Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 132
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited December 2021

Thanked by 2ehab FrankZ
  • @VirMach said: Oh cool VirMachine.com is available, I'll register it in case we start doing cars or washing machines or something.

no longer available. too late I guess.

• Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:
    VirMachine

That's not virmach

• @bakageta said:
    Pronounce varchar like Variable Character and watch as everyone tech around you laughs.

Wait, how do you pronounce varchar?

• bakagetabakageta Member
    edited December 2021

@pullangcubo said:

@bakageta said:
    Pronounce varchar like Variable Character and watch as everyone tech around you laughs.

According to every (granted, American) SQL person I've ran into, rhymes with far and car, not hair and care.

• Why are people so awful and self-centered? The poor guy is exhausted from BF and all people can think to do is whine and hassle. Are they all only-children who insist on getting all the attention all the time?

Sheesh.

• @bakageta said:

@pullangcubo said:

@bakageta said:

According to every (granted, American) SQL person I've ran into, rhymes with far and car, not hair and care.

VAR = like "varsity" never heard anything else
    CHAR = "car"
    SQL = "sequel" though "S-Q-L" is also acceptable.

• @BlazinDimes said:
    Mandatory 2FA? Niiiiiice, VirMach is operating in the year 3000, some places don't even offer 2FA let alone enforce it.

I only see complaints about 2FA. So, not looking forward to that.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • SQL=squeal :)

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @imok said:

@VirMach said:

• I want to claim my prize or spin the wheel. I have questions about LET-related sale but I will make a ticket instead of check the thread to speed up the process. Where's my Ryzen? What's my order number so I can spin?

I have a question about something something. Should I open a ticket?

You should open a ticket to ask if you should open a ticket to ask.

Thanked by 2imok tux
  • For the record I wasn't complaining about 2FA, just speculating that it will increase their support load from all the people that can't figure it out or lose their phone, etc...

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @imok said:

@VirMach said:

• I want to claim my prize or spin the wheel. I have questions about LET-related sale but I will make a ticket instead of check the thread to speed up the process. Where's my Ryzen? What's my order number so I can spin?

I have a question about something something. Should I open a ticket?

make a ticket to ask whether it is appropriate to make a ticket to ask that something something.

Thanked by 1imok
  • @JabJab said: Oh, it was rebooted. Solus shows An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later, WHMCS shows offline, server is fully online. If you want to take a look why it's "broken" then feel free: CreativeAdored-VM @ RYZE.PHX-Z002.VMS

Is this $8.88?

• @AICDOWS said: Is this $8.88?

No.

• My order number is: 6879949718
    Invoice #1346704
    Spin me @VirMach
    Thanks

• Invoice #1337935
    Spin me @VirMach
    Thanks

• @fredzhu said:
    spin me @VirMach

Order Number is: 4033524356

@VirMach Is there any result for me?
    Thanks

• I see even your panel is on the bus wagon!

Thanks for the good service so far man! It's a cheap VPS for some idle services and I am sorry people keep giving you a hard time.

Hell you tried to protect people's accounts but you just can't protect people from their self.

• My order :2698203457, thanks. spin me @VirMach

• Singapore

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • spin me @VirMach
    Invoice #1346478

• Your Order Number is: 2597375263
    SPIN THE WHEEL

• @VirMach said:

@Murata_Chink_Best said:

@VirMach said: I created multiple accounts and ordered a special that a thousand other people did

How typical, since TOS does not allow pushing VPS.

One account for one VPS is the safest way to hold VPS Stocks for MJJ retailer.

ToS doesn't provide guidelines for service transfer but it does specifically prohibit multiple accounts so that's not really the safest way to go. The safest way would be to use one account and transfer the services properly.

Barely anyone had an issue if they didn't have multiple accounts and while we could still go after people for botting/sniping deals and other behavior, it's more difficult to do that versus going after people who clearly breached multi-account rule, especially since we are already geared toward handling that due to multi-account abusers (as in phishers, DDoSers, etc.) Those same systems can be used at locating these serial snipers. The only ones we are opening a dialogue with right now are the ones that kept most their services on one account but even those people have other accounts. If they only had one primary account with all the services, we'd most likely not go after them at all unless there was clear abuse in terms of reverse engineering/accessing our website in unintended manners.

already waiting staff(or Logistical Support) to handle my service transfer request for 2 months,and I have to be a multiple account user for 2 months
    my ticket #154012

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @VirMach said:
    Then there's a fair share of insults like getting called "a company formed by a group of mentally handicapped" and flurries of other things I can't really say here.

FTFY

• ziseonziseon Member
    edited December 2021

Maybe it's too late, but if not ... spin me @VirMach
    order_num = 01346408
    thanks.

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2021

who is virmach?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ehab said:
    who is virmach?