Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 221
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• edited May 2022

@yoursunny said: Would we get due date adjusted for the lost weeks/month?

+1 month +1 month +1 month

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • sljunsljun Member

all los angeles node lag some times every day, what's happened?????

• sljunsljun Member

can you fix it soon?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@sljun said:

LAKVM2, LAKVM28, LAKVM30, LAKVM11, LA10GKVM3, LAKVM25, LAKVM33 look like they have packet loss and high latency as a result of abuse. This happened briefly and ended, once or twice depending on the server around 5AM to 7AM, for about 5 total minutes.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach said: .. as a result of abuse.

LAxxxx - No surprises, then. :|

(Impatiently awaiting NYC migration.)

• When everything settles down, if the next stop is not Hong Kong, let us guess if it will be Singapore?

• sljunsljun Member

@VirMach said:

@sljun said:

LAKVM2, LAKVM28, LAKVM30, LAKVM11, LA10GKVM3, LAKVM25, LAKVM33 look like they have packet loss and high latency as a result of abuse. This happened briefly and ended, once or twice depending on the server around 5AM to 7AM, for about 5 total minutes.

It started three days ago. There has never been such a large-scale packet loss before. Can it be avoided in the future?

@AlwaysSkint said: (Impatiently awaiting NYC migration.)

We need to perform maintenance in this location and then I should be able to migrate you there. Still a possibility it can be corrected today though, I'll keep you updated.

• oasisXoasisX Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach said:

We need to perform maintenance in this location and then I should be able to migrate you there. Still a possibility it can be corrected today though, I'll keep you updated.

Hi, @VirMach, my $3 migration request is still in the status of stuck for about 20 days... I don't know what happened and didn't get the refund up to now. Could you please help me have a check, thanks! And this is the link of this paid migration request: https://billing.virmach.com/viewticket.php?tid=594920&c=x2gDdZRn Hoping your reply and thanks again!

• oasisXoasisX Member
    edited May 2022

@sljun said:

@VirMach said:

@sljun said:

It started three days ago. There has never been such a large-scale packet loss before. Can it be avoided in the future?

My node seems OK these days.

@oasisX said:

@VirMach said:

Hi, VirMach, my $3 migration request is still in the status of stuck for about 20 days... I don't know what happened and didn't get the refund until this moment. Could you please help me have a check, thanks! And this is the link of this paid migration request: https://billing.virmach.com/viewticket.php?tid=594920&c=x2gDdZRn Hoping your reply and thanks again!

I think you replied to your ticket around the same time they were being processed and it kicked it out of the queue since last reply would have appeared within an hour or so and it was assumed to be a newer request.

• oasisXoasisX Member

@VirMach said:

@oasisX said:

@VirMach said:

Hi, VirMach, my $3 migration request is still in the status of stuck for about 20 days... I don't know what happened and didn't get the refund until this moment. Could you please help me have a check, thanks! And this is the link of this paid migration request: https://billing.virmach.com/viewticket.php?tid=594920&c=x2gDdZRn Hoping your reply and thanks again!

I think you replied to your ticket around the same time they were being processed and it kicked it out of the queue since last reply would have appeared within an hour or so and it was assumed to be a newer request.

Oh, sorry for that... It's my mistake. I think I shouldn't reply this ticket for being in hurry after seeing others got their refund... Thanks for your reply!

• You've got my attention multiple times now. I think my quote can be dropped; Jeez!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • PeachPeach Signature Restricted

@VirMach Hi, could you help me solve Ticket #392988, the vps that you actived for me has a wrong location. My order is tokyo , but now it is LA.

• Okay, @Virmach, we've had a problem here.
    My Tech. Support. NYC Migration Request has been merged with my Billing AMS Transfer ownership (to FrankZ). These are two entirely different VMs, in different locations and different requests, with Tickets created in different Depts.
    Crikey, I thought getting rid of the AMS one to a deserving user, would reduce my stress!! :s
    I don't want the Buffalo->NYC Metro ending up in Amsterdam, in FrankZ's hands. :o

Thanked by 2yoursunny FrankZ
  • gasllpgasllp Member

@VirMach I've loved the ease of use but now that something actually went wrong, I'm totally down for 2 days and no response from 'priority' support. This is infuriating! Ticket #950702 NYCKVM7. says I'm up but I can't even ping it! help!

