Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 217
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2022

Maybe it's the moving to the correct cabinet if so many nodes go down? :D
    It's like 22:40 in Amsterdam so I don't really expect DC hands to be working at this time... however for 'EU based' servers is pretty "nice" time to make it offline - like not many people using those :-)

However the VNC IP works (pings) from external network so IDK, confused.

• RocksterRockster Member
    edited May 2022

One can only guess. Serverstatus says nothing.
    I also hope that it's weeks ago briefly mentioned disk replacement and movement to the new cabinet to finally get things done.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited May 2022

@Rockster said:
    What a shitshow ... :)

I don't think you're the first to say this by page 216.

Virmach figured how to outdo Dustin in thread bumps.

Thanked by 1axman
  • CalypsoCalypso Member

@Rockster said:
    One can only guess. Serverstatus says nothing.
    I also hope that it's weeks ago briefly mentioned disk replacement and movement to the new cabinet to finally get things done.

**_Affected nodes: AMSD025, AMSD026, AMSD028, AMSD029

We are currently investigating an unexpected outage with services in Amsterdam. We will let you know as soon as we have an update regarding the status of these services._**

Doesn't seem to be the planned moving of servers. However, it still could be, or the moment could be taken to do it anyway.

What I experienced just before mine on 029 went down (22:35 CEST) was that starting at 22:10 (CEST) it went offline and online several times. So the replacement wasn't really my first thought of what was happening.

Thanked by 2JabJab schneitomee
  • sjc002 has been unable to connect for two weeks, when will the problem be solved

• @JabJab said:
    Maybe it's the moving to the correct cabinet if so many nodes go down? :D
    It's like 22:40 in Amsterdam so I don't really expect DC hands to be working at this time... however for 'EU based' servers is pretty "nice" time to make it offline - like not many people using those :-)

As I said it's a wrong network design caused all these issue.
    Whatever which DC / Node they are, within such a large amount of clients in 1 VLAN it definitely go crash.

• DursDurs Member

Node RYZE.TYO-C026.VMS
    can somebody tell. me is the server online. I dont get my VPS to run

• JabJabJabJab Member

@Durs said:
    Node RYZE.TYO-C026.VMS

Did you even tried to read last few post?

• skorousskorous Member

@lowendclient said:

@JabJab said:

Whatever which DC / Node they are, within such a large amount of clients in 1 VLAN it definitely go crash.

I at least hope @Virmach makes a change just so you'll shut the hell up about it.

Thanked by 1ishrak
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Amsterdam, we created the network issue as it happened and I'm working to resolve it. We wanted to schedule maintenance on these but they moved forward with it too quickly (which I guess could be a good thing) but they also did the maintenance incorrectly hence why they didn't come back online.

Amsterdam servers had a 4TB and 2TB drive each. We requested 4TB drives be removed (XPG) and 2 x 2TB NVMe added instead. But it looks like they removed both 4TB and 2TB drives, the 2TB being the drives with VMs on them.

I'm assuming they didn't label what they removed since they removed both drives (not requested) but hopefully we can get them back in the right servers in a timely manner.

• someversomever Member

@VirMach said:

Can you have a reply for those $3 paid migration without data but nothing happens after 10 days or 20 days?
    When will the migration get executed?
    In June, July or August?
    Thanks

edited May 2022

@somever said:

@VirMach said:

Can you have a reply for those $3 paid migration without data but nothing happens after 10 days or 20 days?
    When will the migration get executed?
    In June, July or August?
    Thanks

No reply for that.

(edit) Actually I'm just going to go through and refund everyone for that right now, it seems like a good amount of people are upset. Then whoever is willing to be patient can make a new request.

• someversomever Member

@VirMach said:
    No reply for that

Does $3 migration means scam?

• JabJabJabJab Member

@somever said: Does $3 migration means scam?

No, means backlog of other things and unfortunately 3$ migration is low in priority - ergo it will take long(er) time, ergo VirMach gonna refund those and if you really really want to migrate (and wait, a lot, a looooooot) you can request it again.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • @skorous said:

@lowendclient said:

@JabJab said:

I at least hope @Virmach makes a change just so you'll shut the hell up about it.

Lets see what happed... Nope, just silence.
    No one believe this is the key point of all issues, not even have a look of it. Whatever you believe it's oversell, it's hardware failure, it's abuse etc... Everyone just ignore the f*** network design in new areas. You "fix" again and again it will appear again and again because the root problem is there. Ramdomly Nodes affected by an overall confusion...

