Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boomer.host is back! Amazing NEW DEALS on SSD VPS. From $4.95/YEAR with Dedicated IPv4 & /64 IPv6 - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Boomer.host is back! Amazing NEW DEALS on SSD VPS. From $4.95/YEAR with Dedicated IPv4 & /64 IPv6

Comments

• @RecD said:
    Hi @ezeth , can you help me redeem the lottery won from the Poll

Mine also :)

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

@emperor said:

@RecD said:

I'll send out the vouchers this week for sure.

If you want to prepare you could register here https://my2.boomer.host/signup/

• @ezeth said:

@emperor said:

@RecD said:

I'll send out the vouchers this week for sure.

If you want to prepare you could register here https://my2.boomer.host/signup/

being new customer since last week n suddenly won the credits lottery.. thanks man, feels so good

• I don't see any option to pay with a CC,only stripe :(

• @Arkas said:
    You still don't accept PayPal? :neutral:
    I'd happily pay the PP fees and would never do a chargeback, you've got this post as proof.

Just use Google Pay option.

Isn't it the same like using Paypal? The fund is charged from credit card (in my case).

• Just use Google Pay option.

its weird i cant find that option, i just tried once again a minute ago but only cc via stripe?

no wonder i get confused when @ezeth also mention about google pay payment in the previous post

• @biangkerok said:

Just use Google Pay option.

its weird i cant find that option, i just tried once again a minute ago but only cc via stripe?

no wonder i get confused when @ezeth also mention about google pay payment in the previous post

It's on the top part of payment page.

The one with "G" logo.

edited February 2022

Thanks for all the orders guys.

Since offer launch we've sold over 130 VMs, or about 20% of stock. Once out of stock I hope we'll be able to restock by black friday this year.

I'm going to head over to the shop and grab myself some monsters. then I'll process all those giveaway orders

Thanked by 2RecD ElonBezos
  • I just purchased your product($4.95/YEAR),But I think the bandwidth may not be enough,so can you double the tbandwidth for me?(I'm just saying, if you say no it's okay)

No bandwidth doubling here :P
    You need to look into the more expensive plans for that

• If someone bought the Cheap package first and then they want to upgrade, do they have to pay the remaining balance or the full amount?

Thanks

• Just registered to redeem the lottery coupon.

Suggestions:

• Merge Old and New Client Area to avoid user confusion.
    • Get rid of "HelloBasic" font. Got a headache when reading stuff on the panel. Maybe just use "fira sans" like the homepage to look like a professional boomer.
    Thanked by 1RecD

@duor said:
    If someone bought the Cheap package first and then they want to upgrade, do they have to pay the remaining balance or the full amount?

Thanks

They can just pay the remaining amount!

Thanked by 1themantra
  • Hello, What will be the price after 1 year ?

@alhas said:
    Hello, What will be the price after 1 year ?

I don't know. Probably the same

• Hey hey I might just move all my crap over to Boomer Host. I'm a bit young to be a real boomer (although my Avatar photo is 10+ years old and I have no hair now) but maybe ezeth will accept me anyway with my archaic web practises? Really not happy being on shared litespeed I want pure nginx.

• Could you update your web page theme, the color is not friendly for some people... -_-

@masedi said:
    Could you update your web page theme, the color is not friendly for some people... -_-

What exactly would you like me to change?

• FYI, New Client Area > Support > Create New takes me back to Welcome page.

• Can you offer less specs for less value ? 0.25g ram or 0.128 g for example.. that would be fun 😊

Thanked by 2yoursunny Void

@edip said:
    FYI, New Client Area > Support > Create New takes me back to Welcome page.

Call it a feature. I prefer email :D

Thanked by 1edip
  • @ezeth cloudron failing to install with error

sed: can't read /etc/default/grub: No such file or directory

• is it possible to use the zoomer (or maybe coomer) plan to host bot that joins zoom meeting then stream it to youtube? if not stream, then local recording is fine, too.

edited February 2022

@intermall said:
    is it possible to use the zoomer (or maybe coomer) plan to host bot that joins zoom meeting then stream it to youtube? if not stream, then local recording is fine, too.

Why not?

30% of stock sold :)

This offering was really popular.

I have no idea on what to improve on for next offering if you guys even think there should be another one?

The plans seem perfect. There was one request for 8GB, 4vcore plan but that's it.

The most requested improvements are PayPal and crypto payment gateway

Congrats to the unique IP the recent order received. xxx.x.xxx.0

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@intermall said:
    is it possible to use the zoomer (or maybe coomer) plan to host bot that joins zoom meeting then stream it to youtube? if not stream, then local recording is fine, too.

Unlikely, CPU and I/O so limited.

@ezeth said:

🥚 is indeed a nice looking IP.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2022

@intermall said:

CPU would probably be too slow for this, even on the top plan. Joining a Zoom meeting, let alone streaming it to YouTube, is insanely CPU intensive if there is no proper graphics card. 2 vCores (on any provider, regardless of the CPU) would simply not be enough for this type of use case.

If you are streaming it at 144p, maybe you could make it work but that's still a bit of a stretch :)

Thanked by 2yoursunny ezeth
  • @ezeth said:

The plans seem perfect. There was one request for 8GB, 4vcore plan but that's it.

That sounds good if you can make it happen.
    Is it kvm or ovz?

Save the best for the last. :smile:

• @ezeth said: I have no idea on what to improve on for next offering if you guys even think there should be another one?

I am interested in Ryzen OVZ7 deals at the same level cheap price.

• @ezeth said:
    I have no idea on what to improve on for next offering if you guys even think there should be another one?

kernel 5.XX

• My 50 cents vps is offline since yesterday :'(

This discussion has been closed.