Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 223
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• PeachPeach Signature Restricted

@VirMach said:

@Peach said:

@VirMach said:
    All Los Angeles broken VMs have been recreated except 3 of them which are BF Specials and will be recreated tomorrow by our dev.

Ticket #392988, please solve it as soon as possible.In ticket, I have explained that I never order LA vps, my order is tokyo pre-order, your staff give a vps that is not my order.

Okay but that's not an explanation. Unless you have some supporting details it's unlikely it will be changed. Plenty of people pick the wrong location during an order then get upset later, and this is the default assumption unless you provide other details that we can verify on something that could have gone wrong with the system.

Invoice date is 2022.3.12, but it was been actived two days ago, do you think LA vps can delay three months and been actived ?

• sljunsljun Member

@VirMach said:

@sljun said:

@brueggus said:

@sljun said: please check router bad??

Hello, please restart your router and try again. Thank you!

VirMach‘s router or superordinate was some problem,not mine.This is a very serious and bad problem!!

Ryzen migrate button is back and we have a lot of space in Los Angeles available. You may potentially use it if it appears for you.

107.173.255.14,107.173.140.151,i have 200+Value+ LITE vps all was los angeles node,
    packet loss about 10minutes every time, 3-4 time in one day, not my problem, i was tested it form onther many los angeles data center,never before like this, please check it why???? this has brought me a lot of trouble!!!

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

A little PSA, for anyone who happens to be reading this: While checking for broken disks, I noticed a huge number of services that are "offline" and I assume most likely have tickets in claiming the service is broken. The vast majority of these "offline" services are due to a non-compatible operating system being selected.

We've already gone through and labeled all operating system images that are Ryzen Compatible. If your service doesn't have an operating system that's listed as Ryzen Compatible in the OS name, or on the list we compiled here (scroll down) then this is highly likely the cause of your service being offline. So if you read this and this solves your problem and you have a ticket, we kindly ask that you close your ticket if you are able to resolve this yourself with a re-installation.

I'll see if I can also put this in some kind of announcement, network status, or tutorial.

@TimCaro said:
    Hello, My server migration LA was successful, but the server reinstallation didn't work several times, it said No bootable device. And the server Bandwidth is only 1GB per month, before it was 4T per month. :(
    View Ticket #114630

I'm pulling the button again and having a talk with our developer. I'm not sure why at this point we're still having the 1GB bandwidth bug. As for your other issue, read my response to the other person above, it's likely the same issue you're facing.

Thanked by 1TimCaro

@AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach said: Sounds like it's stuck if it's stuck.

Same as my 3rd attempt NYC one, then. ;) Perhaps the maintenance will help with this.

There's two potential issues right now. Of course the code could just be broken still, but it could also be running into various issues on the "creation" part. It's very finnicky with hostnames, and we're also low in stock in NYC which could mean it could be attempting to create but there's no space. The latter should be resolved after tomorrow's maintenance.

After I finish with my task right now of re-creating broken disk VMs I'll try to remember to go through and check to see if there are still successful creations with the script. If so, then it's most likely stock-related.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint

@pdd said:

@VirMach said:

@pdd said:
    ticket #824865 Paid migration to LA and it stuck again??

Sounds like it's stuck if it's stuck.

So why not temporarily turn off this function, which has caused a lot of misunderstandings and tickets?

I thought that there wouldn't be further misunderstanding after we replied to every ticket saying it could get stuck again and refunded everyone. Of course there might be new usage of the button by someone who did not previously attempt it but we'd get less tickets about it from those people than from the people creating a ticket asking why the function has been temporarily turned off.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach said: It's very finnicky with hostnames.

I'll wait until you report back: I can easily switch to another hostname, though I might not be so goodnatured & offbeat. ;)

@Peach said:

@VirMach said:

@Peach said:

@VirMach said:
    All Los Angeles broken VMs have been recreated except 3 of them which are BF Specials and will be recreated tomorrow by our dev.

Ticket #392988, please solve it as soon as possible.In ticket, I have explained that I never order LA vps, my order is tokyo pre-order, your staff give a vps that is not my order.

Okay but that's not an explanation. Unless you have some supporting details it's unlikely it will be changed. Plenty of people pick the wrong location during an order then get upset later, and this is the default assumption unless you provide other details that we can verify on something that could have gone wrong with the system.

Invoice date is 2022.3.12, but it was been actived two days ago, do you think LA vps can delay three months and been actived ?

Create a billing ticket asking for an adjustment at this point if you are saying it was not already adjusted. It would mean we missed extending your service. But please first check your next due date to ensure it wasn't already adjusted.

• KensouKensou Member

@VirMach said:

@sljun said:

@brueggus said:

VirMach‘s router or superordinate was some problem,not mine.This is a very serious and bad problem!!

Ryzen migrate button is back and we have a lot of space in Los Angeles available. You may potentially use it if it appears for you.

Can you provide test ip for these migration locations? Just do a ping test.

