Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 220
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @StevenZhu said:
    @xdp I just logged in and see my NYC metro service activated. There's no email (unlike my LA service that was also activated today).
    Thanks @VirMach!

Looks like mine is activated as well. Sweet!

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach said: Some better news though, we're almost done packing and sending off ALL the rest of the servers to ALL locations to fill out the existing non-Psychz cabinets to speed up migrations to Ryzen, ETA is a few days on that if everything else doesn't further crash and burn.

I just want to thank you for working hard and getting my 2.5 LA special online
    , I'm sorry for talking crap about you behind your back and I sent you my nudes as a thanks (I didn't shave just like you wanted).

Check your personal email ;)

• edited May 2022

RYZE.TYO-C029.VMS
    abnormal traffic

iftop
    239.255.255.250 >= 45.66.218.10.static.xtom.com

50Kb/s

• @Martachjbvguknv said: 50Kb/s abnormal traffic
    it wasted my 500gb b/w.

50kb/s is less than 130gb/mo

• @xpreboun said:
    Is there something wrong with the VNC/DHCP on RYZE.LAX-A005.VMS?

After a lots of retry and idk whatever happened but it suddenly works...

P.S. Ubuntu 20.04 LiveCD is corrupted, and Ubuntu 21.04 LiveCD is not synced.

• until now SJCZ004 is still bad internet network. when @VirMach will fix it I don't know. Even my bandwidth, which should have been 6TB, hasn't been fixed until now, it still says 2TB on the panel, it's getting confusing

• @VirMach I chose to migrate my San Jose vm to LAX in the Ryzen Migration button, but it's still migrated to a San Jose Ryzen node, could you please migrate me to LAX?

• gaorkanggaorkang Member
    edited May 2022

hey
    it is Second downtime from 3.28 i use it。#1397158
    so can you change to tokyo or Amsterdam, i do not want use in sj any more。

• nutjobnutjob Member

@Samael said:

@nutjob said: People like you are bad for business and bad for all the other customers who know what they are doing, know what they are buying and act accordingly.

This makes me chuckle.
    Yea, experts who know what they are doing and act accordingly don't buy VPSes to put them in actual production anytime soon if ever... but to run some benchmark every now and then when VPS appear online to enjoy feeling of warmth in nice bench numbers, right? Go tell him, tiger!

@Samael said: It's not the end of the world because of the virmach fiasco, it's just sucks how things turned out and I usually respond just because of some people still vigorously defend them and blame other clients in this miserable situation even though there's nothing to defend really.

What people do with their VPSes is their business, even if its nothing, but all my VPS's are running in production right now.

• lolmilolmi Member

Paid $3 to migrate and stuck again, it looks like the button is really broken

• MumblyMumbly Member

@gaorkang said: hey
    it is Second downtime from 3.28 i use it。#1397158
    so can you change to tokyo or Amsterdam, i do not want use in sj any more。

Good luck with that. Tokyo is broken and Amsterdam completely down for the 3rd day.

• @VirMach when will Tokyo Ryzen be fully powered on?

• oasisXoasisX Member

@VirMach said:

@oasisX said:

@VirMach said:

@somever said:

@VirMach said:
    No reply for that

Does $3 migration means scam?

Yes scam where we just refunded you. Wow, I love all our scams where we make no money.

Hello, I wonder whether all these unfinished migrations have been refunded, mine is still in the status of stuck.

Did you have an open properly titled request? I only went through those. I'll double check.

Yes, this is the link of this request: https://billing.virmach.com/viewticket.php?tid=594920&c=x2gDdZRn please have a check for me, and thanks for your reply!

• gdmaxgdmax Member

@VirMach now i Paid $3 to migrate to NYC Metro sir how long server online Ticket #556261

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@xdp said: "if you want something done right, you do it yourself" problem.

Speaking of which I started planning out flights throughout June to go visit every datacenter and get the problems worked out myself in the end once we ship everything else out. I'll spend around 4 days in every location, there's 13 of them so it'll be a 2 month gig but it's definitely part of the plan.

Amsterdam Update: AMSD025, AMSD026, AMSD028 back online. AMSD029 still being worked on.

• elliotcelliotc Member

@nutjob said:

@Samael said:

@nutjob said: People like you are bad for business and bad for all the other customers who know what they are doing, know what they are buying and act accordingly.

This makes me chuckle.
    Yea, experts who know what they are doing and act accordingly don't buy VPSes to put them in actual production anytime soon if ever... but to run some benchmark every now and then when VPS appear online to enjoy feeling of warmth in nice bench numbers, right? Go tell him, tiger!

