Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 224
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• the supposed default gateway (got from dhcp) cannot be accessed from internet or even a live system booted from debian 9 iso.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

San Jose SJCZ006 - what a surprise!

Your bandwidth has been 1000x'ed.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • lolmilolmi Member

I missed today's RYZEN migration. Paid $3 the day before to move to LA, still in line. I just saw the news of the migration of RYZEN. Ten thousand grass and mud horses passed by in my heart. I don’t want to play anymore. I look forward to the next RYZEN migration button!

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@lolmi said:
    I missed today's RYZEN migration. Paid $3 the day before to move to LA, still in line. I just saw the news of the migration of RYZEN. Ten thousand grass and mud horses passed by in my heart. I don’t want to play anymore. I look forward to the next RYZEN migration button!

Ryzen migrate

• @lolmi said:
    grass and mud horses passed by in my heart.

i think you meant alpaca.

• gasllpgasllp Member

No ping, no novnc, no turbo VNC response. And no response from VirMach. And there’s no method to attach my disk to another working VPS on my account. Stuck

@gasllp said:
    @VirMach I've loved the ease of use but now that something actually went wrong, I'm totally down for 2 days and no response from 'priority' support. This is infuriating! Ticket #950702 NYCKVM7. says I'm up but I can't even ping it! help!

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited May 2022

@yoursunny said:

@lolmi said:

Ryzen migrate

Forgot to link logout?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2022

LetMeFixThatForMe

@lolmi said:
    grass and mud horses balloon and stent passed by in my heart.

.. and now:
    Ain't gonna go to rehab Riyadh, no, no, no.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

I provided the update on our other thread by accident.

Los Angeles is getting a full template resync that should be completed in 1-2 hours. I went through every node and manually confirmed some only had half the templates, some had none, even though SolusVM logs show them as all being transferred and successfully synced. Hopefully there's no further issues and it's just a case of SolusVM being SolusVM.

I'll actually just see if moving forward if we can sync templates with our own basic bash script and CDN, the whole sync feature in SVM is pretty bad.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • pddpdd Member

@VirMach said:

Los Angeles is getting a full template resync that should be completed in 1-2 hours. I went through every node and manually confirmed some only had half the templates, some had none, even though SolusVM logs show them as all being transferred and successfully synced. Hopefully there's no further issues and it's just a case of SolusVM being SolusVM.

Glad to hear,hope everything go smooth

• @VirMach said:

When will the San Jose 02 server be fixed? I got an email yesterday saying it can be fixed today

• masterkmasterk Member

@VirMach I want to know what's wrong with my machine?it suddenlly get offline on may 17,i sent a ticket,it shows awaiting technical review,but it's been a week,and the issue is still not solved.the ticket number is #704391,please check it.

• TimCaroTimCaro Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach said:

1GB monthly BUG , can you fix it? 1GB of Bandwidth will be used up soon :(
    Ticket #114630
    Thank you!

@zh000323 said:

@VirMach said:

When will the San Jose 02 server be fixed? I got an email yesterday saying it can be fixed today

According to the email then, it can possibly be fixed today.

@TimCaro said:

@VirMach said:

1GB monthly BUG , can you fix it? 1GB of Bandwidth will be used up soon :(
    Ticket #114630
    Thank you!

No need for ticket on these, we'll run MySQL queries and fix them as we did in the past.

Thanked by 1TimCaro
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

Looks like I missed all the fun. :(

I have a few VPS where I previously used the migrate to Ryzen button and was assigned an IP for future migration.
    Are these still valid and will they be migrated to the locations selected at some time in the future?

• So are there any friends who have VPS created to the new online node in Tokyo? The performance of tyoc026 has been declining in recent days, and the geekbench5 single core has only 900 points. Is there a higher score and at which node? help :o

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@AaronSmile said: and the geekbench5 single core has only 900 points

This is really not something to complain about.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • VayVayKaVayVayKa Member
    edited May 2022

Is there a way to avoid migration? Intel suits me well)
    Maybe there is some kind of button "do not migrate to Ryzen until the second coming"?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @VayVayKa said: "do not migrate to Ryzen until the second coming"

LOL.
    (Try doing the same with the crappy WHM/cPanel forced-upon-us themes!)

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@VayVayKa said: Is there a way to avoid migration? Intel suits me well)
    Maybe there is some kind of button "do not migrate to Ryzen until the second coming"?

My understanding is that doing nothing will leave you on your Intel node until the whole node gets migrated. That migration may be a consolidation to another Intel node, or more likely to a new node at a non Colo-Crossing location. The plan, as I understand it, was to eventually move everything out of CC, although it is possible not everything will migrate to Ryzen.

• ^ this is how I read it.

Thanked by 2FrankZ VayVayKa
  • @AlwaysSkint said:

@VayVayKa said: "do not migrate to Ryzen until the second coming"

LOL.
    (Try doing the same with the crappy WHM/cPanel forced-upon-us themes!)

I went there once to mount the iso image and get the vnc data. Do you fap on it every day?

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2022

@VayVayKa said: I went there once to mount the iso image and get the vnc data. Do you fap on it every day?

Lost in translation? :s (Sounds Greek to me.)

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @AlwaysSkint said:

@VayVayKa said: I went there once to mount the iso image and get the vnc data. Do you fap on it every day?

Lost in translation? :s (Sounds Greek to me.)

Do not understand what you talking about. English is my native language.

• KuYeHQKuYeHQ Member

hi,virmach have any news on storage servers in Japan?

• @KuYeHQ said:

Last update was like 9 hours ago, I'm sure there's no news yet or he'd have said something.

@VirMach said:
    Storage Update - NYC and Amsterdam ones are still in the office. Tokyo and Los Angeles are racked and still almost ready, just need to get to them. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow...

Thanked by 2FrankZ KuYeHQ
  • cgs3238cgs3238 Member

@bakageta said:

@KuYeHQ said:

Last update was like 9 hours ago, I'm sure there's no news yet or he'd have said something.

@VirMach said:
    Storage Update - NYC and Amsterdam ones are still in the office. Tokyo and Los Angeles are racked and still almost ready, just need to get to them. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow...

It will be done tomorrow.
    If it’s not done at that time it will be done another tomorrow.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • on laxa010:
    almalinux 8.3 installed and worked except for the networking part but debian 11 failed at grub with message `error: file /boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod' not found. I didn't verify other templates.
    network is not routed properly possibly as default gateway ..132.1 is not reachable from inside the vm or from the internet.
    ISOs are completely missing in solusvm and are very limited in whmcs.

Thanked by 2yiqingdi guowq
This discussion has been closed.