• passwapasswa Member

@VirMach Please see ticket #355723, I need my vps, I have been patiently waiting for more than 30 days

@sljun said:

@VirMach said:

@sljun said:

@brueggus said:

107.173.255.14,107.173.140.151,i have 200+Value+ LITE vps all was los angeles node,
    packet loss about 10minutes every time, 3-4 time in one day, not my problem, i was tested it form onther many los angeles data center,never before like this, please check it why???? this has brought me a lot of trouble!!!

If you want to create a very very thorough ticket with lots of evidence of this, I can forward it to ColoCrossing for you but I can't promise any resolution based on how they've previously treated the situation.

Of course it's also possible that it's abuse but I already cleaned this up so if there's further abuse then I'd need actual details so I know which nodes to look at, as in you can't just claim it's literally all of Los Angeles because I've already checked and it's not. These are spread out across multiple cabinets and network equipment.

• haynhathaynhat Member

@VirMach said:

@haynhat said:
    My VPS was migrated successfully to LAXA011 but I could not manage to turn it on. I have tried with AlmaLinux, Centos7, Debian10/11 but just the same message: "boot failed: not a bootable disk"

There's 0 broken disk services on that node, I just went through it again and double checked. So it most likely means you're sending in too many commands and not letting the installation to finish.

Power it down, then re-install and wait, and check VNC only, do not use any other buttons while it installs.

Yes, I always Powered the VPS down and checked the VPS status is "offline" before reinstall the O/S but always failed to boot. Let's me try to shutdown and waiting for some minutes then reinstall

• TimCaroTimCaro Member

@VirMach said:

@TimCaro said:
    Hello, My server migration LA was successful, but the server reinstallation didn't work several times, it said No bootable device. And the server Bandwidth is only 1GB per month, before it was 4T per month. :(
    View Ticket #114630

I'm pulling the button again and having a talk with our developer. I'm not sure why at this point we're still having the 1GB bandwidth bug. As for your other issue, read my response to the other person above, it's likely the same issue you're facing.

I have tried reinstalling these systems, but it still says No bootable deivce. :s
    [Ryzen Compatible] CentOS 7 Latest (64-Bit)
    [Ryzen Compatible] CentOS 8 (64-Bit)
    [Ryzen Compatible] Centos 8 Stream (64-Bit)
    [Ryzen Compatible] Debian 10 (64-Bit)
    [Ryzen Compatible] Debian 11 (64-Bit)

Thanked by 1guowq
  • PeachPeach Signature Restricted

@VirMach said:

@Peach said:

@VirMach said:

@Peach said:

@VirMach said:

Create a billing ticket asking for an adjustment at this point if you are saying it was not already adjusted. It would mean we missed extending your service. But please first check your next due date to ensure it wasn't already adjusted.

my mean is that my order is pre-Tokyo ,dont pre-LA, I choose true location, and you think
    that you provided pre-order LA vps at March?

@passwa said:
    @VirMach Please see ticket #355723, I need my vps, I have been patiently waiting for more than 30 days

Patiently waiting compilation:

hey boss wake up!!!!!

Hey boss, where have you swam?

Please help me activate the service,thank you!! 1399415

I tried to install the new iso from the panel, but it seems that I just changed the password, my services on the original system are still there!

(Quote) I also have the same problem TYO-C033 TYO-C037

When will the pre-orders be fully opened? ?

Sudden high latency on nodes 33 and 37

@VirMach Can you solve the problem of not sending panel accounts when creating vps, thank you! It seems a bit redundant to have to log in from the account every time! ---- Translated from Google

(Quote) No, nothing, but booted. . . .

@VirMach Is Tokyo's storage hardware still floating at sea?

Invoice#3234126 Double bandwidth please. Thanks

Hello, Please double bandwidth Invoice #3241330

@VirMach View Ticket #497469 My support ticket keeps getting closed, please help me, thanks

(Quote) @VirMach View Ticket #497469 My support ticket keeps getting closed, please help me, thanks (Quote) How much do I have to pay for the excess? OR Will it be back next month? ?

(Quote) If I don't pay the bandwidth overage fee, I can understand that I will lose the instance, right? Is this what you mean, I used Google Translate, and your answer can only be understood roughly! Thanks!

30 nodes vnc can't be used Server disconnected (code: 1006)

(Quote) It's too early to say, and I still haven't activated it! !

@VirMach How many are left in Tokyo that haven't been created?

@VirMach See ticket #355723, I've paid for bandwidth overage and I haven't used my instance for a month. thanks

TYOC030 Timeout has lasted 72 hours

@VirMach Please process this ticket #355723 It has been 10 days...

Due to the suspension of the VPS, it has been half a month since I created a work order, and I have also paid the bandwidth overage fee. Why hasn't it been dealt with?

@haynhat said:

@VirMach said:

@haynhat said:
    My VPS was migrated successfully to LAXA011 but I could not manage to turn it on. I have tried with AlmaLinux, Centos7, Debian10/11 but just the same message: "boot failed: not a bootable disk"

There's 0 broken disk services on that node, I just went through it again and double checked. So it most likely means you're sending in too many commands and not letting the installation to finish.

