Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 133
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2021

give me my spin and i will go away

• Bucharest, Romania

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @taizi said:

@VirMach said:

@Murata_Chink_Best said:

@VirMach said: I created multiple accounts and ordered a special that a thousand other people did

How typical, since TOS does not allow pushing VPS.

One account for one VPS is the safest way to hold VPS Stocks for MJJ retailer.

ToS doesn't provide guidelines for service transfer but it does specifically prohibit multiple accounts so that's not really the safest way to go. The safest way would be to use one account and transfer the services properly.

Barely anyone had an issue if they didn't have multiple accounts and while we could still go after people for botting/sniping deals and other behavior, it's more difficult to do that versus going after people who clearly breached multi-account rule, especially since we are already geared toward handling that due to multi-account abusers (as in phishers, DDoSers, etc.) Those same systems can be used at locating these serial snipers. The only ones we are opening a dialogue with right now are the ones that kept most their services on one account but even those people have other accounts. If they only had one primary account with all the services, we'd most likely not go after them at all unless there was clear abuse in terms of reverse engineering/accessing our website in unintended manners.

already waiting staff(or Logistical Support) to handle my service transfer request for 2 months,and I have to be a multiple account user for 2 months
    my ticket #154012

Bro... 2 months? What the hell? Transfers take months?

• Order Number#: 9367435290

• @taizi said:
    ,and I have to be a multiple account user for 2 months

Multiple accounts? You fucked yourself.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Spin me @VirMach
    My order number is: 2287982204
    Invoice: 1346618
    Thanks

• @FrankZ said:

Bucharest, Romania

Do you see cociu or any sis on that bus ?

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2021

MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• @stoned said:

Transfers of BF aren't supported. Pay full price you broke hill billy.

• 56warmers56warmers Member
    edited December 2021

spin me pls @VirMach

Order Number : 3295990679
    Invoice:1346845

Thx

• @stoned said:

@taizi said:

@VirMach said:

@Murata_Chink_Best said:

@VirMach said: I created multiple accounts and ordered a special that a thousand other people did

How typical, since TOS does not allow pushing VPS.

One account for one VPS is the safest way to hold VPS Stocks for MJJ retailer.

ToS doesn't provide guidelines for service transfer but it does specifically prohibit multiple accounts so that's not really the safest way to go. The safest way would be to use one account and transfer the services properly.

Barely anyone had an issue if they didn't have multiple accounts and while we could still go after people for botting/sniping deals and other behavior, it's more difficult to do that versus going after people who clearly breached multi-account rule, especially since we are already geared toward handling that due to multi-account abusers (as in phishers, DDoSers, etc.) Those same systems can be used at locating these serial snipers. The only ones we are opening a dialogue with right now are the ones that kept most their services on one account but even those people have other accounts. If they only had one primary account with all the services, we'd most likely not go after them at all unless there was clear abuse in terms of reverse engineering/accessing our website in unintended manners.

already waiting staff(or Logistical Support) to handle my service transfer request for 2 months,and I have to be a multiple account user for 2 months
    my ticket #154012

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • Spin me @VirMach
    My order number is: 2069931609
    Invoice: 1347052
    Thanks

• @TimboJones said:

@taizi said:

I bought a server from a person, and he gives me his account to send a transfer request(because I pay the fee), I need to give the account back once the transfer are finish.
    but now,2 months passed..

• Body is required.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2021

@imok said: Body is required.

But we are just heads :(

• @imok said:

Body is required.

Try a college dormitory late on a Saturday night, or a morgue, depending on your application.

• I'm falling asleep

• You guys know the wheel is not coming back, right?

• @imok said:
    You guys know the wheel is not coming back, right?

OOS

• @imok said:
    You guys know the wheel is not coming back, right?

Cannot believe!

• @randomq said:

@imok said:

Body is required.

Try a college dormitory late on a Saturday night, or a morgue, depending on your application.

I guess it depends on whether you want a hot one or a cold one?

Thanked by 1randomq
  • ehabehab Member
    edited December 2021

@FrankZ said:
    Bucharest, Romania

send him our regards :D and tell him just come back and we'll fix things.
    not joking if you do visit.

• @ehab said:

@FrankZ said:
    Bucharest, Romania

send him our regards :D and tell him just come back and we'll fix things.
    not joking if you do visit.

Sorry friend, I don't see myself getting to Romania in this lifetime. I can only imagine what would happen if I walked into his perfume shop in Oradea and said "I'm from LET, tell @cociu to come back and we'll fix things." :)

Probably would need to flash a meme or two to let them know I was serious.

Thanked by 2ehab tux
  • @cociu come back and lets fix things

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2021

That would probably do it! :)

EDIT: I quoted you in https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172513/cociu-hostsolutions-unbanned/p59 we'll see if it works.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • last post for me in this thread ... Thank you @VirMach and see you next year :)

Thanked by 2plumberg FrankZ
  • It doesn't have to end.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Thanked by 2ariq01 ehab
  • @randomq said:
    It doesn't have to end.

Yes. It has.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2021

@taizi said:

@TimboJones said:

@taizi said:

I bought a server from a person, and he gives me his account to send a transfer request(because I pay the fee),I need to give the account back once the transfer are finish.
    but now,2 months passed..

Yeah, that's specifically not allowed.

It's taking this long because you shouldn't be doing this and you're fucking up things for the rest of us.

If you buy from scalpers, LET should be banning these people. The account transfer is specifically against the LET rules, but the sale didn't happen here. I think this rule should be expanded to other jurisdictions.