Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 135
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@VirMach said:
    Nope, it checks out. Customer for a long time. Normal purchases, no weird recent tickets, no suspicious activity in logs, no multi accounts found after checking through a lot of things. Either super clean or at least he did his homework and made sure it appeared so which is again good enough for me.

I can also confirm from LET side he is clean and no multi-accounts etc being found, the only thing being not active on LET but that's irrelevant since he still caught the trend to comment at the right time.

Congrats! :)

Thanked by 1julensm
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@bakageta said:
    Oooh, LA dedi back in stock, ok let's do this. We weren't doing spins on those right?

I'll give you a spin on it. Only you because I think it'd be interesting.

Just... let's set some ground rules, if you get Ryzen upgrade that means E3 upgrade with bigger SSDs and such or a really really low end Ryzen if you prefer. Double RAM, only if it's possible and you actually need it. Uhh, and if I regret it because I'm not looking at the wheel correctly then my default cop-out prize will just be $50 store credit or something. Sound fair?

• bakagetabakageta Member
    edited December 2021

@VirMach said:

@bakageta said:
    Oooh, LA dedi back in stock, ok let's do this. We weren't doing spins on those right?

I'll give you a spin on it. Only you because I think it'd be interesting.

Just... let's set some ground rules, if you get Ryzen upgrade that means E3 upgrade with bigger SSDs and such or a really really low end Ryzen if you prefer. Double RAM, only if it's possible and you actually need it. Uhh, and if I regret it because I'm not looking at the wheel correctly then my default cop-out prize will just be $50 store credit or something. Sound fair?

Sounds more than fair to me. I don't really need double ram and don't want to make extra work there, swap it for a second double bandwidth?

(edit)
    Oh right, just to be official: Your Order Number is: 1873134461

Thanked by 2kkrajk ZA_capetown
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2021

San Mateo, California

Thanked by 3FAT32 ariq01 imok

@FrankZ said:
    [bus post]

Here you go

Thanked by 2imok FrankZ
  • @FAT32 said:

@FrankZ said:
    [bus post]

Here you go

Ha, ha got me.
    I was still in the middle of watching the video to make sure it was reasonable when the page turned.

• Wait. Is that an E3 in my account?

@bakageta said: Oh right, just to be official: Your Order Number is: 1873134461

I feel kind of bad doing this one in front of everyone else but if I don't do it right now I'm going to be confused in a couple days when I get to it.

Okay so here's the deal, this is VirMach from the future speaking, after I did a spin for you, twice. The first time the wheel was being weird and didn't spin very well and landed on something fairly quickly. So I did a second spin after fixing it up and did a proper spin.

Now, the choice is yours, do you want the first or second spin to count and do you want to only see the one you picked or both?

Oh and not that it's important or anything... but for the double RAM thing, sure, you'd get double bandwidth if it were to have landed on that. I'm sure one of the two spins probably didn't land on this anyway but if it did, that's what you would get on it. And if it were to have landed on this in one of the two spins, the other one definitely isn't way better in my opinion or anything like that. ;) So pick the right one I guess.

@imok said:
    Wait. Is that an E3 in my account?

I'm definitely more excited than you are to finally do it.

• Thanked by 2imok FrankZ
  • Oh it's pending, it will probably take another year to be completed :D

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
    edited December 2021

@imok said:
    Oh it's pending, it will probably take another year to be completed :D

Just waiting on CC for a reset since their PXE is broken.

I've actually refreshed the ticket like 20 times even though I know it'll take them a while.

@FrankZ said:
    Ha, ha got me.
    I was still in the middle of watching the video to make sure it was reasonable when the page turned.

You should stop the video when VirMach have a new post :(

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

I feel kind of bad doing this one in front of everyone else but if I don't do it right now I'm going to be confused in a couple days when I get to it.

Okay so here's the deal, this is VirMach from the future speaking, after I did a spin for you, twice. The first time the wheel was being weird and didn't spin very well and landed on something fairly quickly. So I did a second spin after fixing it up and did a proper spin.

Now, the choice is yours, do you want the first or second spin to count and do you want to only see the one you picked or both?

Oh and not that it's important or anything... but for the double RAM thing, sure, you'd get double bandwidth if it were to have landed on that. I'm sure one of the two spins probably didn't land on this anyway but if it did, that's what you would get on it. And if it were to have landed on this in one of the two spins, the other one definitely isn't way better in my opinion or anything like that. ;) So pick the right one I guess.

Haha well I'll definitely pick the wrong one, but I definitely want to see both to see what I missed. Let's keep the second spin, because you went to all the work to do 2.

• @bakageta said:

@VirMach said:

Haha well I'll definitely pick the wrong one, but I definitely want to see both to see what I missed. Let's keep the second spin, because you went to all the work to do 2.

I thought the expression was to "drop a number 2".