Power it down, then re-install and wait, and check VNC only, do not use any other buttons while it installs.

Yes, I always Powered the VPS down and checked the VPS status is "offline" before reinstall the O/S but always failed to boot. Let's me try to shutdown and waiting for some minutes then reinstall

Make sure you specifically use the power down button and not the shutdown.

@passwa said:

I've seen your ticket a few times, I'm trying to decide how to proceed with it. You've paid for the bandwidth overage but your explanation is not very good. This also specifically caused one of the network issues you were complaining about above. If I unsuspend you right now, and you get hacked again or abuse then it's a very bad time for it to happen again, so I decided to process this later.

Otherwise if you require an urgent resolution, the current default decision is for it to remain permanently suspended. Perhaps I can refund your bandwidth overage as a courtesy though since I do not want you think we're swindling you in some way.

If you want a potentially different resolution, then please keep patiently waiting.

• TimCaroTimCaro Member

@TimCaro said:

@VirMach said:

@TimCaro said:
    View Ticket #114630

I have tried reinstalling these systems, but it still says No bootable deivce. :s

@VirMach Maybe Node RYZE.LAX-A011.VMS is down? :(

• @Virmach Not time for some zzzz, yet? ;)

@TimCaro said:

@TimCaro said:

@VirMach said:

@TimCaro said:
    View Ticket #114630

@VirMach Maybe Node RYZE.LAX-A011.VMS is down? :(

I'll look into this further. I just checked and it does look like at least two services have the same issue and one of them shouldn't have it based on the logs.

I definitely synced the templates though and fixed the new SolusVM libvirtd bug already. It's possible the template sync for this ran into some problem even though the logs show it as complete. I'll re-sync it as a precaution and check everything else as well.

Thanked by 1TimCaro

Templates double checked in logs that they synced properly, but I've just ran another sync. It'll take some time to complete. Looking into the rest now. If anyone wants to volunteer @TimCaro I assume, private message me a ticket ID where you consent to me rebooting your VPS so I can debug it.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • TimCaroTimCaro Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach said:
    Templates double checked in logs that they synced properly, but I've just ran another sync. It'll take some time to complete. Looking into the rest now. If anyone wants to volunteer @TimCaro I assume, private message me a ticket ID where you consent to me rebooting your VPS so I can debug it.

1GB Bandwidth monthly bug exists too :(
    Thank you !
    Ticket #114630
    Subject: [Ryzen Migration] Your service ExcellentMature-VM has been migrated to Los Angeles CA

• @VirMach said: Ryzen migrate button is back and we have a lot of space in Los Angeles available. You may potentially use it if it appears for you.

If I already used the ryzen migrate button last month and there's a reserved IP, am I still in the queue or do I have to use the new ryzen migrate button? I'm not in a rush to migrate.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • haynhathaynhat Member

@VirMach said:

Make sure you specifically use the power down button and not the shutdown.

Oh, I use the shutdown button. Anyway, I waited for 15 minutes then reinstalled and it's fine now. Next time, I will use the power down button. Thanks @VirMach

• Looking forward to the next migration. :D

• dudulududulu Member

I'm sad for missing this opportunity to migrate.Looking forward to the next migration.

• XratzhXratzh Member

@VirMach said:
    A little PSA, for anyone who happens to be reading this: While checking for broken disks, I noticed a huge number of services that are "offline" and I assume most likely have tickets in claiming the service is broken. The vast majority of these "offline" services are due to a non-compatible operating system being selected.

We've already gone through and labeled all operating system images that are Ryzen Compatible. If your service doesn't have an operating system that's listed as Ryzen Compatible in the OS name, or on the list we compiled here (scroll down) then this is highly likely the cause of your service being offline. So if you read this and this solves your problem and you have a ticket, we kindly ask that you close your ticket if you are able to resolve this yourself with a re-installation.

I'll see if I can also put this in some kind of announcement, network status, or tutorial.

:( So my service in AMSD026 is offline still!!!
    Please go fix

• u1p9r7wu1p9r7w Member

@VirMach said:

@TimCaro said:
    View Ticket #114630

LAXA010 didn't work

Booting from Hard Disk...
    Boot failed: not a bootable disk

Booting from DVD/CD...
    Boot failed: Could not read from CDROM(code 0003)
    No bootable device.

Thanked by 1guowq
  • sangatsetiasangatsetia Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach see Ticket #884164
    this is the 3rd ticket with the same problem, the previous 2 tickets have been automatically closed by virmach. in this forum you have promised to fix, but until now the problem has not been resolved. The bandwidth when I bought it was 6TB, but so far it's only shown to be 2TB. please respectfully follow up. the internet also still doesn't work well and is often slow
    (**edit) Node SJCZ004

• just found out os install on laxa010 didn't work for me either :s . no up-to-date iso for it also.

This discussion has been closed.