Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 140
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• @VirMach said:
    Going to try to go through and keep promises in terms of Ryzen upgrades by the end of the year and such. If I miss you today and you see this, please quote and reply so I can make sure I'll process it by today as promised.

I never heard back on my DM, no upgrade here yet, but I also mentioned I wouldn't mind waiting if it meant I ended up on an LA Ryzen, though no big deal if that's not possible. Here's the original spin, was spin again to Ryzen but I think this might've got filled as doubled bandwidth instead? The VM shows 12TB bandwidth in the panel but I was pretty sure it was only 6TB on the offer.

• @bakageta said:

@VirMach said:
    Going to try to go through and keep promises in terms of Ryzen upgrades by the end of the year and such. If I miss you today and you see this, please quote and reply so I can make sure I'll process it by today as promised.

I never heard back on my DM, no upgrade here yet, but I also mentioned I wouldn't mind waiting if it meant I ended up on an LA Ryzen, though no big deal if that's not possible. Here's the original spin, was spin again to Ryzen but I think this might've got filled as doubled bandwidth instead? The VM shows 12TB bandwidth in the panel but I was pretty sure it was only 6TB on the offer.

Double double rewards?

• @plumberg said: Have a 128mb in Atlanta. 5gb disk, 250gb transfer... do you like this one?

Not enough bandwidth, unfortunately...

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited January 2022

So last week I finally had time to set up the 3 core, 8GB, 35GB, $19.95/yr, flash deal VPS I got in Buffalo in the beginning of December. I am really impressed with the improvements made to the Buffalo network over time. Transit time to NYC is 10 to 11ms. The VPS has had a 0.69 average steal rate over the last week, even though I have it running as an openVZ node and it was loaded quite heavily as I built everything. This has been a real pleasant surprise.
    Thank you VirMach!!

Open image in new tab or click here to see larger version.

• Have the ryzen upgrades started?

• @TheBrokenBee said:
    Have the ryzen upgrades started?

Yes. Take your pants off.

Thanked by 2TimboJones 1allen
  • @VayVayKa said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

Why would you assume their pant status?

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @user123 said:

@VayVayKa said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

Sparkling Russian humor.

Thanked by 11allen
  • @VayVayKa said:

@user123 said:

@VayVayKa said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

Sparkling Russian humor.

Babushka humour

Thanked by 11allen

• Thanked by 2FrankZ imok
  • @FrankZ said:
    So last week I finally had time to set up the 3 core, 8GB, 35GB, $19.95/yr, flash deal VPS I got in Buffalo in the beginning of December. I am really impressed with the improvements made to the Buffalo network over time. Transit time to NYC is 10 to 11ms. The VPS has had a 0.69 average steal rate over the last week, even though I have it running as an openVZ node and it was loaded quite heavily as I built everything. This has been a real pleasant surprise.
    Thank you VirMach!!

Open image in new tab or click here to see larger version.

How do you record this data?

• Get a rest Mr Virmach. Tomorrow will be a new year.

• dafuq was that?

• @imok said:
    dafuq was that?

?

• @BarkingIron said: How do you record this data?

The short answer is since I have VPS in many locations around the world I wrote a statistics program 7-8 years ago that monitors each of my server's statistics and also monitors DNS, Web, Mail services from 12 locations.

• @FrankZ said:

@BarkingIron said: How do you record this data?

The short answer is since I have VPS in many locations around the world I wrote a statistics program 7-8 years ago that monitors each of my server's statistics and also monitors DNS, Web, Mail services from 12 locations.

Sick!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @BarkingIron said:

@imok said:
    dafuq was that?

?

My previous post. I think a wild draft got posted somehow.

• @user123 said: pant status

Pant status: Eaten

• @Daniel15 said:

@user123 said: pant status

Pant status: Eaten

I know they say you are what you eat, but wtf DID he eat? I'm guessing more than just pants.

• Just want to say thank you again to VirMach for the 2TB Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe that I won earlier in this thread. The prize has been delivered.

• I guess... Thanks a lot for your great offers ^^.
    I had one from last year and it run so well, i had a new one this summer and same, really good. Now i have a bunch. For the price it's really awesome and stable so i had to say thanks as it makes me playing with some infra tools and personnal projects for a fraction of the cost.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Your service will provision on a server that has a planned migration in April 2022. This is not a guarantee, but only a warning that your service will go offline and the IPv4 address will change and location may change to a similar region, should that happen. Please do not purchase this special if you expect a Ryzen service.

Ryzen Ryzen Ryzen Ryzen
    just a dream, waiting from 2020 the result is just a dream

• @FrankZ said:
    Just want to say thank you again to VirMach for the 2TB Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe that I won earlier in this thread. The prize has been delivered.

Is it MKNSSDPE2TB-D8 by any chance? Looking to pick between Mushkin and Crucial P5 2 TB (CT2000P5SSD8).

• @VirMach said:

Have folks started receiving their ryzen upgrade? :smiley:

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Have folks received their One Gallon Wet Platinum Lube?
    Are their DC motors still running fine after so much lube?

Thanked by 2Astro bulbasaur
  • user123user123 Member
    edited January 2022

@yoursunny said:
    Have folks received their One Gallon Wet Platinum Lube?

After @VirMach dipped into the drum when his stash ran out, I think there might be only 0.31 gallons left.

• I can't connect to my vps.

• @Prep21 said:
    I can't connect to my vps.

They are changing ram in one of those AMS node

Thanked by 1Prep21
  • @kheng86 said:

@Prep21 said:
    I can't connect to my vps.

They are changing ram in one of those AMS node

Oh. Hope they will fix it asap. Thanks