Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 138
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• Maybe it actually ended.

• ok then, see you next year!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@imok said:
    Maybe it actually ended.

it did.

• Singapore :)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @DanSummer said:
    I thought you signed off till next black Friday?

yes my son, spins keep me coming back.

• VirMach told you are here for a long stay... so good luck @ehab :)

Thanked by 1ehab

• Detector Car, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

Thanked by 3imok s12321 FrankZ
  • @ehab said:

@DanSummer said:

Remain seated.

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2021

@imok said:
    Remain seated.

no one is going anywhere

• WTF

• @imok said:

@ehab said:

@DanSummer said:

Remain seated.

Ok this reminds me this video.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • imokimok Member
    edited December 2021

EDIT: Fuck. Wrong thread.

• @VirMach
    I contacted you. You said to contact my oldest account. But I didn't receive your message. And you closed the ticket.
    I can provide you with information on how to sign up for multiple accounts in 2020. About virmach.me

• Your machine has gone up in price?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@AICDOWS said:
    @VirMach
    I contacted you. You said to contact my oldest account. But I didn't receive your message. And you closed the ticket.
    I can provide you with information on how to sign up for multiple accounts in 2020. About virmach.me

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. I'll contact you, I just can't do it immediately.

• Thanks @VirMach you are safe my life. o:)
    Your Order Number is: 2422972237

• @VirMach said: Reply your 10-digit order number for any of the "BF 2021 KVM Specials" and we'll spin the wheel. For now we'll use an online wheel but if Amazon decides to deliver the physical wheel, we'll switch over. Prizes on the wheel may change. Check the updated wheel in comments.

These will be done for Black Friday day only, but at our discretion may continue (check comments to verify.)

• @VirMach spin me Order Number is: 3321739649

• edited December 2021

What happened to their website?

It looks even more crude and clumsy

Will there be a XMS promotion? @VirMach

• Virmach holiday sales?

• sangatsetiasangatsetia Member
    edited December 2021

my vps on @VirMach since the Dec 24th is offline, the support contact has no response until now. no clarity

• VayVayKaVayVayKa Member
    edited December 2021

@sangatsetia said:
    my vps on @VirMach since the Dec 24th is offline, the support contact has no response until now. no clarity

Try to include "where is my Ryzen???" in the work order title. I heard that @VirMach reacts to them much faster.

• hi Vay Vay KA

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @ehab please a warning or put it a spoiler or something :|

• why?

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2021

@JabJab said:
    please a warning or put it a spoiler or something :|

yes sir, next time.

i can only think of horror when i read

Vay
    Vay
    Ka
    Vay
    Vay
    Ka

" from static.wikia.nocookie.net"

• @hk5354 said:
    It> @VirMach said:

@hk5354 said:

@VirMach said:
    I'm going through all closed tickets and giving out random prizes if the person closed the ticket themselves after figuring it out. There's too many tickets like this right now so even if this doesn't encourage anyone to do that, I'm just showing some appreciation. There's not that many so it'll only take a couple minutes but I'm hoping a hundred tickets drop like flies so I can give out a couple dozen prizes.

Old ticket (Ticket #624058) closed and nice follow up with fast response 👍

You're the first and only person to actually follow those instructions, with the second one having done so about 15 minutes ago. As a result you pretty much got it fixed pretty quick as you mentioned, in front of all the others and you know what, I'll let you do a spin for your special. Provide order ID quoting this message (only @hk5354) and I'll do a spin on your BF Special which we're not usually doing.

wow, It is my honor that be the first one and so amazing to get the spin. It is a great Christmas gift for me <3 Thank you so much!

Invoice # 1339404, 1339797, 1340385

@VirMach Sorry, may I know if my wheel was spun before?

• I don't want to get up from the bed today

• <3 virmach