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2022

@AlwaysSkint said: I don't want the Buffalo->NYC Metro ending up in Amsterdam, in FrankZ's hands.

Seriously though, If VirMach inadvertently tries to transfer your Buffalo GoodnaturedOffbeat-VM to me I will not accept the transfer. So do not worry.

• What if GoodnaturedOffbeat-VM ends up an orphan? :-O :-D

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Okay, @Virmach, we've had a problem here.
    My Tech. Support. NYC Migration Request has been merged with my Billing AMS Transfer ownership (to FrankZ). These are two entirely different VMs, in different locations and different requests, with Tickets created in different Depts.
    Crikey, I thought getting rid of the AMS one to a deserving user, would reduce my stress!! :s
    I don't want the Buffalo->NYC Metro ending up in Amsterdam, in FrankZ's hands. :o

We never got to coding out allowing different departments, it ends up being complicated, so for now they all get merged and by default we just assume everyone is spamming tickets. It's an unfortunate side effect but we need it because everyone else is actually spamming tickets right now.

Merged tickets might end up getting mass replies/closures. I recommend closing your ticket, then create a billing ticket referencing the migration ticket to get a refund for it.

Good news is when you purchase your third migration... maybe it'll work.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2022

Mein Gott, the mind boggles!
    Three greenbacks is the least of my issues. ;)

@VirMach said: when you purchase your third migration... maybe it'll work.

Time will tell.. Ticket #746993

Your payment has been received. Your request has been placed in queue..

@ZA_capetown said: GoodnaturedOffbeat-VM

Appropriately named, for me? ;)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • sljunsljun Member

@oasisX said:

@sljun said:

@VirMach said:

@sljun said:

My node seems OK these days.

Because i use them for game speed,so very sensitivity, @VirMach please keep them well as possible,thx!!!

• Any update about TYO storage?

• oasisXoasisX Member

@VirMach said: Merged tickets might end up getting mass replies/closures. I recommend closing your ticket, then create a billing ticket referencing the migration ticket to get a refund for it.

Hello, @VirMach I didn't get the refund of my stuck paid migration, can I do the same operation to get the refund?

• sljunsljun Member

all los angeles node packet loss now again....

• sljunsljun Member

packet loss again all los angeles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please check router bad??
    colocrossing-ic317205-las-b24.ip.twelve99-cust.net

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@sljun said: please check router bad??

Hello, please restart your router and try again. Thank you!

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2022

sljun said: packet loss again all los angeles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please check router bad??
    colocrossing-ic317205-las-b24.ip.twelve99-cust.net

Ryzen topic and ColoCrossing in traceroute?

Seems like we've been duped!!!!!!!!!
    :(

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2022

[Emergency Maintenance] Your service in NYC, Tomorrow.
    We apologize for the short notice.

Your service(s) on NYCB012, NYCB013, NYCB014, NYCB015 and NYCB018 will be undergoing hardware maintenance tomorrow between approximately 4PM-5PM EST (which is 1PM-2PM PST.) We will be reconfiguring some BIOS settings and adding in a replacement disk to fix some offline services that did not create properly on this node.

We do not expect any data loss, but it's always a good idea to back up your important data.

We will provide any further updates on the network status page. We apologize for any inconvenience.

// Edit: @VirMach please don't use relative time (eg. tomorrow) in e-mails. Tuesdays. First I need to figure out what timezone it was sent and if tomorrow is Tuesday or Wednesday and then convert time to my local time.

Also website broken ^.-

• sljunsljun Member

@brueggus said:

@sljun said: please check router bad??

Hello, please restart your router and try again. Thank you!

VirMach‘s router or superordinate was some problem,not mine.This is a very serious and bad problem!!

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@sljun said: This is a very serious and bad problem!!

Hello, I understand that restarting your router did not fix the issue. Therefore, please try the following:
    1. Try a different web browser
    2. Disconnect and reconnect your Wifi
    3. Check if you see the same issue using an ethernet cable instead of Wifi
    4. Try to disable IPv4

Let me know the results!

Thanked by 2FrankZ bulbasaur
This discussion has been closed.