Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 226
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• sljunsljun Member

@VirMach>; @VirMach said:

@sljun said:

@VirMach said:

@sljun said:

@brueggus said:

@sljun said: please check router bad??

Hello, please restart your router and try again. Thank you!

VirMach‘s router or superordinate was some problem,not mine.This is a very serious and bad problem!!

Ryzen migrate button is back and we have a lot of space in Los Angeles available. You may potentially use it if it appears for you.

107.173.255.14,107.173.140.151,i have 200+Value+ LITE vps all was los angeles node,
    packet loss about 10minutes every time, 3-4 time in one day, not my problem, i was tested it form onther many los angeles data center,never before like this, please check it why???? this has brought me a lot of trouble!!!

If you want to create a very very thorough ticket with lots of evidence of this, I can forward it to ColoCrossing for you but I can't promise any resolution based on how they've previously treated the situation.

Of course it's also possible that it's abuse but I already cleaned this up so if there's further abuse then I'd need actual details so I know which nodes to look at, as in you can't just claim it's literally all of Los Angeles because I've already checked and it's not. These are spread out across multiple cabinets and network equipment.

@VirMach

please help me to see what's problem,thx!

• @VirMach said:
    Seattle Update SEAZ001 and SEAZ003 are back alive, with new RAM and disks. SEAZ003 had a failing XPG that got replaced out as well. Setting them up now. We also have two new servers in Seattle. One is having IPMI issue, the other is functional. We'll activate any remaining Seattle later tonight and sweep through any broken disk VMs in that location.

San Jose Update SJCZ002 maintenance is ongoing, they're almost done, having some trouble with the fan bracket on the new chassis but everything else is complete.

What abou the SEAZ005 QAQ
    Failed to connect almost 3 weeks
    Or am I need to use Ryzen Migrate from SEA to SEA?

• J0rmoJ0rmo Member

@VirMach said:

@J0rmo said: The gateway corresponding to IP address 149.57.. should be 149.57.128.1

Can you be more specific with the IP? And which node?

IP: 149.57.132.*
    node: LAXA010
    template: [Ryzen Compatible] Debian 10 (64-Bit)

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@StarlightX said:

@VirMach said:
    Seattle Update SEAZ001 and SEAZ003 are back alive, with new RAM and disks. SEAZ003 had a failing XPG that got replaced out as well. Setting them up now. We also have two new servers in Seattle. One is having IPMI issue, the other is functional. We'll activate any remaining Seattle later tonight and sweep through any broken disk VMs in that location.

San Jose Update SJCZ002 maintenance is ongoing, they're almost done, having some trouble with the fan bracket on the new chassis but everything else is complete.

Has nothing to do with the node most likely, I can't help you here, you'd need a ticket.

• @VirMach said:

@sunaihui said:

@VirMach said:
    I spoke with our developer and it's just a SolusVM module bug. We'll try to add a patch that catches it but it might still happen. It happens very rarely if too many people use the button at once basically.

I'm adding back the button.

IP Address 149.57.133.x
    Gateway 149.57.128.1
    Netmask 255.255.255.0

netmask should is 255.255.248.0?

Which node?

RYZE.LAX-A011.VMS

• pddpdd Member

@VirMach said:
    In any case though, I don't think that's you because you're saying you'll be trapped on an E5 node forever and this person is already on Ryzen, but at the same time I don't think any other situation exists that was recently handled like that. So it's possible you were omitted for some other reason which I can look up if you provide your email, just so we're transparent about it.

Does this look like ryzen?
    check the tickets: #404227 #753443

• zhangsyzhangsy Member

@pdd said:
    Haha, it's really funny. Virmach removed my migration privileges, I don't have a ryzen migration button and paid migration is stuck every time, guess I'm trapped in E5 forever.Just beause of sending a few tickets which not caused by my own problems and never solved, what a cheapskate and slick company!

I have the same problem,no ryzen mirgation button,paid migration always stuck.I have used virmach for five years,I never create useless tickets,I am confused about the differential treatment 。

• pddpdd Member

@zhangsy said:

@pdd said:
    Haha, it's really funny. Virmach removed my migration privileges, I don't have a ryzen migration button and paid migration is stuck every time, guess I'm trapped in E5 forever.Just beause of sending a few tickets which not caused by my own problems and never solved, what a cheapskate and slick company!

I have the same problem,no ryzen mirgation button,paid migration always stuck.I have used virmach for five years,I never create useless tickets,I am confused about the differential treatment 。

Like I said before Virmach is a petty and mean company who always take things personally and never admit their own mistakes. I was a very quiet user until the failed migration, then I created a few tickets about the migration thing and then I became a problem customer, where is the fairness? If the migration is smooth why should I creat any tickets in the first place?

