Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• @VirMach said:

@IntelliMiner said:
    Finally! Last year I missed VirMach deals, now it's stocking time. Order 1908274349. <3

Did you want to do this as ONE roll for ALL your services at once since you placed it together, or did you want them done one at a time?

I guess separately, if it's not too much trouble. Otherwise it'd be too stressful for my heart :D

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited November 2021

I don't have a need, but you don't always see @VirMach being so active in the forum anymore since 2018, it brings back the good old memory in 2018... those were the good times. So here I go:

Order ID: 7218324783

Maybe I will spend my BF budget this year on playing gacha with VirMach LOL

• SPIN THE WHEEL

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@IntelliMiner said:

@VirMach said:

@IntelliMiner said:
    Finally! Last year I missed VirMach deals, now it's stocking time. Order 1908274349. <3

Did you want to do this as ONE roll for ALL your services at once since you placed it together, or did you want them done one at a time?

I guess separately, if it's not too much trouble. Otherwise it'd be too stressful for my heart :D

Okay so we'll start with TriflingIllustrious-VM

You initially got price down but I messed it up and didn't record. I feel bad not honoring it but I also feel bad honoring it as you're technically not getting anything out of it. Let me know what you decide, I'll go with that. Should we do price down or do you want an official roll that's recorded?

• Thanked by 3FAT32 imok FrankZ
    Hoping for something good!

• @FAT32 said:

Haha that's what I settled on too, worked out pretty good for me. Good luck!

Thanked by 1FAT32

@FAT32 said:
    I don't have a need, but you don't always see @VirMach being so active in the forum anymore since 2018, it brings back the good old memory in 2018... those were the good times. So here I go:

Order ID: 7218324783

Should you continue to not have a need, now you can save money while you idle.

Thanked by 2FAT32 alilet

@LiliLabs said:
    Hoping for something good!

Almost forgot to record this one, that's why it starts mid-spin. Good thing I remembered!

@VirMach said:

I ordered on 12:34pm GMT-8 though, but the screenshot is 12:17pm, which is earlier than my order. What can I say if VirMach just want me to get lump of coal :)

Thanked by 1alilet
  • I don't get mad if you decide to make a little flash sale on a dedicated server.

Or deliver THAT one :p

• @VirMach said:

@IntelliMiner said:

@VirMach said:

@IntelliMiner said:

Okay so we'll start with TriflingIllustrious-VM

You initially got price down but I messed it up and didn't record. I feel bad not honoring it but I also feel bad honoring it as you're technically not getting anything out of it. Let me know what you decide, I'll go with that. Should we do price down or do you want an official roll that's recorded?

Another roll then ;)

• @FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:

I ordered on 12:34pm GMT-8 though, but the screenshot is 12:17pm, which is earlier than my order. What can I say if VirMach just want me to get lump of coal :)

What if this is a easter egg ?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Order ID 8361392191

Fingers crossed.

Alright it's getting quiet in here, we need more bumps. Next 5 people to comment "VirMach is the best hosting website ever. It literally saved my life. One day I was walking and texting on my phone, and a notification came in that said my service with them was down. It made me stop in the middle of the road, shocked at the terrible service. Little did I know, VirMach purposely did this because they knew if I continued to walk forward, I would have certainly been hit by the bus that now only slightly grazed my jacket. Thank you VirMach, for the excellent service. Even your excessively outages have meaning" get the chance to have their special offer (from this sale) migrated to Phoenix Ryzen.

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:

I probably uploaded the wrong GIF, you got the 50% off renewal.

• ofitofit Member
    edited November 2021

VirMach is the best hosting website ever. It literally saved my life. One day I was walking and texting on my phone, and a notification came in that said my service with them was down. It made me stop in the middle of the road, shocked at the terrible service. Little did I know, VirMach purposely did this because they knew if I continued to walk forward, I would have certainly been hit by the bus that now only slightly grazed my jacket. Thank you VirMach, for the excellent service. Even your excessively outages have meaning

• TheBrokenBeeTheBrokenBee Member
    edited November 2021

Go go go!

I’d paste the comment but already won the ryzen upgrade (requested for Seattle ryzen so don’t need phoenix!)

• VirMach is the best hosting website ever. It literally saved my life. One day I was walking and texting on my phone, and a notification came in that said my service with them was down. It made me stop in the middle of the road, shocked at the terrible service. Little did I know, VirMach purposely did this because they knew if I continued to walk forward, I would have certainly been hit by the bus that now only slightly grazed my jacket. Thank you VirMach, for the excellent service. Even your excessively outages have meaning

@ben47955 said:
    What if this is a easter egg ?

Right. Just checked my service is actually 50% off now, maybe VirMach posted a wrong GIF link. All good :)

• Remind me never to play poker with VirMach.

VirMach is the best hosting website ever. It literally saved my life. One day I was walking and texting on my phone, and a notification came in that said my service with them was down. It made me stop in the middle of the road, shocked at the terrible service. Little did I know, VirMach purposely did this because they knew if I continued to walk forward, I would have certainly been hit by the bus that now only slightly grazed my jacket. Thank you VirMach, for the excellent service. Even your excessively outages have meaning

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • VirMach is the best hosting website ever. It literally saved my life. One day I was walking and texting on my phone, and a notification came in that said my service with them was down. It made me stop in the middle of the road, shocked at the terrible service. Little did I know, VirMach purposely did this because they knew if I continued to walk forward, I would have certainly been hit by the bus that now only slightly grazed my jacket. Thank you VirMach, for the excellent service. Even your excessively outages have meaning

• "VirMach is the best hosting website ever. It literally saved my life. One day I was walking and texting on my phone, and a notification came in that said my service with them was down. It made me stop in the middle of the road, shocked at the terrible service. Little did I know, VirMach purposely did this because they knew if I continued to walk forward, I would have certainly been hit by the bus that now only slightly grazed my jacket. Thank you VirMach, for the excellent service. Even your excessively outages have meaning"

• I didn't even bought anything yet.

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:

Yep, my bad. I still have the recording here and you did get the prize already as expected, just had to double check.

Wait, lol, I'll keep it there because I think it's funny I uploaded the wrong one again but give me a second to grab it...

Thanked by 1FAT32

• I like this way Virmach is making sales with this spin wheel. It's just awesome. Pure Black Friday fun.

• edited November 2021

Didn't bought any service yet, but I want to be part of this so:

• I have been lurking for a year and i just made this account only to spin the damn wheel
    Your Order Number is: 2882121225

Spin it hard baby!!