Thanked by 1pdd
    edited May 2022

@somever said:

@VirMach said:
    No reply for that

Yes scam where we just refunded you. Wow, I love all our scams where we make no money.

• @VirMach said:

@somever said:

@VirMach said:
    No reply for that

Yes scam where we just refunded you. Wow, I love all our scams where we make no money.

That should make you the worst scammer ever then.

• oasisXoasisX Member

@VirMach said:

@somever said:

@VirMach said:
    No reply for that

Hello, I wonder whether all these unfinished migrations have been refunded, mine is still in the status of stuck.

• DursDurs Member

@JabJab said:

@Durs said:
    Node RYZE.TYO-C026.VMS

@JabJab said:

@Durs said:
    Node RYZE.TYO-C026.VMS

They talk about Amsterdam Server. My is Tokyo.

• DecicusDecicus Member

@oasisX said:

@VirMach said:

@somever said:

@VirMach said:
    No reply for that

Hello, I wonder whether all these unfinished migrations have been refunded, mine is still in the status of stuck.

You should've received an email about the refund (and another email about the ticket update).

The invoice on the billing panel should also say "Refunded":

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach

Ticket #394968

Hi, do you have any update about San Jose's network problem? Node SJCZ005, it's been like over 10 days, ping from US has about 25% packet loss, respond time can reach 5000ms or more. Do you know when will this be solved? Thank you.

• oasisXoasisX Member
    edited May 2022

@Decicus said:

@oasisX said:

@VirMach said:

@somever said:

@VirMach said:
    No reply for that

You should've received an email about the refund (and another email about the ticket update).

The invoice on the billing panel should also say "Refunded":

Mine is still "Paid" and with no email about that.

• sky3967sky3967 Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach
    So when will Tokyo VPS, which has been offline since the service activity, be processed?
    From the first feedback until now, there is no fix process

Thanked by 1opshk
  • @VirMach said:

@taizi said:
    how many Tokyo ryzen are still in pending?
    after I send a refund request, my service got active, huh?

No Tokyo Ryzen should be in pending from this sale but there's always a possibility something went wrong. It looks like the correct quantity got activated though.

And I can assure you there's no conspiracy regarding your refund request. I don't know if you're saying you think by requesting refund it made us activate you sooner or that you wanted the refund instead or whatever else, but whatever you mean, it's definitely a coincidence.

I have requested a refund, please help to process it, thank you for your time.
    Ticket #108407
    @VirMach

• Hello, is there any update on Tokyo storage server ?
    @VirMach

• TokyomTokyom Member

@Sahu1990 said:
    Hello, is there any update on Tokyo storage server ?
    @VirMach

Hurry up and get your money back, it's a waste of time here, all his replies are just toying with you, you're still asking,

• nutjobnutjob Member

@somever said:

@VirMach said:
    No reply for that

It seems the smaller the amount of money involved the ruder and more childish people are.

• someversomever Member
    edited May 2022

@nutjob said:

@somever said:

@VirMach said:
    No reply for that

It seems the smaller the amount of money involved the ruder and more childish people are.

At the first time, Virmach simply reply with "No reply for that."
    That's all he said for my question.
    Only four word showing his arrogant.
    So isn't that reply rude and childish ??

And after 10 minutes, he add with (edit) bla bla

It seems you don't know what's happened and have double standards judging people.

Thanked by 3darkenergy ishrak pdd

@oasisX said:

@VirMach said:

@somever said:

@VirMach said:
    No reply for that

Did you have an open properly titled request? I only went through those. I'll double check.

edited May 2022

@somever said:

@nutjob said:

@somever said:

@VirMach said:
    No reply for that

At the first time, Virmach simply reply with "No reply for that."
    That's all he said for my question.
    Only four word showing his arrogant.
    So isn't that reply rude and childish ??

And after 10 minutes, he add with (edit) bla bla

It seems you don't know what's happened and have double standards judging people.

It was only the truth. I was being asked about it so many times and had no reply prepared for it or status update. Then I decided I'd probably continue being asked about it and upsetting people so I found the only available solution on the spot.

By the way my edit was only a couple minutes later I'm pretty sure.

This discussion has been closed.