Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boomer.host is back! Amazing NEW DEALS on SSD VPS. From $4.95/YEAR with Dedicated IPv4 & /64 IPv6 - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Boomer.host is back! Amazing NEW DEALS on SSD VPS. From $4.95/YEAR with Dedicated IPv4 & /64 IPv6

Comments

• @yoursunny said:

@ezeth said:

@yoursunny said:

@ezeth said:

@hzhoanglee said:

@yoursunny said:
    Password reset email is working now, but whatever password I enter in the reset form, the login form still says wrong password.
    I'm sure I've entered the same password on both forms, because it's either filled automatically by Chrome browser or pasted from clipboard.

Yes, getting the same issue :(

Yeah this seems to be some bug with virtualizor where users created under cloud accounts (in this case FAT32 created these accounts for you from his cloud/reseller account) cannot login themselves. All regular users still work fine.

So you've identified the problem.
    However, it's still not fixed.

How do you expect me to fix a bug of virtualizor when it's encoded with ioncube

We expect you to reset passwords for all affected accounts.

I've tried it many times, it doesnt work.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2022

@yoursunny said:

@ezeth said:

@yoursunny said:

@ezeth said:

@hzhoanglee said:

@yoursunny said:
    Password reset email is working now, but whatever password I enter in the reset form, the login form still says wrong password.
    I'm sure I've entered the same password on both forms, because it's either filled automatically by Chrome browser or pasted from clipboard.

Yeah this seems to be some bug with virtualizor where users created under cloud accounts (in this case FAT32 created these accounts for you from his cloud/reseller account) cannot login themselves. All regular users still work fine.

That I already tried. It still says the password is invalid. Again it's a bug that I can do nothing about.

However this is totally unrelated to this offering. I gave FAT32 a cloud account for him to hand out VMs. These VPSes were sponsored by me. You're not a paid customer and as such you should not be complaining about this or expect any kind of support.

All other customers are not created under a cloud account and has no such issues

• ElonBezosElonBezos Member
    edited January 2022

Fixed! It looks like CPU % was set at 100% on all plans. But of course it should be 200% on the last one.

Still low score on multicore for me
    edit: vps 446

So while you had two cores you were only able to utilize 50% on each core.

Thankyou for this good statement, maybe you can add to your T&C page please?

@biangkerok said: Thankyou for this good statement, maybe you can add to your T&C page please?

What do you mean?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ezeth said:

@yoursunny said:

@ezeth said:

That I already tried. It still says the password is invalid. Again it's a bug that I can do nothing about.

However this is totally unrelated to this offering. I gave FAT32 a cloud account for him to hand out VMs. These VPSes were sponsored by me. You're not a paid customer and as such you should not be complaining about this or expect any kind of support.

All other customers are not created under a cloud account and has no such issues

@TimboJones told me to keep complaining until this is fixed.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3371477/#Comment_3371477

LowEndLOLs - Dispute

• you limit each cpu by 50%, right?
    if that so then we can use max 100% load for 2 cores?

please enlight me

edited January 2022

@biangkerok said:
    you limit each cpu by 50%, right?

please enlight me

No.

You are not quoting the whole message

@ezeth said: Fixed! It looks like CPU % was set at 100% on all plans. But of course it should be 200% on the last one. So while you had two cores you were only able to utilize 50% on each core.

It's already fixed. This was an error in the 2 core plan. All other plants were unaffected

You can confirm this by running lscpu and if the CPU is at 3.6 GHz then it's fixed. Before it was 1.8 GHz

Thanked by 1ElonBezos
  • My new VPS is working just great, amazing deal for $4.95 - thank you so much @ezeth!

Thanked by 1ezeth
  • @ezeth said:

@biangkerok said:

please enlight me

No.

Ok, noted

@ezeth said: Fixed! It looks like CPU % was set at 100% on all plans. But of course it should be 200% on the last one. So while you had two cores you were only able to utilize 50% on each core.

It's already fixed. This was an error in the 2 core plan. All other plants were unaffected

You can confirm this by running lscpu and if the CPU is at 3.6 GHz then it's fixed. Before it was 1.8 GHz

Thanks

• @ezeth said:

@yoursunny said:

@ezeth said:

@yoursunny said:

@ezeth said:

@hzhoanglee said:

@yoursunny said:

I also bought a VPS from the website. Login to Virtualizor panel from Clientexec work fine. Just email and password doesn't.

edited January 2022

@hzhoanglee said:

@ezeth said:

@yoursunny said:

@ezeth said:

@yoursunny said:

@ezeth said:

@hzhoanglee said:

@yoursunny said:

I also bought a VPS from the website. Login to Virtualizor panel from Clientexec work fine. Just email and password doesn't.

I believe this is a misconfiguration in the new Virtualizor instance: it can only accept tokens from Clientexec, but not passwords.

Hence, this is a migration gone wrong: my Virtualizor account (not attached to Clientexec) was working properly until around October when the migration happened, then it stopped working completely.

A similar misconfiguration (can only login from billing panel) existed in HosterLabs, in their SolusIO panel.
    Guess what happened to them?