Thanked by 1bakageta

@bakageta said: Haha well I'll definitely pick the wrong one, but I definitely want to see both to see what I missed. Let's keep the second spin, because you went to all the work to do 2.

Spin 1 (doesn't count)

Spin 2

So close to doubling your bandwidth, better luck next time!

• So close! haha fantastic, thanks so much!

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • @VirMach
    Now I confirm that my account is flagged.
    This cancelled account is mine.
    I said before that I have multiple accounts.It's my fault. But I haven't sold them.
    I don't think I have ever issued you tickets indiscriminately.
    Even a VPS that I snapped up last year has not been activated yet. I did not issue you a ticket for this.
    I issued your ticket just now after I confirmed that the control panel could not be used.
    I hope we can communicate:(

• Order Number is: 8934856738

• @FrankZ said:

San Mateo, California

I live in the area and have travelled on this bus route before. Haha

Thanked by 2imok FrankZ
  • s12321s12321 Member
    edited December 2021

Different virmach nodes in LA, their oversea internet speed is different. For example LA10GKVM## nodes will transfer under 120Mb/s during non-peak hours to South East Asia. Their looking glass is good (about 300Mb/s non-peak), you take your own risk after purchase. :smile: Dont know why this happen on different node :dizzy:

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@AICDOWS said: I hope we can communicate:(

Please get on the bus.

• Nobody knows how this will end.

Spin morre..

• @Daniel15 said: San Mateo, California
    I live in the area and have travelled on this bus route before. Haha

I have been doing bus videos, as opposed to photos, in this thread to try to make it more interesting by showing different places in the world. I'm happy that I was able to make this thread a little more personal for you.
    Your lucky to live in such a beautiful place. :)

Thanked by 3ariq01 t0m ZA_capetown

@AICDOWS said:
    @VirMach
    Now I confirm that my account is flagged.
    This cancelled account is mine.
    I said before that I have multiple accounts.It's my fault. But I haven't sold them.
    I don't think I have ever issued you tickets indiscriminately.
    Even a VPS that I snapped up last year has not been activated yet. I did not issue you a ticket for this.
    I issued your ticket just now after I confirmed that the control panel could not be used.
    I hope we can communicate:(

If that most recent one was you, it's not looking very good for you unfortunately. You would be in one way or another already linked to 100+ flagged accounts and self-referrals right now.

Did you register your first account in 2017?

I hope not, maybe I'm mixing you up with someone else because there were a few clusters here and there but the way I remember it, I have all your accounts flagged since 2017 in that case. Did you create a bunch of them, and I mean a lot of them around a year in advance and then used them for this special? If that also rings a bell, I don't know what you'd communicate that would save you. And I haven't even figured out how to deal with that person yet, because I'm trying to figure out how to automate it so I don't have to charge them a bunch of fees to manually go through every account and service and mark them for termination with an appropriate warning.

Again, maybe it is not you, but if you are this person, there is no way you manually did all of it. At all. And there's no way you don't sell them unless you are very good at looking suspicious there as well for no reason.

So if you are that person, what exactly is your explanation and proposal now?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • @VirMach said: If that most recent one was you, it's not looking very good for you unfortunately. You would be in one way or another already linked to 100+ flagged accounts and self-referrals right now.

Did you register your first account in 2017?

I hope not, maybe I'm mixing you up with someone else because there were a few clusters here and there but the way I remember it, I have all your accounts flagged since 2017 in that case. Did you create a bunch of them, and I mean a lot of them around a year in advance and then used them for this special? If that also rings a bell, I don't know what you'd communicate that would save you. And I haven't even figured out how to deal with that person yet, because I'm trying to figure out how to automate it so I don't have to charge them a bunch of fees to manually go through every account and service and mark them for termination with an appropriate warning.

Again, maybe it is not you, but if you are this person, there is no way you manually did all of it. At all. And there's no way you don't sell them unless you are very good at looking suspicious there as well for no reason.

So if you are that person, what exactly is your explanation and proposal now?

The first account I registered should be 2019.I registered multiple accounts through virmach.me a year ago.I think many people have used virmach.me.
    I used it to register multiple accounts before.
    Because there are many such websites, I am not sure if you have any cooperation.
    I can be sure that I have not sold my account.

In addition, I have an account that I snapped up a VPS purchased a year ago, but it hasn’t been activated yet, and I even received a second invoice.
    If I sell VPS, I will not keep these accounts in my hands.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@AICDOWS said: virmach.me.

• @AICDOWS said: I registered multiple accounts through virmach.me

Just been on that site. I am unable to find any Virmach registration links. ???!!!??

• Can anyone summarize what happened here?

• @kkrajk said: Just been on that site

Looks like they're using a copyright header?
    That site doesn't look shady AF, at all. /s

Thanked by 2FrankZ ariq01