Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 141
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• @FrankZ said: Just want to say thank you again to VirMach for the 2TB Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe that I won earlier in this thread. The prize has been delivered.

Woah, VirMach man alive. That was faster than we all expected I guess ;')

Pssssssss @VirMach sent the GPU please, I bought new monitor and it's lacking in DP/HDMI version/specs to run those 240 Hz :(

• @FrankZ you have any inside info on those ryzen upgrades?

• @BarkingIron said: @FrankZ you have any inside info on those ryzen upgrades?

I have no idea what is going on. :sunglasses:

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

He hasn't sent me the rtx3060 :(

• @netomx said:

Remind me again who won the xoxo3069?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@user123 said:

@netomx said:

I dont remember

• @netomx said:

@user123 said:

@netomx said:

I dont remember

Are you in the pre- or post-orgasmic state? I forget.

• @VirMach said: Going to try to go through and keep promises in terms of Ryzen upgrades by the end of the year and such. If I miss you today and you see this, please quote and reply so I can make sure I'll process it by today as promised.

Is the Ryzen upgrade for all VPS or some areas?

• @AICDOWS said:

@VirMach said: Going to try to go through and keep promises in terms of Ryzen upgrades by the end of the year and such. If I miss you today and you see this, please quote and reply so I can make sure I'll process it by today as promised.

Is the Ryzen upgrade for all VPS or some areas?

Only folks who won during the spins i believe.

• Am i the only one waiting to hear back on ryzen upgrades?

Thanked by 1KuYeHQ
  • Have any special offers now?

• Maybe a broken wheeel

• @VirMach i hope you're feeling better now! COVID sucks!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I missed this

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Astro said:
    Am i the only one waiting to hear back on ryzen upgrades?

Am I the only one wishing to get another Ryen 8888MB re-draw?
    Or another One Gallon Wet Platinum Lube?

Thanked by 2ZA_capetown bakageta
  • @yoursunny said:

@Astro said:
    Am i the only one waiting to hear back on ryzen upgrades?

Ryzen 8888 is the perfect VPS. Ryzen VPS + one gallon of lube? Perfection.

Lube up hands before pushups for that extra gains.

Thanked by 2yoursunny FrankZ
  • @yoursunny said:

I'm also excitedly waiting with anticipation and crossed fingers that enough 8888's got liberated and that I'll be lucky enough for one of those. 🤞 :smiley:

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited January 2022

@Astro said:
    @VirMach i hope you're feeling better now! COVID sucks!

What am I missing? who said anything about covid? hmmm

edit: Never mind, I found his comment in another thread.

• Hay @VirMach !
    Lunar New Year 2022 is coming. What's about New Year Flash deals?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Hi guys,

Definitely don't use the Ryzen recreate/migrate button if you want to keep any of your additional boosts from spins. Any recreations, ever, will reset it to the default for the current specifications for the package or similar.

We're starting to get support tickets for this and I can already tell you we will not be going back and looking at every single spin and redoing them.

• coldcold Member

@VirMach said:
    Hi guys,

Definitely don't use the Ryzen recreate/migrate button if you want to keep any of your additional boosts from spins. Any recreations, ever, will reset it to the default for the current specifications for the package or similar.

We're starting to get support tickets for this and I can already tell you we will not be going back and looking at every single spin and redoing them.

you have time to talk here but don't have time to activate new orders. odd

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@cold said:

@VirMach said:
    Hi guys,

You have time to PMS here but don't have time to do more push-ups in front of WHMCS with fuels activations.
    Even.

Thanked by 2ariq01 cold
  • solosolo Member

@VirMach said:
    Hi guys,

I want to say that the ticket was issued by me. after my support ticket, there was an announcement here, I was told that " we will not be going back" , but it was never been noticed before.
    Then can I ask a question? why my US friends still retains server details after migration, but mine can't, Is this a human operation error or a program error?
    I think whether Americans or MJJ are your customers, you cant treat MJJ differently,
    You don't need to go back and check any one,If you find out I lied to you in the future, you can delete my account without any prompt, I have kept all important data and screenshots.
    My Ticket #286506 , Thanks!

• JabJabJabJab Member

Racist card played, already in first post :D

Thanked by 2FrankZ nutjob
  • hk5354hk5354 Member

@VirMach said:
    Hi guys,

How long do we need to wait for the migration without data?

keep looping on "We're working on this..." for an hour...

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@hk5354 said: How long do we need to wait for the migration without data?

i expect that you broke it. :sunglasses:

@solo said:

@VirMach said:
    Hi guys,

I want to say that the ticket was issued by me. after my support ticket, there was an announcement here, I was told that " we will not be going back" , but it was never been noticed before.
    Then can I ask a question? why my US friends still retains server details after migration, but mine can't, Is this a human operation error or a program error?
    I think whether Americans or MJJ are your customers, you cant treat MJJ differently,
    You don't need to go back and check any one,If you find out I lied to you in the future, you can delete my account without any prompt, I have kept all important data and screenshots.
    My Ticket #286506 , Thanks!

You're not the only one and the code treats you differently based on your plan, not your race or group of people you identify with... I can assure you we didn't add in extra code for special treatment. Maybe your friend had a BF special and you didn't. Those re-create differently.

You shouldn't have a ticket open. It was already explained in your ticket as you described I assume, and then again here.

Your spin wasn't guaranteed to transcend all actions you perform in the future on the service.

@hk5354 said:

@VirMach said:
    Hi guys,

How long do we need to wait for the migration without data?

If it says that for any longer than like 2 minutes, it broke, or it completed and the completion message broke.

@yoursunny said:

@cold said:

@VirMach said:
    Hi guys,

You have time to PMS here but don't have time to do more push-ups in front of WHMCS with fuels activations.
    Even.

You always have time to talk about push-ups but not sit-ups. Odd.

Thanked by 2yoursunny cybertech

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness