Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@VirMach said:

@carcosa said:
    Can we get a spin for renewed services

We'll start doing this once we run out of bumps. I'll announce it.

That could be much fun.

• I heard 7 is a lucky number.

Your Order Number is: 2383888040
    Your Order Number is: 3828092783
    Your Order Number is: 6765136951
    Your Order Number is: 6457686058
    Your Order Number is: 6020651815
    Your Order Number is: 3770355198
    Your Order Number is: 5903052491

Thanked by 1alilet
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@bakageta said:

@VirMach said:

@imok said:

@bond007 said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said: We had to think of the least annoying way to do it and I think this was it.

If you had to do it, this was a good way to get it done. :)

It's nice to see interesting innovations rather than simple repetition.

I'm sad there isn't a physical wheel.

I am as well, but hopefully it'll get here tomorrow. Maybe I'll regret it once it's actually here though as it may be a lot more effort to record it.

Well, too early for a physical spin but can I get a virtual spin? Order8339681593

I feel like one of you maybe got a spin already but all these spins are making my head spin so let's go for it.

Alright I'm getting back on the phone with him

• @VirMach said:

Isn't this "double bandwidth"?

@MINIMAN10000 said:
    Your Order Number is: 9018381731
    I hate to gamble with such a deal but the odds of getting a price down or coal are low. Wish me luck.

Alright very funny....

@netomx said:

@VirMach said:

@netomx said:
    Invoice 1336094

niceeeeeeee, do i need to raise a ticket?

Private message

@user123 said:
    LMFAO those options! Btw, @VirMach to what mailing address should entries to the GARAGE SALE/GIVEAWAY be addressed and what is the deadline for entry?

@VirMach said: GARAGE SALE/GIVEAWAY

Each post here counts as an entry. You can also mail us a letter and enter that way for one entry. We'll use a random number generator to pick the posts that will receive each prize, at random times. Please note, we may substitute equivalent value store credit prize where sending the item is not possible but we'll generally work with you here.

>

Buffalo, Buffalo, Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, Buffalo, USA.

Thanked by 1user123
  • @JabJab said:
    I heard 7 is a lucky number.

What is this???

• @FrankZ said: What is this???

8$ wasted, for science.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @JabJab said:

Excited to see how this plays out :D

• Thanked by 2FrankZ imok
  • @VirMach said:

@imok said:

I am as well, but hopefully it'll get here tomorrow. Maybe I'll regret it once it's actually here though as it may be a lot more effort to record it.

Just point a webcam to it and stream to YouTube, then paste the minutes and seconds here.

• @VirMach said:

@user123 said:
    LMFAO those options! Btw, @VirMach to what mailing address should entries to the GARAGE SALE/GIVEAWAY be addressed and what is the deadline for entry?

Each post here counts as an entry. You can also mail us a letter and enter that way for one entry. We'll use a random number generator to pick the posts that will receive each prize, at random times. Please note, we may substitute equivalent value store credit prize where sending the item is not possible but we'll generally work with you here.

>

I'm not stateside atm, so the postal service might need a little more to go on than that :P.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

What have I missed?

Finally I have this little bit of time read through all the comments, damn fun. Wish it was 2018 or 2019 where I don't have to deal with other things.

Maybe, maybe this should be my last year organising BF to have more time having fun as a member, perhaps.

@VirMach All the best on the sales! :heart:

Thanked by 3sebkehl VirMach Ganonk

@ben47955 said:

Nice bus.

• @VirMach said:

@bakageta said:

@VirMach said:

@imok said:

@bond007 said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said: We had to think of the least annoying way to do it and I think this was it.

If you had to do it, this was a good way to get it done. :)

It's nice to see interesting innovations rather than simple repetition.

Well, too early for a physical spin but can I get a virtual spin? Order8339681593

I feel like one of you maybe got a spin already but all these spins are making my head spin so let's go for it.

Alright I'm getting back on the phone with him

Ooh nice, that's going to be beefy!

@ask_seek_knock said:

@VirMach said:

Isn't this "double bandwidth"?

You can see a pixel of yellow to the right of the arrow when it stops, barely. Don't you try to curse my ryzen upgrade lol

• Finally! Last year I missed VirMach deals, now it's stocking time. Order 1908274349. <3

@JabJab said:

4329 services wasn't enough for you????

Okay so the recording broke but you initially got double disk, double service length, price go up, something else, and then skip next 3 rolls which I found hilarious.

But you're so lucky and I hate myself for messing up the recording so let's do it all over again... I'm going to split up the recordings this time so it doesn't break.

Okay that was a bad idea, I over-rid the second or first spin or 8th.. or whatever it is right now, but it's even funnier now.

Give me a moment to hand out your first two prizes.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@user123 said:

@VirMach said:

@user123 said:

>

I'm not stateside atm, so the postal service might need a little more to go on than that :P.

You could try...

375 Portola Plaza
    341 Haines Hall
    University of California, Los Angeles
    Box 951553
    Los Angeles, CA 90095

EDIT: Fixed typo

• I thought the wheel was spinning multiple times with the same result. Then I realized I was watching a loop

@JabJab said: Your Order Number is: 6765136951

😂

Oh man... I think I can say you officially have the WORST luck ever. I think out of all the spins you got even the ones that didn't end up getting recorded, approximately zero of them were good. The double service length would've been good if your order wasn't monthly. It was a good run.

• @FrankZ said:

@user123 said:

@VirMach said:

@user123 said:

>

You could try...

75 Portola Plaza
    341 Haines Hall
    Box 951553
    Los Angeles, CA 90095

Did you mean 375?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

The spin concept is a neat idea. Cool.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @user123 said:

@FrankZ said:

@user123 said:

@VirMach said:

@user123 said:

>

You could try...

75 Portola Plaza
    341 Haines Hall
    Box 951553
    Los Angeles, CA 90095

Did you mean 375?

Yes good catch, sorry for the typo.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2021

@VirMach said: Oh man... I think I can say you officially have the WORST luck ever.

Fuck!

8$ wasted, as expected.
    But hey, wheel seems to be fixed now, no more 30% Ryzen upgrades and 30% bw doubled.

Time to click cancel 7 times. I really hope you did not apply that double bw on one of those, lol.

@IntelliMiner said:
    Finally! Last year I missed VirMach deals, now it's stocking time. Order 1908274349. <3

Did you want to do this as ONE roll for ALL your services at once since you placed it together, or did you want them done one at a time?

• Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • where is the flash sales? I am waiting for a very long time :tired_face:

• Woah they actually make 30 series gpus???