looking to relocate to Tokyo. Thanks.

• Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

invoice #1396989

• R0000XR0000X Member
    edited April 2022

Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

Product ID: 565371

• letuserweiletuserwei Member
    edited April 2022

Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To San Jose Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP

invoice #1293910
    looking to relocate to san jose.thanks.
    I hope nothing change (price,configuration)except location and ip,otherwise I won't move to anywhere.

• CheneryChenery Member
    edited April 2022

It seems that this is a amusing thing.

• TYOC039 is down?

• baolaibaolai Member
    edited April 2022

Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

Invoice 1295000

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@tototo said: TYOC039 is down?

Not down, having some issues. Maybe abuse, maybe just new neighbors. Network is slower, and steal just shot up to %15+ (after averaging > %.1 today.
    I'm just going to wait a bit to see if it clears up.

Thanked by 1tototo
  • J0rmoJ0rmo Member
    edited April 2022

#Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP 23.95.246.xx

Invoice #1131252
    Prefer Japan

• J0rmoJ0rmo Member
    edited April 2022

#Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

Invoice #1131252

• totototototo Member
    edited April 2022

@FrankZ said:

@tototo said: TYOC039 is down?

Not down, having some issues. Maybe abuse, maybe just new neighbors. Network is slower, and steal just shot up to %15+ (after averaging > %.1 today.
    I'm just going to wait a bit to see if it clears up.

Oh, I got Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received so I thought the node is down...
    Anyway, it seems fine and thanks for your advice!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Interesting tho. I think it's best to just sqash all those people requesting early activation and consuming a lot of resources at the same time to several servers, leaving the rest for normal users. It's really annoying to deal with them, I know.

P.S.Thx for the cheap servs bro.

Thanked by 2Sahu1990 foitin
  • # Double My Bandwidth I’ll Never Use It I’m Wasting Everyone’s Time

# Listen I know You Could Have Just Gave Me This But This Is The Engagement I Yearn

waiting for Tokyo Invoice #1399186

• Cancelation resquests for pending orders can be resquest here or by ticket?

This discussion has been closed.