Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US) - Page 29
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US)

Comments

• @Broscience said:
    there would be no rush from users if hosthatch starts counting months since they deliver vps.

for example I had hosthatch bf2020 offer, paid for it in late november 2020. recieved the vps december 22. I almost lost one month. but there's not a big problem even thou it's kinda sad to lose 1 month. the main problem is that my bf2020 vps got back to hosthatch in the beginning of December 2021 because I didn't pay cause I bought a new one on bf2021 and expecting that hh let me to use bf 2020 offer until the day I received it (December 22). So having right now my bf2020 at least untill December 22 I won't be worried and rushing things. Now almost 3 weeks I have no vps and it's really sad! My hands want to put commands in terminal :neutral:

Wait, the service/billing period does not start from the delivery date?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Broscience said: My hands want to put commands in terminal

https://linuxcontainers.org/lxd/try-it/

Check the box and press the "Start" button.

Voila.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @xetsys said:

@Broscience said:
    there would be no rush from users if hosthatch starts counting months since they deliver vps.

for example I had hosthatch bf2020 offer, paid for it in late november 2020. recieved the vps december 22. I almost lost one month. but there's not a big problem even thou it's kinda sad to lose 1 month. the main problem is that my bf2020 vps got back to hosthatch in the beginning of December 2021 because I didn't pay cause I bought a new one on bf2021 and expecting that hh let me to use bf 2020 offer until the day I received it (December 22). So having right now my bf2020 at least untill December 22 I won't be worried and rushing things. Now almost 3 weeks I have no vps and it's really sad! My hands want to put commands in terminal :neutral:

Yes, same for me

• @vpsTQ said:

@xetsys said:

@Broscience said:

Yes, same for me

This must be an oversight and should be taken up with the provider. Perhaps the problem is with the billing system for using invoice date when it should use delivery date.

• @xetsys said:
    This must be an oversight and should be taken up with the provider. Perhaps the problem is with the billing system for using invoice date when it should use delivery date.

I assume that's exactly it. Hopefully host hatch can just go in and fix this for everyone. It should be time of deployment that the period starts. I suspect that deployment happens immediately for their normal every day services, but for BF they do pre-orders and that throws things off.

• 403_Forbidden403_Forbidden Member
    edited December 2021

Preorder.Ticket #404540

• stvnastvna Member
    edited December 2021

Invoice / renewal date will be updated to be the date the server is delivered.

Thanked by 1the_doctor
  • @403_Forbidden said:
    Preorder.Ticket #404540

Thank you, we've been doubled your waiting time.

• @default said:
    millions

you should try working a day or two in 1st level support of a webhosting company.

you'll very quickly come across clients that claim (potential) damages of 25k per day because mails from their chinese vendor don't reach em, because the domain/url of that said vendor is in some rbl. if that'd be true it'd be easily half a million per month. yet the client is on a webhosting and mail plan for a tenner per month or so.

just sayin' ... I think you're overestimating the 'rightful minds' of people ;-)

• orion504orion504 Member
    edited December 2021

@Falzo said: just sayin' ... I think you're overestimating the 'rightful minds' of people ;-)

LOL just consider everyone saying about business of millions, even thousands on a few dollars per month hosting, is joking :wink:

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited December 2021

@orion504 said:

@Falzo said: just sayin' ... I think you're overestimating the 'rightful minds' of people ;-)

LOL just consider everyone saying about business of millions, even thousands on a few dollars per month hosting, is joking :wink:

yes it usually is. still people in a lot of businesses that are not neccessarily that tech-savvy totally miss how dependant they nowadays are on such things as mail and the likes.
    yet they often enough refuse to overthink that, even if they start running into problems or inconveniences.

• @Falzo said:

@default said:
    millions

you should try working a day or two in 1st level support of a webhosting company.

you'll very quickly come across clients that claim (potential) damages of 25k per day because mails from their chinese vendor don't reach em, because the domain/url of that said vendor is in some rbl. if that'd be true it'd be easily half a million per month. yet the client is on a webhosting and mail plan for a tenner per month or so.

just sayin' ... I think you're overestimating the 'rightful minds' of people ;-)

Maybe they are rolling 25k per day, but with just a couple of cents in profit.

• @default said:

@Falzo said:

@default said:
    millions

Maybe they are rolling 25k per day, but with just a couple of cents in profit.

yeah very possible. people who host their million dollar business on ten bucks webhosting most likely also fail to see the difference between revenue and profit.

• Is anyones NVMe deals delivered yet? I am waiting for mine its 16 December today.

~15 December delivery: Amsterdam, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York

• @GreenPeace said:
    Is anyones NVMe deals delivered yet? I am waiting for mine its 16 December today.

It seems you are not green here.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@GreenPeace said:
    Is anyones NVMe deals delivered yet? I am waiting for mine its 16 December today.

It seems you are not green here.

Being green is so old fashioned.

• @GreenPeace said: Is anyones NVMe deals delivered yet? I am waiting for mine its 16 December today.

If delivered, there would be YABS all over the thread :D

Thanked by 2webcraft vimalware
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@GreenPeace said:

Thanked by 1nobizzle
  • @RedSox said:

@GreenPeace said: Is anyones NVMe deals delivered yet? I am waiting for mine its 16 December today.

If delivered, there would be YABS all over the thread :D

I think you are right but I don't hang around LET these days. Just trying to understand if I alone or the whole world is with me haha.

• @DP said:

@GreenPeace said:

Thank you for your service, world will remember your let ID my friend.

Thanked by 1DP
  • @hosthatch no reply more than 72 hours,please reply my ticket.It's not a huge difficult thing,just change ip.

• BBTNBBTN Member
    edited December 2021

@qqyyxp said:
    @hosthatch no reply more than 72 hours,please reply my ticket.It's not a huge difficult thing,just change ip.

Just like all the other tickets where people just have a tiny little request. <3
    (Not me, not this time. Happy customer since 2013.)

• @qqyyxp said: change ip

banned by the GFW?

• @pbx said:

@qqyyxp said: change ip

banned by the GFW?

no, to change local ip

Thanked by 1pbx
  • ;) I am patient, since I prefer to have my LA VPS got deliver at the same time as my JP one.

• I'm patient.

• Thanked by 1capric98
  • Has anybody got VPS or this is a scam?

• @verydima said: Has anybody got VPS or this is a scam?

There's a third option: @hosthatch is late but this isn't a scam, and folks will have their VPS at some point in the future.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @pbx said:

@verydima said: Has anybody got VPS or this is a scam?

There's a third option: @hosthatch is late but this isn't a scam, and folks will have their VPS at some point in the future.

I don't know. Maybe "folks" - just multi-account and bots. They start to deploy on 15/12 I bought 2 VPS in 2 different locations. Nothing. And in this topic, nobody says about got VPS.

This discussion has been closed.