Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 139
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• no bus again ? :D

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@blackeye said:
    no bus again ? :D

Thanked by 3blackeye FrankZ imok
  • edited December 2021

• Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @blackeye said: no bus again ?

A guy has to sleep sometimes you know.
    Since there is already a bus and a boat, I'll add a train.

Thanked by 1imok
  • @ehab said:

@JabJab said:
    please a warning or put it a spoiler or something :|

yes sir, next time.

i can only think of horror when i read

Vay
    Vay
    Ka
    Vay
    Vay
    Ka

" from static.wikia.nocookie.net"

It looks like something is wrong with my nickname.
    or...
    Someone needs a doctor.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @VayVayKa said:
    Someone needs a doctor.

most likely.

must resist the next horror image.

• PrivacyPrivacy Member
    edited December 2021

Does anyone have any unused servers with a recurring discount that'd they'd like to transfer?

• @Privacy said:
    Does anyone have any unused servers with a recurring discount that'd they'd like to transfer?

By the time they transfer to you till be black friday 2021 again lol

• @Privacy said:

What specs you looking for?

• @plumberg said: What specs you looking for?

Something modest. Most importantly, I need KVM. 128MB RAM with a good amount of bandwidth is a must, too.

• @Privacy said:

@plumberg said: What specs you looking for?

Something modest. Most importantly, I need KVM. 128MB RAM with a good amount of bandwidth is a must, too.

Let me post some specs of vms I can let go...

• @Privacy said: KVM. 128MB RAM

Kudos to you.
    Here I am contemplating if I should keep a 386MB KVM because of the lack of RAM.
    It could help if you mentioned your preferred location (or continent).

I am also looking forward to seeing @plumberg 's list :)

• mathenymatheny Member
    edited December 2021

@Privacy said:

do you want this one? it's flash sale deal, not sure if I can transfer though

• @FrankZ said:

@Privacy said: KVM. 128MB RAM

Kudos to you.
    Here I am contemplating if I should keep a 386MB KVM because of the lack of RAM.

I decided this year to cancel anything under 1gb, with the exception of a 512mb buyvm slice. I don't need that many IPs, I'm moving anything that needs that little resources into a container on a dedi. I'm trying to decide if I should cancel some of my great deals so VirMach can virbot them out again, or if I should see if any of the older virmach crew are interested in them.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @matheny said: do you want this one? it's flash sale deal, not sure if I can transfer though

That'd work but I'd need to see @plumberg's list first as those specs are more than what I require.

@FrankZ said: Kudos to you.

Location isn't of huge importance to me.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • New year... New wheel.

I'm afraid of 2022.

Thanked by 2FrankZ t0m
  • @bakageta said:

@FrankZ said:

@Privacy said: KVM. 128MB RAM

Kudos to you.

I decided this year to cancel anything under 1gb, with the exception of a 512mb buyvm slice. I don't need that many IPs, I'm moving anything that needs that little resources into a container on a dedi. I'm trying to decide if I should cancel some of my great deals so VirMach can virbot them out again, or if I should see if any of the older virmach crew are interested in them.

512 buyvm is hardly fashionable to compare with anything. It's like a pass to a VIP club.

• Now completely OOS

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @Privacy said:

Have a 128mb in Atlanta. 5gb disk, 250gb transfer... do you like this one?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Going to try to go through and keep promises in terms of Ryzen upgrades by the end of the year and such. If I miss you today and you see this, please quote and reply so I can make sure I'll process it by today as promised.

• MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Get a rest Mr Virmach. Tomorrow will be a new year.

• Unless you have some storage deals...

• I should get some jelly.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@imok said:
    Unless you have some storage deals...

The saddest thing is that the storage node has been ready for such a long time. Actually, two of them have been ready for months, one probably ready for almost 6-10 months probably?

We're making good time on everything though. We've actually built most if not all of the E3's out as well. Okay that's all I'm saying.

• @VirMach said:

@imok said:
    Unless you have some storage deals...

The saddest thing is that the storage node has been ready for such a long time. Actually, two of them have been ready for months, one probably ready for almost 6-10 months probably?

We're making good time on everything though. We've actually built most if not all of the E3's out as well. Okay that's all I'm saying.

so why not storage deals first? demand would have been high during BF

• @VirMach said:
    Going to try to go through and keep promises in terms of Ryzen upgrades by the end of the year and such. If I miss you today and you see this, please quote and reply so I can make sure I'll process it by today as promised.

I'm assuming this is for VPS and not for the dedicated servers, correct?