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • StarlightXStarlightX Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach said:

@StarlightX said:

@VirMach said:

Has nothing to do with the node most likely, I can't help you here, you'd need a ticket.

I have post ticket almost 2 weeks before
    My ticket id: #837953
    My server doesn't got the new ip and keeps the old cc ip.
    Also there are some people in this node have the same problem
    check here

@lkm said:

@StarlightX said:
    @VirMach
    My host was migratted to the SEAZ005 by you the company, after that it lost any connection from the world without any changes like IP or OS。The only way I could access it is to use VNC. Undoubtly I cannot successfully ping even your DHCP server IP in VNC.

I have post the ticket and almost waited for a week, could u pls just take a look?
    My ticket id: #837953

Debug Info:
    Main IP pings: false
    Node Online: false
    Service online: online
    Operating System: linux-debian-9-x86_64-minimal-latest
    Service Status:Active

(Today I reinstall the Ryzen Compatitable D10 but nth change still)

Thanks.

Maybe you are lucky because you can still connect to your server. Mine was migrated to the same node: SEAZ005, but I can neither connect to it via ssh nor VNC. I guess something went wrong in this node. Here is my debug info:

Debug Info:
    Service online: offline

• zhangsyzhangsy Member
    edited May 2022

@pdd said:

@zhangsy said:

@pdd said:

Like I said before Virmach is a petty and mean company who always take things personally and never admit their own mistakes. I was a very quiet user until the failed migration, then I created a few tickets about the migration thing and then I became a problem customer, where is the fairness? If the migration is smooth why should I creat any tickets in the first place?

Maybe you are right,I never created tickets about migration problem.The latest ticket that I created is more than one year ago.I don't know why I became a problem user.

• J0rmoJ0rmo Member
    edited May 2022

The effective gateway in Los Angeles is not on the same network segment as the host IP. This is the reason of some network issues.

• EdmondEdmond Member

Sorry was there a list of looking glasses for the new Ryzen servers? Is there a deadline on when I have to migrate off my legacy VPS?

Trying to see if there's a deadline coming up soon or I can migrate whenever I please, as I have to restore everything back to the VPS afterwards... :(

• Why not let Migration Special migrate?

• pddpdd Member

@zhangsy said:

@pdd said:

@zhangsy said:

@pdd said:

Maybe you are right,I never created tickets about migration problem.The latest ticket that I created is more than one year ago.I don't know why I became a problem user.

Virmach's support is as confusing as their servers.A total mass!He should give us a reasonable explanation for this,otherwise we have the right to let the whole forum to know how unreasonable and discriminatory Virmach is to some individual users!We don't give up easily

• lolmilolmi Member

@VirMach Unable to migrate to Seattle, other areas are normal, please check the reason! Thanks for providing this feature!

• sky3967sky3967 Member

@VirMach said: You'd need an appropriate ticket in the queue and would have to wait to be helped.

Ticket created for a week without any response, maybe it's time to solve the VPS offline issue on node 026

• KensouKensou Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach Thanks for the ryzen migration. I have migrated the vps to where I want to migrate.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

I just migrated using the Ryzen migrate button the following VPS:

From Amsterdam to Dallas Ryzen Node: DALZ003, no issues.

From Amsterdam to Amsterdam Ryzen Node: AMSD026, no issues.

From San Jose to San Jose Ryzen Node: SJCZ008, no issues.

From Los Angeles to Los Angeles Ryzen Node:LAXA009, had some issues when installing from [Ryzen Compatible] CentOS 7 Latest template in SolusVM and from Linux Centos 7.1503.01 X86 64 Minimal Gen2 V1 template in billing panel.

Fixed by Installing from CentOS 7 minimal ISO in SolusVM no issues other then I had to manually set the netmask to 255.255.248.0 as DHCP was trying to set it to 255.255.255.0 when gateway was not on the same /24.

All transfer allotments show correctly.
    The ones that I had tried to migrate previously, and were assigned an IP, ended up with two new IPs. I have removed the second IP from networking in the associated VPS.

@VirMach is there space in NYC to migrate my 8GB RAM Buffalo to NYC, I don't want to get that one stuck, so I wanted to ask before hand.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2022

@FrankZ said: From Amsterdam to Amsterdam Ryzen Node: AMSD026, no issues.

Tried "your" one:

Ryzen Migration
    We failed to submit the request. Please try again tomorrow.

Perhaps it's the already assigned (Skits?) IP - 149.57.191.xxx - that's screwing it up.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Same issue,8GB RAM Buffalo can't be migrated.
    Maybe haven't enough space.

• masterkmasterk Member

@VirMach said:

@masterk said:
    @VirMach tell me what happened to my TYOC026 node machine,it is offline for over a week,i tried anyway but it can't be booted ,maybe there is some technical problem,but you can't just ignore it,at least tell me what happened.

TYOC026 isn't offline. You'd need an appropriate ticket in the queue and would have to wait to be helped.

i sent a ticket for technical support a week ago,but no response.could you please check it?the ticket number is #704391

• masterkmasterk Member

@VirMach said:

@masterk said:
    @VirMach tell me what happened to my TYOC026 node machine,it is offline for over a week,i tried anyway but it can't be booted ,maybe there is some technical problem,but you can't just ignore it,at least tell me what happened.

TYOC026 isn't offline. You'd need an appropriate ticket in the queue and would have to wait to be helped.

i sent a ticket a week ago,and now i build a new ticket,no one answered me.it keeps showing awaiting technical review for a week.i have no idea how to deal it,so i ask for your help here.the new ticket is #580695.i run the troubleshoot,the result is :
    Service online: offline
    Operating System: linux-debian-11-x86_64-gen2-v1
    Service Status:Active
    Registration Date:2022-03-13

• totototototo Member

Out of curiosity I clicked Ryzen Migrate button on KVM-Special-512.

I got new 2 IPs.

Main IP Address 107.173.49.23 [Buffalo]
    IP Addresses    176.119.***.*** [Tokyo]

↓

Main IP Address 149.57.***.abc [Los Angeles]
    IP Addresses    149.57.***.xyz [Los Angeles]

SolusVM panel provides Ryzen Compatible OS, while billing panel provides older OS.

I don't think it was intended so I'd like to test it to provide more information, but I don't have the time...

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

On my vps7 in Atlanta, last time the button gave me a (supposedly) New Jersey IP.
    Now I'm (wishfully) waiting for Miami, and not pressing the button again.

• ofitofit Member

migrate to AMS from NY Buffalo

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-05-06                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Срд 25 мая 2022 15:09:57 CEST

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 10 minutes
    Processor  : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3499.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 256.0 MiB
    Disk       : 24.3 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.4.0-113-generic

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 215.53 MB/s  (53.8k) | 355.84 MB/s   (5.5k)
    Write      | 216.10 MB/s  (54.0k) | 357.71 MB/s   (5.5k)
    Total      | 431.64 MB/s (107.9k) | 713.55 MB/s  (11.1k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 940.55 MB/s   (1.8k) | 1.04 GB/s     (1.0k)
    Write      | 990.52 MB/s   (1.9k) | 1.11 GB/s     (1.0k)
    Total      | 1.93 GB/s     (3.7k) | 2.16 GB/s     (2.1k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 674 Mbits/sec   | 490 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 398 Mbits/sec  
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 634 Mbits/sec   | 816 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 389 Mbits/sec   | 101 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 415 Mbits/sec   | 140 Mbits/sec  

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 757                           
    Multi Core      | 828                           
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/15115320

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2022

@yoursunny said: Now I'm (wishfully) waiting for Miami, and not pressing the button again.

Do it. Do it!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@nightcat said:
    Same issue,8GB RAM Buffalo can't be migrated.
    Maybe haven't enough space.

IIRC VirMach said he was low on space in NYC until next week, that is why I asked about moving my 8GB. If you can't move your 8GB to NYC, then I can't move my 8GB to NYC yet. Thanks for answering my question. :)

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • My vps on SEAZ003 (that was moved from 1 on last downtime) was down for more than 12 hours. There is no mention in status page. Anyone else on that node have any problem?

• once asked for a refund, the machine only replied, after 1 week the ticket automatically closed itself, had sent a ticket several times only the machine replied and it automatically closed. Have you asked for a migration and have already paid 3$, the ticket automatically closes and the VPS still doesn't move, have you ever commented on this group there is no response and clarity, how is this??? should be 6TB why only 2TB?? confused what to do?? internet speed is also still fluctuating and unstable. confused. @VirMach Invoice #1404808

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@monsterup said: My vps on SEAZ003 (that was moved from 1 on last downtime) was down for more than 12 hours. There is no mention in status page. Anyone else on that node have any problem?

--
    I was on SEAZ001 moved to SEAZ004 and I am getting:

Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

So it looks like the node is still down from the maintenance to me.

This discussion has been closed.