Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US) - Page 27
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US)

Comments

• @100plus said:
    @hosthatch missed the deal, still have any remain for the NVMe deals(UK)?

Wait for Christmas/NewYear offers.

Thanked by 2100plus RedSox
  • nfnnfn Veteran

@hosthatch said:

~15 December delivery: Amsterdam, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York
    ~30 December delivery: Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, London, Vienna, Warsaw, Zurich, Oslo, Milan, Madrid

Will these be available on the specific day or starting from?
    Thanks!

• Most of the times ~ means "around, approximation" so I would guess around that date, not dead set on.

• MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited December 2021

@nfn said:

@hosthatch said:

~30 December delivery: Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, London, Vienna, Warsaw, Zurich, Oslo, Milan, Madrid

Thanks!

Another question to ask is:
    which time zone?

Could very well become 31 dec in Sydney, Tokyo, HK depending on activation time.

(taken from FAQ for the Eager and the Restless)

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2021

@vyas11 said:

@nfn said:

@hosthatch said:

Thanks!

Another question to ask is:
    which time zone?

Could very well become 31 dec in Sydney, Tokyo, HK depending on activation time.

(taken from FAQ for the Eager and the Restless)

The last time zone. And if you ask again, it starts from Dec 31 2022 instead of 2021. >:)

• @JabJab said:
    Most of the times ~ means "around, approximation" so I would guess around that date, not dead set on.

Just saying, BF2020 had a delivery date "by December 31st" and it was delivered around January 5th or 6th

I have zero complaints though, the service is top-notch and worth the wait.

• pbxpbx Member
    edited December 2021

Let them time to have the nodes reach the DC and be properly setup... An update from them would be nice though, if they are going to be late.

• @Lex said:

@JabJab said:
    Most of the times ~ means "around, approximation" so I would guess around that date, not dead set on.

Just saying, BF2020 had a delivery date "by December 31st" and it was delivered around January 5th or 6th

As far as I remember, I received my VPS in mid-December 2020, not January 5th or 6th.

I have zero complaints though, the service is top-notch and worth the wait.

Absolutely agree with you. The waiting time is, as always, compensated by the top product, if we're talking about TopHatch.

• @webcraft said:

@100plus said:
    @hosthatch missed the deal, still have any remain for the NVMe deals(UK)?

Wait for Christmas/NewYear offers.

If you look at their post history, HostHatch don't often do Christmas sales.

• HH spends Dec delivering vpses

• Nice offer, can't wait to get my server.

• Haha today is December 15 :)

• ~15 December delivery: Amsterdam, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, hope it will be on time.

• ezethezeth Member, Host Rep

I hope so too. I have a mad customer who wants his shared hosting because he got suspended due to his mysql database using too much CPU.

Dedicated cores ftw

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@zongyouxiao said:
    ~15 December delivery: Amsterdam, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, hope it will be on time.

If the "~" wasn't there, it could be on time.

But it is, so there's a possibility of it being delayed by a day or two :)

Thanked by 1zongyouxiao
  • ~15 December delivery: Amsterdam, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, hope it will be on time.
    Three hours left.

• 3 CPU cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)

very poor core score

:s :( :'( :s

• @ItsYeLizard said:
    3 CPU cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)

very poor core score

:s :( :'( :s

Which location?

• I don’t think that’s a new instance. The new services offered were all Ryzen unless it was a storage plan. That benchmark looks to be Intel E5

Thanked by 1the_doctor
  • @Selykg said:
    I don’t think that’s a new instance. The new services offered were all Ryzen unless it was a storage plan. That benchmark looks to be Intel E5

Yes, that wasn't the question anyways.

• @Selykg said:
    I don’t think that’s a new instance. The new services offered were all Ryzen unless it was a storage plan. That benchmark looks to be Intel E5

New VPS using EPYC, not Ryzen

• @webcraft said:

Odd, this is the Black Friday 2021 thread. Why post unrelated stuff in this thread?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Selykg said: I don’t think that’s a new instance. The new services offered were all Ryzen unless it was a storage plan. That benchmark looks to be Intel E5

No it's not.

It looks like it's the one from 2020's Black Friday offering.

• @Selykg said:

@webcraft said:

Odd, this is the Black Friday 2021 thread. Why post unrelated stuff in this thread?

Maybe because that's what 2021 BF VPS will become in a year and he's here to warn us? ;)

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@foitin said:

@Selykg said:

@webcraft said:

Maybe because that's what 2021 BF VPS will become in a year and he's here to warn us? ;)

;)

• @hosthatch --- is santa coming with bundles ?

• @hosthatch

Is torrenting allowed in these storage servers? Linux ISOs, of course.

• tholethole Member
    edited December 2021

@foitin said: he's here to warn us?

You can start by blocking default SSH port to protect your neighbours & see what happens :))

• @DP said:

@Selykg said: I don’t think that’s a new instance. The new services offered were all Ryzen unless it was a storage plan. That benchmark looks to be Intel E5

No it's not.

It looks like it's the one from 2020's Black Friday offering.

I believe it was offered again during two sessions of flash sales on cyber monday.

This discussion has been closed.