Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 229
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• haynhathaynhat Member

Is someone burning the LAXA010? Look so hot now :'(

• @VirMach said:
    Seattle Update SEAZ001 and SEAZ003 are back alive, with new RAM and disks. SEAZ003 had a failing XPG that got replaced out as well. Setting them up now. We also have two new servers in Seattle. One is having IPMI issue, the other is functional. We'll activate any remaining Seattle later tonight and sweep through any broken disk VMs in that location.

San Jose Update SJCZ002 maintenance is ongoing, they're almost done, having some trouble with the fan bracket on the new chassis but everything else is complete.

When will sjcz002 be repaired? It's the 26th

• @zh000323 said:

@VirMach said:
    Seattle Update SEAZ001 and SEAZ003 are back alive, with new RAM and disks. SEAZ003 had a failing XPG that got replaced out as well. Setting them up now. We also have two new servers in Seattle. One is having IPMI issue, the other is functional. We'll activate any remaining Seattle later tonight and sweep through any broken disk VMs in that location.

San Jose Update SJCZ002 maintenance is ongoing, they're almost done, having some trouble with the fan bracket on the new chassis but everything else is complete.

Yeah,my sjcz002 is about to expire in June, and I don't know if I should renew it. :(

• imqipanimqipan Member

@picalson said:

@zh000323 said:

@VirMach said:

Yeah,my sjcz002 is about to expire in June, and I don't know if I should renew it. :(

I am still wondering about that. My server in SJ02 is still being locked right now, and the migration attempts on the panel is always responded with failure.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022

@haynhat said:

Looks like QuadraNet's DDOS filtering may be involved. We've opened a ticket with them. That might also be related to the template sync issues but we're unsure.

That ping.pe I assume is for your service's IP address? The host node looks completely different.

@zh000323 said:

@VirMach said:

DC hands in San Jose are a little slow. I'll add an update to network status page.

Thanked by 1imqipan
  • haynhathaynhat Member

@VirMach said:

Looks like QuadraNet's DDOS filtering may be involved. We've opened a ticket with them. That might also be related to the template sync issues but we're unsure.

That ping.pe I assume is for your service's IP address? The host node looks completely different.

Yes, it's for my service's IP and I also tried with the gateway's IP with the same result

• yaya_yaya_ Member

When the storage vps will be actived?

• kalipuskalipus Member
    edited May 2022

@kalipus said:

@VirMach said:

@kalipus said:
    my ticket got now wiped, without an answer and no server

Ticket ID?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3415894#Comment_3415894

still no answer here, no answer by mail or any service deployed, just wiped and nothing.

ordered on 03/12/2022 a Ryzen Special 2560

@VirMach @Virmach_Matthew

STILL NOTHING???!!

• u104b230u104b230 Member
    edited May 2022

@kekeguai said:
    Why not let Migration Special migrate

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3430288/#Comment_3430288
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3430527/#Comment_3430527
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3430617/#Comment_3430617
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3430511#Comment_3430511
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3430046#Comment_3430046
    There are many similar cases. You are not the only case, "migration speclal" many people have the same problem.

You can check whether there are the following two problems:
    ryzen migrate button:We failed to submit the request. Please try again tomorrow.
    migrate button:Unable to select location, list is empty.

@VirMach said:

@u104b230 said:

@VirMach said:

@u104b230 said:

@VirMach said:

@u104b230 said:
    @VirMach Maybe you need to pay attention to "Migration Special", many people can't migration.

I don't know what that mean, if the button doesn't appear then that's intended at this time. You'll still be migrated per the original terms of the migration special, when your entire node is moved per scheduled migration. We're just behind by a few weeks at this time.

My friend said that there is a button that appears, and when pressed in any location, it shows "We failed to submit the request. Please try again tomorrow." Ask a lot of people who have "Migration Special" and have the same result. And the paid migration, the location is not displayed later, the list is empty.
    The same BF-SPECIAL with 2vCPU and 2G Ram can be migrated.