@yoursunny said: new Virtualizor instance:

What new instance?

@yoursunny said: this is a migration gone wrong

What migration?

I have again not migrated, or moved anything. This is a simple bug in virtualizor.

edited January 2022

@ezeth said:

What new instance?

What migration?

I have again not migrated, or moved anything. This is a simple bug in virtualizor.

The first day I received the Virtualizor account, it worked and I can login without any problem.
    It stopped working after you installed Clientexec integration.

edited January 2022

@yoursunny said:

@ezeth said:

What new instance?

What migration?

The first day I received the Virtualizor account, it worked and I can login without any problem.

I've used Clientexec from day one.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20210727000258/https://my.boomer.host/order.php

You do not know what you're talking about

It's again a virtualizor bug.

• Been using the $0.5 yearly VPS from last promotion, very stable, good servers to run a small python script or VPN.

Thanked by 1ezeth
  • @ezeth said:

@yoursunny said:

@ezeth said:

What new instance?

What migration?

I've used Clientexec from day one.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20210727000258/https://my.boomer.host/order.php

You do not know what you're talking about

It's again a virtualizor bug.

Quote the Virtualizor bug link and @yoursunny will work the issue with them since you have no interest in it. He's good at figuring out what went wrong and how to prevent in future if given all details.

Since this only happened to accounts made by @FAT32, maybe this is some reseller override account thing? Obviously, it's a key difference.

• clanclan Member
    edited February 2022

@ezeth said:

@biangkerok said:

please enlight me

No.

None of your systems support turning on bbr acceleration. China can't use it normally. It's stuck even watching an advertisement. Can you handle the bbr acceleration problem?

• You can't turn on bbr on a openvz instance of you need that get KVM or a dedi

Thanked by 2ezeth bulbasaur
    edited February 2022

@clan said:

@ezeth said:

@biangkerok said:

please enlight me

No.

None of your systems support turning on bbr acceleration. China can't use it normally. It's stuck even watching an advertisement. Can you handle the bbr acceleration problem?

It looks like it will work fine? I don't have any experience with this but try this https://symeonchen.com/2017/09/13/implement_bbr_acceleration_through_docker_on_openvz_architecture/

@TimboJones said: Quote the Virtualizor bug link

I haven't had the energy to file a bug report on something no paid customers use. You're welcome to do so if you want

@TimboJones said: Since this only happened to accounts made by @FAT32, maybe this is some reseller override account thing? Obviously, it's a key difference.

actually it's not only his account, but all cloud account users cannot sign in. Just ask @add_iT we tried setting up a cloud account for him but it didn't work so we scrapped it

• Hi @ezeth , can you help me redeem the lottery won from the Poll as you didn't reply to my DM.

• @ezeth said:

@clan said:

@ezeth said:

@biangkerok said:

please enlight me

No.

It looks like it will work fine? I don't have any experience with this but try this https://symeonchen.com/2017/09/13/implement_bbr_acceleration_through_docker_on_openvz_architecture/

@TimboJones said: Quote the Virtualizor bug link

I haven't had the energy to file a bug report on something no paid customers use. You're welcome to do so if you want

@TimboJones said: Since this only happened to accounts made by @FAT32, maybe this is some reseller override account thing? Obviously, it's a key difference.

actually it's not only his account, but all cloud account users cannot sign in. Just ask @add_iT we tried setting up a cloud account for him but it didn't work so we scrapped it

Today, the server has been delayed for a whole day, and it can only be used normally in China. This is exciting.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

how many subnets do you own to hand out ips out like theyre candy

• God, high latency is back

• @clan said: God, high latency is back

Going from China to Texas that would be expected. :sunglasses:

• @FrankZ said:

@clan said: God, high latency is back

Going from China to Texas that would be expected. :sunglasses:

Is that right? My racknerd VPS from Buffalo, New York to China did not have a single high latency!

• @clan said: Is that right? My racknerd VPS from Buffalo, New York to China did not have a single high latency!

Yes, Buffalo is a special place, but I expect that you are getting 220-250ms to Buffalo. What are you seeing going to boomer?

• @FrankZ said:

@clan said: Is that right? My racknerd VPS from Buffalo, New York to China did not have a single high latency!

Yes, Buffalo is a special place, but I expect that you are getting 220-250ms to Buffalo. What are you seeing going to boomer?

Yes I got the low-latency buffalo, albeit at $7 a year. I've never used a Texas machine. I used it this time. Exciting

@the_doctor said:
    My new VPS is working just great, amazing deal for $4.95 - thank you so much @ezeth!

@jasonmighty said:
    Been using the $0.5 yearly VPS from last promotion, very stable, good servers to run a small python script or VPN.

Thank you for your kind words guys :) It's quite rare around here

Thanked by 1the_doctor
  • ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited February 2022

You still don't accept PayPal? :neutral:
    I'd happily pay the PP fees and would never do a chargeback, you've got this post as proof.

• @Arkas said:
    You still don't accept PayPal? :neutral:
    I'd happily pay the PP fees and would never do a chargeback, you've got this post as proof.

Paypal isn't good for businesses, only consumers.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
This discussion has been closed.