Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 225
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• masterkmasterk Member

@VirMach tell me what happened to my TYOC026 node machine,it is offline for over a week,i tried anyway but it can't be booted ,maybe there is some technical problem,but you can't just ignore it,at least tell me what happened.

• TokyomTokyom Member

@KuYeHQ said:
    hi,virmach have any news on storage servers in Japan?

Don't ask about the storage, because his announcement is also nonsense. From the beginning of May to the end of the month, he has been deceiving and playing with others. Official release: Tokyo storage has problems again, it is estimated that it can be completed next Monday

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@lemoncube said:
    on laxa010:
    almalinux 8.3 installed and worked except for the networking part but debian 11 failed at grub with message `error: file /boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod' not found. I didn't verify other templates.
    network is not routed properly possibly as default gateway ..132.1 is not reachable from inside the vm or from the internet.
    ISOs are completely missing in solusvm and are very limited in whmcs.

New template sync broke again, going to do the other method I mentioned but just catching up to some other things first.

@masterk said:
    @VirMach tell me what happened to my TYOC026 node machine,it is offline for over a week,i tried anyway but it can't be booted ,maybe there is some technical problem,but you can't just ignore it,at least tell me what happened.

TYOC026 isn't offline. You'd need an appropriate ticket in the queue and would have to wait to be helped.

• @virmach will you move me from san jose to los angeles as I requested in the ryzen button?

@ripeapple said:
    @virmach will you move me from san jose to los angeles as I requested in the ryzen button?

I'd need more details on your situation.

• @VirMach said:

@ripeapple said:
    @virmach will you move me from san jose to los angeles as I requested in the ryzen button?

thanks for replying, I chose to move from san jose to los angeles in the ryzen button, But I was still moved from san jose to san jose ryzen.

• @VirMach said:

@ripeapple said:

if you permit my request, I'll DM you my IP adress

• Old E5 kvm is quite stable enough except poor performance.
    Waiting for Ryzen being ready for production.

• KensouKensou Member

When will ryzen migration start again?

Seattle Update SEAZ001 and SEAZ003 are back alive, with new RAM and disks. SEAZ003 had a failing XPG that got replaced out as well. Setting them up now. We also have two new servers in Seattle. One is having IPMI issue, the other is functional. We'll activate any remaining Seattle later tonight and sweep through any broken disk VMs in that location.

San Jose Update SJCZ002 maintenance is ongoing, they're almost done, having some trouble with the fan bracket on the new chassis but everything else is complete.

@ripeapple said:

@VirMach said:

@ripeapple said:

thanks for replying, I chose to move from san jose to los angeles in the ryzen button, But I was still moved from san jose to san jose ryzen.

Okay now I know what you mean. Yeah, the migrations were done pretty badly. We ran into problems with the script that handled that part of it and it looks like the person in charge of doing it ran into some other issues that we're fixing right now. I'm making a note of all the ones that ended up like that, but you should probably create a ticket if you haven't and make sure you describe that in the ticket title. "Chose Los Angeles Reserved IP but moved to San Jose"

• @VirMach said:

@ripeapple said:

@VirMach said:

@ripeapple said:

Okay now I know what you mean. Yeah, the migrations were done pretty badly. We ran into problems with the script that handled that part of it and it looks like the person in charge of doing it ran into some other issues that we're fixing right now. I'm making a note of all the ones that ended up like that, but you should probably create a ticket if you haven't and make sure you describe that in the ticket title. "Chose Los Angeles Reserved IP but moved to San Jose"

thanks!!! I will open a ticket right away.

• pddpdd Member

@VirMach said:
    Seattle Update SEAZ001 and SEAZ003 are back alive, with new RAM and disks. SEAZ003 had a failing XPG that got replaced out as well. Setting them up now. We also have two new servers in Seattle. One is having IPMI issue, the other is functional. We'll activate any remaining Seattle later tonight and sweep through any broken disk VMs in that location.

San Jose Update SJCZ002 maintenance is ongoing, they're almost done, having some trouble with the fan bracket on the new chassis but everything else is complete.

When will the 1G bandwidth bug fixed?My website is down for one day due to this shit!

I spoke with our developer and it's just a SolusVM module bug. We'll try to add a patch that catches it but it might still happen. It happens very rarely if too many people use the button at once basically.

I'm adding back the button.

Thanked by 2FrankZ ZA_capetown
  • @VirMach said:
    I spoke with our developer and it's just a SolusVM module bug. We'll try to add a patch that catches it but it might still happen. It happens very rarely if too many people use the button at once basically.

Can confirm migration is working :-)

• @VirMach said:

We failed to submit the request. Please try again tomorrow.

• davidavi Member

@VirMach Few days back I clicked on Ryzen Migrate button on one VPS and it got reserve ip address. And today again this button was available so I clicked again. And now it is migrated to Ryzen but with two ip address. #562291

• pddpdd Member

Haha, it's really funny. Virmach removed my migration privileges, I don't have a ryzen migration button and paid migration is stuck every time, guess I'm trapped in E5 forever.Just beause of sending a few tickets which not caused by my own problems and never solved, what a cheapskate and slick company!

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited May 2022

@pdd said:
    guess I'm trapped in E5 forever

are you throwing a tantrum right now? i just got migrated using the button on a 3C3G35GB BF special renewing for 12.95. how slick is that!

• pddpdd Member

@cybertech said:

@pdd said:
    guess I'm trapped in E5 forever

are you throwing a tantrum right now?

Apparently so!How a company can be such mean?I used to defend him against some people,such a joke!

• pddpdd Member
    edited May 2022

@cybertech said:
    just got migrated using the button on a 3C3G35GB BF special renewing for 12.95. how slick is that!

You don't represent everyone.

• @pdd said:

@cybertech said:
    just got migrated using the button on a 3C3G35GB BF special renewing for 12.95. how slick is that!

and who are you representing?

• @VirMach said:

IP Address 149.57.133.x
    Gateway 149.57.128.1
    Netmask 255.255.255.0

netmask should is 255.255.248.0?

Thanked by 1lemoncube
  • pddpdd Member

@cybertech said:

@pdd said:

@cybertech said:

I can at least represent myself, Virmach took things personally! I'm not the only one, search on LET and you will find plenty of complaints about Virmach, It's already his reputation

• TimCaroTimCaro Member

@VirMach said:

@TimCaro said:

@VirMach said:
    I provided the update on our other thread by accident.

Los Angeles is getting a full template resync that should be completed in 1-2 hours. I went through every node and manually confirmed some only had half the templates, some had none, even though SolusVM logs show them as all being transferred and successfully synced. Hopefully there's no further issues and it's just a case of SolusVM being SolusVM.

1GB monthly BUG , can you fix it? 1GB of Bandwidth will be used up soon :(
    Ticket #114630
    Thank you!

No need for ticket on these, we'll run MySQL queries and fix them as we did in the past.> @VirMach said:

@TimCaro said:

@VirMach said:
    I provided the update on our other thread by accident.

Los Angeles is getting a full template resync that should be completed in 1-2 hours. I went through every node and manually confirmed some only had half the templates, some had none, even though SolusVM logs show them as all being transferred and successfully synced. Hopefully there's no further issues and it's just a case of SolusVM being SolusVM.

1GB monthly BUG , can you fix it? 1GB of Bandwidth will be used up soon :(
    Ticket #114630
    Thank you!

No need for ticket on these, we'll run MySQL queries and fix them as we did in the past.

Thank you! My problems have been solved, such as not being able to boot up, Bandwidth 1GB bugs
    I have closed my ticket. B)

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • J0rmoJ0rmo Member
    edited May 2022

In the os template for LA, the gateway address is set incorrectly. The gateway corresponding to IP address 149.57.. should be 149.57.128.1

netmask 255.255.255.0

@pdd said:
    Haha, it's really funny. Virmach removed my migration privileges, I don't have a ryzen migration button and paid migration is stuck every time, guess I'm trapped in E5 forever.Just beause of sending a few tickets which not caused by my own problems and never solved, what a cheapskate and slick company!

@pdd said:

@cybertech said:

@pdd said:

@cybertech said:

I can at least represent myself, Virmach took things personally! I'm not the only one, search on LET and you will find plenty of complaints about Virmach, It's already his reputation

I'm not 100% sure if this was you but if you recently lost the privileges then this is probably closest to potentially being yours. I remember adding a customer to the problematic group because they created a ticket saying their service is unusable because of the 1GB bug when it was usable at the time. If that is you, and you are also posting here saying your website is down for 1 day due to that when it was not suspended, and the service having not even been created for a full day yet but closer to half a day with a data wipe claiming you have a website running that's down for a day, while you are hanging around this thread and probably saw my response saying ticket doesn't need to be created for those, then... yeah.

Otherwise if that's not you, your website is actually down, you are actually incorrectly suspended for running out of bandwidth with incorrect bandwidth amount, private message me your account e-mail and I'll take a look because I don't understand why in that situation you'd be added to the omission list.

If you are that person who made the ticket, you were just added to the problematic group for wasting staff time as your ticket was looked at with higher priority since it mentioned your service being unusable (which was false information.)

In any case though, I don't think that's you because you're saying you'll be trapped on an E5 node forever and this person is already on Ryzen, but at the same time I don't think any other situation exists that was recently handled like that. So it's possible you were omitted for some other reason which I can look up if you provide your email, just so we're transparent about it.

@J0rmo said: The gateway corresponding to IP address 149.57.. should be 149.57.128.1

Can you be more specific with the IP? And which node?

@sunaihui said:

@VirMach said:

IP Address 149.57.133.x
    Gateway 149.57.128.1
    Netmask 255.255.255.0

netmask should is 255.255.248.0?

Which node?

This discussion has been closed.