Is he using the Ryzen migrate button or the other migrate button in that screenshot? Or that screenshot unrelated?

Tried both but same doesn't work.
    Node is LA10GKVM25.
    ryzen migrate button:We failed to submit the request. Please try again tomorrow.
    migrate button:Unable to select location, list is empty.

Information forwarded to developer.

Just waiting for the fix.

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • nutjobnutjob Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach said:

@haynhat said:

Can confirm problems with LAXA010 networking, seems to not be working at all. I get "Destination Host Unreachable" when I ping a reachable ip (192.227.147.143).

My subnet is 149.57.132.0

I had QuadraNet update the filtering rules.

I'm re-running template sync for like the 5th time and doing YABS speed test simultaneously to see if it kicks in.

• keyupaikeyupai Member

@VirMach What about the sjcz002? Please give us the precise time....

@kalipus said:

@kalipus said:

@VirMach said:

@kalipus said:
    my ticket got now wiped, without an answer and no server

Ticket ID?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3415894#Comment_3415894

still no answer here, no answer by mail or any service deployed, just wiped and nothing.

ordered on 03/12/2022 a Ryzen Special 2560

@VirMach @Virmach_Matthew

STILL NOTHING???!!

This is a completely different issue related to billing. You created the ticket around the same time we had API issues with Coinpayments so we had a lot of tickets, and it was closed in that round when I manually applied all the correctly paid amounts.

Likely it means that you actually didn't send the exact amount within the exact allotted timeframe, in which case Coinpayments doesn't release the payment to us. We've tried contacting them in the past for these cases as they tell customers to contact us but then after several replies back and forth usually tell us that the fees to send it would be higher than the amount paid.

Based on the reply they gave you, it seems like it's somewhere in between and the ticket was incorrectly closed due to the timing. I've restored the ticket and we should contact them and get it sorted.

@haynhat said: Yes, it's for my service's IP and I also tried with the gateway's IP with the same result

What's the gateway IP?

edited May 2022

@u104b230 said: Just waiting for the fix.

Looks like the code is functional, and the location you're selecting just is temporarily unavailable.

That means the instructions to try again tomorrow are valid.

• haynhathaynhat Member

@VirMach said:

@haynhat said: Yes, it's for my service's IP and I also tried with the gateway's IP with the same result

What's the gateway IP?

It's 149.57.132.1

• @VirMach My "GoodnaturedOffbeat-VM" has got stuck again, since 24th. Should I still wait, or close the open Ticket for this?
    If I close the Ticket is it worthwhile opening up a different one, to do the transfer of the Migration Special to FrankZ? Are y'all still too swamped to action the transfer?

@AlwaysSkint said:
    @VirMach My "GoodnaturedOffbeat-VM" has got stuck again, since 24th. Should I still wait, or close the open Ticket for this?
    If I close the Ticket is it worthwhile opening up a different one, to do the transfer of the Migration Special to FrankZ? Are y'all still too swamped to action the transfer?

That was on the list for today but everything else is taking a lot longer. If the Ryzen migrate button appears for it and works, use that instead if that's a viable option for you. Otherwise leave it open if the only thing stopping you is trying to do the transfer because that won't be done for a while (the transfer.)

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint

@haynhat said:

@VirMach said:

What's the gateway IP?

It's 149.57.132.1

Fixing these now.

• sljunsljun Member

@VirMach said:

@sljun said:

@VirMach said:

@sljun said:

@brueggus said:

@sljun said: please check router bad??

Hello, please restart your router and try again. Thank you!

VirMach‘s router or superordinate was some problem,not mine.This is a very serious and bad problem!!

Ryzen migrate button is back and we have a lot of space in Los Angeles available. You may potentially use it if it appears for you.

107.173.255.14,107.173.140.151,i have 200+Value+ LITE vps all was los angeles node,
    packet loss about 10minutes every time, 3-4 time in one day, not my problem, i was tested it form onther many los angeles data center,never before like this, please check it why???? this has brought me a lot of trouble!!!

