Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 136
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• @brueggus said:

@AICDOWS said: virmach.me.

This. Has this been in your radar VirMach?

• @kkrajk said: Just been on that site. I am unable to find any Virmach registration links. ???!!!??

Now this page is closed. Registration is possible in 2020.
    I didn't know it earlier.
    I don't know when it closed.
    I can find relevant records later.

• High Point, North Carolina, USA

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2021

@VirMach said: You would be in one way or another already linked to 100+ flagged accounts and self-referrals right now.

@AICDOWS
    Why the fuck would you have 100 accounts?
    How the fuck did you register 100 accounts on the same name? Because those use real names, right?
    What were you thinking when you decided to register account number 3 and what were you thinking when you decided to register account number 69?!

What is wrong with you? No, it's not "OCD" (that you claimed earlier), I would even say this is total oposite of that. Why the fuck you registered those accounts YEAR in advance? Like W T F?

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2021

@AICDOWS said:

@VirMach said: If that most recent one was you, it's not looking very good for you unfortunately. You would be in one way or another already linked to 100+ flagged accounts and self-referrals right now.

Did you register your first account in 2017?

I hope not, maybe I'm mixing you up with someone else because there were a few clusters here and there but the way I remember it, I have all your accounts flagged since 2017 in that case. Did you create a bunch of them, and I mean a lot of them around a year in advance and then used them for this special? If that also rings a bell, I don't know what you'd communicate that would save you. And I haven't even figured out how to deal with that person yet, because I'm trying to figure out how to automate it so I don't have to charge them a bunch of fees to manually go through every account and service and mark them for termination with an appropriate warning.

Again, maybe it is not you, but if you are this person, there is no way you manually did all of it. At all. And there's no way you don't sell them unless you are very good at looking suspicious there as well for no reason.

So if you are that person, what exactly is your explanation and proposal now?

The first account I registered should be 2019.I registered multiple accounts through virmach.me a year ago.I think many people have used virmach.me.
    I used it to register multiple accounts before.
    Because there are many such websites, I am not sure if you have any cooperation.
    I can be sure that I have not sold my account.

In addition, I have an account that I snapped up a VPS purchased a year ago, but it hasn’t been activated yet, and I even received a second invoice.
    If I sell VPS, I will not keep these accounts in my hands.

sue virmach.me then

and do teach us how to register through virmach.me

i personally want to make 1,000 accounts for BF2022

yes all for personal use.

• @imok said: Oh it's pending, it will probably take another year to be completed

Congratz!

• @JabJab said: What is wrong with you? No, it's not "OCD" (that you claimed earlier), I would even say this is total oposite of that. Why the fuck you registered those accounts YEAR in advance? Like W T F?

Not why I registered a year in advance.As I mentioned before, I need to prepare an account for my friends to snap up a VPS.
    Because registration via virmach.me is very convenient and fast, so I registered some. Used this year because the previously registered account is enough.
    The OCD I am talking about is collecting all kinds of VPS, not just virmach.

• @cybertech said: sue virmach.me then

I need to find the previous website records first, and then I need to communicate with virmach. If they think you can use it, I will tell you.

• @AICDOWS said:

@cybertech said: sue virmach.me then

I need to find the previous website records first, and then I need to communicate with virmach. If they think you can use it, I will tell you.

Please don't waste @VirMach 's time

• Somehow everything that comes out of you reveals one foul play after another

• @kkrajk said: .. one foul play after another

It's all for the chickens. ;)

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @JabJab said: Why the fuck would you have 100 accounts?

And how many accounts do you have?

• @VayVayKa said: And how many accounts do you have?

From 0 to 2, open interval, integers only. Take a guess.

Thanked by 2bakageta dahartigan
  • @JabJab said:

@VayVayKa said: And how many accounts do you have?

You're just a saint. You need a monument during your lifetime.
    Probably never jerked off?

• @VayVayKa said:

@JabJab said:

@VayVayKa said: And how many accounts do you have?

You're just a saint. You need a monument during your lifetime.
    Probably never jerked off?

I heard MJJ don't have penis ,have you ever jerked off?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @codelock said: I heard MJJ don't have penis

Don't trust rumors when a statement can be easily verified. Moreover, for this you just need to stick your hand into your panties.

@codelock said: have you ever jerked off?

Certainly. I'm a healthy man, with natural needs.

• @VayVayKa said:

@codelock said: I heard MJJ don't have penis

Don't trust rumors when a statement can be easily verified. Moreover, for this you just need to stick your hand into your panties.

@codelock said: have you ever jerked off?

Certainly. I'm a healthy man, with natural needs.

So, if Google translate is correct you never jerked off , you must be in great pain because of your natural needs , but can't do anything about it

• @codelock said: So, if Google translate is correct you never jerked off

It is important that Google correctly translates the phrase about your pants.

• Thanked by 3imok FAT32 FrankZ
  • If yours natural needs is having more than one account per provider/service when it's clearly against the TOS then I am not sure if you are totally healthy man :)

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

What if someone establishes 100 companies and creates 1 VirMach account on behalf of each company?
    They should be permitted to sell a company, whose assets include the company's VirMach account.

• Where do I get my order number? I got an invoice number. Is that the same?

• @FrankZ said:

@Daniel15 said: San Mateo, California
    I live in the area and have travelled on this bus route before. Haha

I have been doing bus videos, as opposed to photos, in this thread to try to make it more interesting by showing different places in the world. I'm happy that I was able to make this thread a little more personal for you.
    Your lucky to live in such a beautiful place. :)

I live in Palo Alto which is nearby. It's a nice place to live, but very expensive so I'm not sure I'll be here long term. Over $3000/month rent for a decent apartment, $1+ million to buy a small one-bedroom apartment, $3-4+ million for an okay house (old and in need of maintenance), and even more for a good house with a nice yard.

Tech jobs in Silicon Valley pay very well, but even for tech workers housing is expensive, to the point where 50% of the people here are renting, and a lot of people that own a house have been here a long time and bought when it was very cheap.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • VayVayKaVayVayKa Member
    edited December 2021

@JabJab said:
    If yours natural needs is having more than one account per provider/service when it's clearly against the TOS then I am not sure if you are totally healthy man :)

Don't jerk off means. Apparently a saint indeed.

Now on the merits of your question.
    Every first LET provider would not have introduced crypto payments if they took this requirement seriously. It is unlikely that a virmach or another provider represented on LET will ask for a scan of your passport during registration. You will not be touched by a finger, regardless of the number of available accounts, since it is so convenient for you, if you do not create problems for them (in other words, you are not a dick), and you pay.

• @VayVayKa said:
    Every first LET provider would not have introduced crypto payments if they took this requirement seriously.

Really this is an anonymity verification service provided by @VirMach. If he can tie your accounts to one another it means you are not sufficiently anonymous or sneaky.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@kkrajk said: .. one foul play after another

It's all for the chickens. ;)

I think @AlwaysSkint meant 'fowl play'

• @user123 said: meant 'fowl play'

'twas a play on words. ;)

• @VirMach Spin the wheel,Thanks!
    Order Number is: 1767628783
    Invoice: 1346860

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@user123 said: meant 'fowl play'

'twast a play on words. ;)

'twas a typo. You're welcome ;)

• It's Saturday night in Los Angeles.
    Where is VirMach?
    I'm not going to fall for the same prank as last time.
    I bet he has something up his sleeve again this week.
    What could it be this time?

Thanked by 1t0m