@Samael said: It's not the end of the world because of the virmach fiasco, it's just sucks how things turned out and I usually respond just because of some people still vigorously defend them and blame other clients in this miserable situation even though there's nothing to defend really.

What people do with their VPSes is their business, even if its nothing, but all my VPS's are running in production right now.

Still waiting the storage deliver, to make a hybird vps.

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

@VirMach said:
    Speaking of which I started planning out flights throughout June to go visit every datacenter and get the problems worked out myself in the end once we ship everything else out. I'll spend around 4 days in every location, there's 13 of them so it'll be a 2 month gig but it's definitely part of the plan.

Amsterdam Update: AMSD025, AMSD026, AMSD028 back online. AMSD029 still being worked on.

What a great excuse to travel! Who said IT people just sit in a dark room coding?

@elliotc said:

@nutjob said:

@Samael said:

This makes me chuckle.

Still waiting the storage deliver, to make a hybird vps.

I'll try to focus on getting at least one of them up today but I've been doing that with no success over the last few days. Since 3 out of 4 Amsterdam nodes are online and we're almost done activating the rest of Los Angeles Ryzen and some other packages, the tickets should cool down a little bit, hopefully.

• ShujitoShujito Member

@VirMach said:

That's amazing, it would be nice to update the server status pages as well.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@m4nu said:

@VirMach said:
    Speaking of which I started planning out flights throughout June to go visit every datacenter and get the problems worked out myself in the end once we ship everything else out.

What a great excuse to travel! Who said IT people just sit in a dark room coding?

If you expand to Antarctica, we can offer discounted transportation with South Pole colo.
    It would be a snowmobile pulled by 🐧.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach Quick (combined) question:
    Are NYC migrations still in operation and progressed during the weekend?

• @lolmi said:

You again? really?... Now please ask for refund AGAIN LOL

AMSD025 is being rebooted again as it may have the disk that AMSD029 requires. I'm sending out emergency maintenance email now. I'd check the disk first but we also have a PCIe issue with the motherboard not allowing us to see the disk in that slot, we've tried all other disks so it has to be that one.

edited May 2022

@Shujito said:

@VirMach said:

That's amazing, it would be nice to update the server status pages as well.

I was at the other office and didn't have access to that, will update it shortly.

(edit) I don't believe I've shared the news actually so just in case that sentence confuses anyone, we actually rented out a second office to get all the Ryzen servers built as the first one was running out of space.

@AlwaysSkint said:
    @VirMach Quick (combined) question:
    Are NYC migrations still in operation and progressed during the weekend?

I'll have a look right after we get Amsterdam wrapped up.

• PeachPeach Signature Restricted

@VirMach said:
    AMSD025 is being rebooted again as it may have the disk that AMSD029 requires. I'm sending out emergency maintenance email now. I'd check the disk first but we also have a PCIe issue with the motherboard not allowing us to see the disk in that slot, we've tried all other disks so it has to be that one.

Hi, could you help me solve Ticket #392988, the vps that you actived for me has a wrong location. My order is tokyo , but now it is LA.

• @duckeeyuck said:

@Martachjbvguknv said: 50Kb/s abnormal traffic
    it wasted my 500gb b/w.

50kb/s is less than 130gb/mo

yes,eeeeeeeeee

• @Martachjbvguknv said: yes,eeeeeeeeee

that just contradicts you, and you just agreed bro

• anyone succeed install win2002 from the cp? it gave me "windows failed to start" error on windows boot manager

• lolmilolmi Member

@risturiz said:

@lolmi said:

You again? really?... Now please ask for refund AGAIN LOL

@VirMach I'm not in a hurry, I'm willing to wait. It is said that someone clicked the migration for all regions and paid $3 per order. The results all need to wait for manual action. Haha, I suggest that the boss fix this function, it will be more profitable than selling VPS

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@VirMach said:

@sky3967 said:
    @VirMach
    So when will Tokyo VPS, which has been offline since the service activity, be processed?
    From the first feedback until now, there is no fix process

These are considered as never activated and are not currently considered high priority unfortunately with everything else going on. You'll get it provisioned, or you can request a refund still.

And when it's provisioned, you'll get a full term of service, as in the due date will be adjusted.

Since the migration two weeks ago, San Jose consistently has 96% packet loss and is not really usable.
    Would we get due date adjusted for the lost weeks/month?

Thanked by 1lemoncube
This discussion has been closed.