If you want to create a very very thorough ticket with lots of evidence of this, I can forward it to ColoCrossing for you but I can't promise any resolution based on how they've previously treated the situation.

Of course it's also possible that it's abuse but I already cleaned this up so if there's further abuse then I'd need actual details so I know which nodes to look at, as in you can't just claim it's literally all of Los Angeles because I've already checked and it's not. These are spread out across multiple cabinets and network equipment.

the problem still exist,please help me report to colocrossing or cogentco thx!

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach said: That was on the list for today..

Well.. (Reminder: this is the Buffalo 1.38GB/25 GB one with the failed transfer and subsequent extra IP)
    I tried Ryzen Upgrade to NYC (original intention) and SEA - no joy, with the Try Again message, as per yesterday. Tried something else.. Guess what? It's now migrated to ATLZ006 and the extraneous IP automagically disappeared.
    Not ideal (the ending location) but I ain't complaining. :) Cost me $6 after all the messing about though I'm not counting, hence Always Skint! :o

Hopefully, it's indicative of perhaps allocation issues with NYC/SEA, rather than some other obscure problem/challenge.

That's one less from your to-do-list. ;) (Closing Ticket, again.)

• @VirMach said:

Looks like the code is functional, and the location you're selecting just is temporarily unavailable.

Maybe take a look, he failed to migrate(2C 2G 40G), and immediately after my migration VPS(2C 2.88GB 50 GB), I can migrate, I don't think the location is unavailable. In addition, the migrate button cannot display the list of locations. You can try to check similar packages, if necessary, I can ask him for the product id.

Note: I tried with him several times yesterday with the same result.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach said: That was on the list for today..

Well.. (Reminder: this is the Buffalo 1.38GB/25 GB one with the failed transfer and subsequent extra IP)
    I tried Ryzen Upgrade to NYC (original intention) and SEA - no joy, with the Try Again message, as per yesterday. Tried something else.. Guess what? It's now migrated to ATLZ006 and the extraneous IP automagically disappeared.
    Not ideal (the ending location) but I ain't complaining. :) Cost me $6 after all the messing about though I'm not counting, hence Always Skint! :o

Hopefully, it's indicative of perhaps allocation issues with NYC/SEA, rather than some other obscure problem/challenge.

That's one less from your to-do-list. ;) (Closing Ticket, again.)

this is a good news :D

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint

@AlwaysSkint said: Not ideal (the ending location) but I ain't complaining. Cost me $6 after all the messing about though I'm not counting, hence Always Skint!

Invoice IDs? I can refund them. I should also be freeing up some space in NYC tonight/this morning I guess since it's 4AM and Ryzen --> Ryzen is still possible so you should try again in like a few hours.

@u104b230 said:

@VirMach said:

Maybe take a look, he failed to migrate(2C 2G 40G), and immediately after my migration VPS(2C 2.88GB 50 GB), I can migrate, I don't think the location is unavailable. In addition, the migrate button cannot display the list of locations. You can try to check similar packages, if necessary, I can ask him for the product id.

Sorry I thought we're talking about the Ryzen migrate button.

The locations missing on the other should have been fixed but if it isn't then we'd have to try again tomorrow.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach said: Invoice IDs?

#1437112 & #1437615
    (Just FYI: #1437808 is the successful/valid one.)
    Only if easy for you and you somehow find time. ;)

Thanks!!

• how is the overall Tokyo Ryzen situation in terms of hardware and network? as in will more work need to be done or its considered ready?

• u104b230u104b230 Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach said:

@u104b230 said:

@VirMach said:

Sorry I thought we're talking about the Ryzen migrate button.

The locations missing on the other should have been fixed but if it isn't then we'd have to try again tomorrow.

ok, I'll ask him to test again. Both buttons have problems and can't migrate for free, and he is also willing to pay for migration. I shouldn't say two things at the same time.
    I've migrated for free around the same time as him, I can, he can't, and tried many times. So he wants to pay to migrate, but no location list. Maybe i'm lucky enough. :D

This discussion has been closed.