Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US) - Page 28
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US)

Comments

• @hosthatch please check pm,thank you.

• @jmaxwell said: Is torrenting allowed in these storage servers? Linux ISOs, of course.

Sure, right up until they ban you for violating the ToS.

• @thole said:

@foitin said: he's here to warn us?

You can start by blocking default SSH port to protect your neighbours & see what happens :))

still waiting for my BF 2021 VPS's delivery.
    There're many lowend neighbors here?

• @skorous said:

@jmaxwell said: Is torrenting allowed in these storage servers? Linux ISOs, of course.

Sure, right up until they ban you for violating the ToS.

Understandable, have a nice day.

• Anyone received the delivery of AMS storage VPS?

• AnotherAnother Member
    edited December 2021

Still waiting for my storage VPS, BF Amsterdam

• @hosthatch @Emil brace for impact ;-)

rather announce a possible delay already, people are unforgiving and start loosing millions by the minute.

unless waiting for stupid tickets to weed out more morons from the beginning is part of your evil plan. that'd seem reasonable to me, no need for noisy neighbours anyway...

• nobizzlenobizzle Member
    edited December 2021

@Falzo said:
    @hosthatch @Emil brace for impact ;-)

rather announce a possible delay already, people are unforgiving and start loosing millions by the minute.

unless waiting for stupid tickets to weed out more morons from the beginning is part of your evil plan. that'd seem reasonable to me, no need for noisy neighbours anyway...

I actually can't wait to get my servers. But as said before, I've been with HostHatch for some years now. It's worth the wait, so people should just read this and don't act like pricks.

Thanked by 2Falzo the_doctor
  • @Falzo said:

refound those abusive ones and redo those deals again

• I’m cool with a delay. I can’t do anything with my order until this weekend anyway. But I’m excited to get stuff setup

• @cybertech said:

@Falzo said:

refound those abusive ones and redo those deals again

No refounding sir

• @nobizzle said:

@Falzo said:

I actually can't wait to get my servers.

So, you're slitting your wrists or what? Or you actually can wait?

• that escalated quickly...

• still no server.

• @TimboJones said:

@nobizzle said:

@Falzo said:

I actually can't wait to get my servers.

So, you're slitting your wrists or what? Or you actually can wait?

Waiting as long as it may take.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@zongyouxiao said:
    still no server.

Still no patience.

• @zongyouxiao said: still no server.

You'd idle it anyway.

• is there any christmas promotion?

@iqmuch said:
    is there any christmas promotion?

Not until the BF ones have been sorted.

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • nfnnfn Veteran

losing millions 😭

@nfn said:
    losing millions 😭

I'm sure no one paid millions in the form of services with HostHatch so one can't really "lose millions" if nothing has been deployed yet :joy:

Maybe people can't wait to make millions instead.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

We will start provisioning servers (slowly) today.

It's a new system, so we want to provision in small batches and get customer feedback at the same time.

We initially planned to do routed IPv6 in Q1 2022, but it would take a lot of effort to change to it then, so we're going to do it earlier/now, so that added some extra work on our part too. Same with some other small things.

• Hope it will be sent asap :)

• This thing with losing millions is the most stupid idea in my opinion, and should stop being displayed. If someone has a project worth millions, they would not search for the cheapest offer on LET. For projects worth millions, usually cloud servers with lots of redundancy are used, because of a high demand in resources for consumers.

LET offers are the best to start something, but as a project grows to figures of thousands, it needs to move away from LET servers, with a respectful "thank you" to providers and community that helped.

If one would want to host a million-dollar project on LET to reduce costs, in theory could do it, but they need to invest a lot of work in automation, redundancy and easy deployment within multiple different providers. This is hard, and takes time, which fast-growing managers are not quite willing to invest. If we add the craziness of Black Friday too, it becomes even more time consuming, making it not worth for just a few bucks saved, as it comes to a demand worth "millions".

So please, let's stop with this nonsense of millions. Let's focus on the project, not on the money. If we focus on the idea while putting our heart and soul into it, money will come by itself because people (millions) will wish to buy our passion for the product or service.

Thanked by 2bulbasaur ariq01
  • nobizzlenobizzle Member
    edited December 2021

You can start with my servers 😁 . I have a lot of time to test throughout the whole day and tomorrow, too

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • tholethole Member
    edited December 2021

@foitin said: There're many lowend neighbors here?

You'll never know :D

@hosthatch said: We will start provisioning servers (slowly) today.

>
    I don't mind if it's delivered next week so you could have a bit more time to make it better for the community lol :)

the current BF20 is still idle =))

• First of all you can't expect everyone here to idle their VPS. I've ordered 1x Storage VPS and 1x Ryzen VPS based on the delivery dates to replace my existing production VPS from other providers.

But I do understand there can be delays due to various reason and I'm happy to wait for the delivery as long as the wait time is reasonable. :)

Let's hope it doesn't take weeks to finish delivering. :|

• @thole said:

@foitin said: There're many lowend neighbors here?

You'll never know :D

@hosthatch said: We will start provisioning servers (slowly) today.

>
    I don't mind if it's delivered next week so you could have a bit more time to make it better for the community lol :)

the current BF20 is still idle =))

1.7GB is not idle to me

• BroscienceBroscience Member
    edited December 2021

there would be no rush from users if hosthatch starts counting months since they deliver vps.

for example I had hosthatch bf2020 offer, paid for it in late november 2020. recieved the vps december 22. I almost lost one month. but there's not a big problem even thou it's kinda sad to lose 1 month. the main problem is that my bf2020 vps got back to hosthatch in the beginning of December 2021 because I didn't pay cause I bought a new one on bf2021 and expecting that hh let me to use bf 2020 offer until the day I received it (December 22). So having right now my bf2020 at least untill December 22 I won't be worried and rushing things. Now almost 3 weeks I have no vps and it's really sad! My hands want to put commands in terminal :neutral:

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Broscience said: for example I had hosthatch bf2020 offer, paid for it in late november 2020. recieved the vps december 22

Please ticket in to get your renewal date updated in that case. It should always start from the day your server is delivered, not on the date you created the order.

This discussion has been closed.