Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 142
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

1136137138139140142»

Comments

• coldcold Member
    edited June 2022

@VirMach said:

@yoursunny said:

@cold said:

@VirMach said:
    Hi guys,

Definitely don't use the Ryzen recreate/migrate button if you want to keep any of your additional boosts from spins. Any recreations, ever, will reset it to the default for the current specifications for the package or similar.

We're starting to get support tickets for this and I can already tell you we will not be going back and looking at every single spin and redoing them.

you have time to talk here but don't have time to activate new orders. odd

You have time to PMS here but don't have time to do more push-ups in front of WHMCS with fuels activations.
    Even.

You always have time to talk about push-ups but not sit-ups. Odd.

dude, I ordered and paid on 06/10/2022, and my service is still not activated... how much do I have to wait? Do you think u have time by the end of the summer or so?

• hk5354hk5354 Member

@VirMach said:

@hk5354 said:

@VirMach said:
    Hi guys,

Definitely don't use the Ryzen recreate/migrate button if you want to keep any of your additional boosts from spins. Any recreations, ever, will reset it to the default for the current specifications for the package or similar.

We're starting to get support tickets for this and I can already tell you we will not be going back and looking at every single spin and redoing them.

How long do we need to wait for the migration without data?

keep looping on "We're working on this..." for an hour...

If it says that for any longer than like 2 minutes, it broke, or it completed and the completion message broke.

Understand, seems nothing changed after 2 minutes.
    Only can try 1 time each day?
    Any fix on this migration fails problem without error or message?
    Thank you so much.

• This is 2021 thread, can we move on?

Will there be Ryzen BF flash sale btw?