Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ S U M M E R H O S T S A L E ★ From $9/YR ★ 1GB $15/YR ★ Transfers To Ryzen ★ Easter Eggs - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ S U M M E R H O S T S A L E ★ From $9/YR ★ 1GB $15/YR ★ Transfers To Ryzen ★ Easter Eggs

Comments

• I'm sorry, may I know the server location?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@jonidontcry said:
    I'm sorry, may I know the server location?

Which one?

• @VirMach said:

@jonidontcry said:

Which one?

The "all location migration sensation" bundle. You're announcing it today, right?

@randomq said:

@VirMach said:

@jonidontcry said:

Which one?

The "all location migration sensation" bundle. You're announcing it today, right?

To keep things simple, I think we should consolidate all Ryzen services to one single physical server which we'll add GPS tracking to, that way everyone will know the server location.

Thanked by 2bdl Ganonk
  • 512MB sold out again.

• @VirMach I shouldn't really have thanked your OP, 'cos I ended up purchasing one! :confused: I reckon I'll consolidate two BF deals from last year into this one though, killing my small nameserver in NL. Hmm, perhaps not.

• @VirMach said:
    Sorry I haven't had time to post any more "limited term" temporary offers. I'm going to try to get a few of these posted and I'm going to post them on this thread first with a few really well-discounted ones since the servers have just been sitting there empty.

A few will be very close to essentially free for a month or two, but the majority will of course just be great offers but nothing insane. If you want the insane ones, stick around this thread.

Remember this?
    🥲

Thanked by 2brueggus FrankZ
  • XratzhXratzh Member
    edited August 2021

Hi,I'm a fans of Virmach.
    Will you offer storage plans?.
    250GB\500GB or maybe more.

• @VirMach dear could I combine two 3gb migration special, so I could get 6gb ram and 6vcores.

• still no ipv6?

• @Proxecure said:
    @VirMach dear could I combine two 3gb migration special, so I could get 6gb ram and 6vcores.

From what I remember, that would be a hard "NO".

• @VirMach Could you help update Invoice #1270453 to paypal ? Likely paypal can not be selected when I ordered.

@codelock said:

@VirMach said:
    Sorry I haven't had time to post any more "limited term" temporary offers. I'm going to try to get a few of these posted and I'm going to post them on this thread first with a few really well-discounted ones since the servers have just been sitting there empty.

A few will be very close to essentially free for a month or two, but the majority will of course just be great offers but nothing insane. If you want the insane ones, stick around this thread.

Remember this?
    🥲

I really need to stop mentioning anything that may or may not happen in the future, future being something I planned on doing in 30 minutes but ends up being a dice roll.

@Xratzh said:
    Hi,I'm a fans of Virmach.
    Will you offer storage plans?.
    250GB\500GB or maybe more.

Anyway, ignoring my own advice to myself above, we do have a lot of storage nodes. One is ready, and two to three others in various build stages. All hard drives are ready. I'm hoping to get at one one up this week but that most likely will not happen due to how things end up working out. We'll see.

@Proxecure said:
    @VirMach dear could I combine two 3gb migration special, so I could get 6gb ram and 6vcores.

No combinations, sorry.

@cybersans said:
    still no ipv6?

IPv6 will only come with Ryzen migrations.

@Remon said:
    @VirMach Could you help update Invoice #1270453 to paypal ? Likely paypal can not be selected when I ordered.

Ticket will work better for this, I'd need to ask you to make a ticket in any case and someone else will most likely get to it before I do by then.

• @VirMach

Ticket #422993,please help process,thanks.
    So you will response to ticket for this special offer?That's good news.

• ProxecureProxecure Member
    edited August 2021

3GB MIGRATION SPECIAL
    $35.00 /yr
    RAM 3GB MEMORY
    CPU 3 CPU vCORE
    SSD 60GB SSD
    Network 5TB @ 1GBPS
    IP 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    STANDARD SUPPORT

Can I get 4gb ram with 4 CPU vcore or atleast 4 gb / 6gb ram instead of 3 ?

• @Proxecure said: Can I get 4gb ram with 4 CPU vcore or at least 4 gb ram instead of 3 ?

No.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @JabJab said:

@Proxecure said: Can I get 4gb ram with 4 CPU vcore or at least 4 gb ram instead of 3 ?

No.

☹️

• DanDan Member

@VirMach Any chance you can offer deals like a 4GB Ram KVM?

• mjcoliveira90mjcoliveira90 Member
    edited August 2021

@VirMach -- I've been trying to complete the order for two days and I can't.. Different browsers, different devices and when I try to complete order , the site simply doesn't do anything

• @mjcoliveira90 said:
    @VirMach -- I've been trying to complete the order for two days and I can't.. Different browsers, different devices and when I try to complete order , the site simply doesn't do anything

That's super specific, I'm sure he'll get right on that.

• good offer

• snzsnz Member

So sad there is no stacking :(

Could you please consider this?

8 vCPU 
    12 GB RAM 
    240 GB SSD
    10 TB Transfer 

=> 4x MIGRATION SPECIAL => 4 * 35$ => 140$/yr with less ressources than 4x the individual special (-1 vCPU, -10TB transfer, -3 IPs)

• wimiuwimiu Member
    edited August 2021

could you update Debian install template?
    Hope the template for Debian 11 will be ready soon.
    Currently the Debian 9 template is outdated

• @wimiu said:

Maybe people like you are the reason why dustinc/RN can get away with opening the threads that they do.

edited August 2021

@stevewatson301 said:

@wimiu said:

Maybe people like you are the reason why dustinc/RN can get away with opening the threads that they do.

I wish they'd change LET policy to only allow Dustin's account to bump up Racknerd threads, that way the rest of us could carry on any discussions without bumping offers from nearly 2 months ago.

@wimiu said:
    Currently the Debian 9 template is outdated

I'll take another look and see if we can fit that into the schedule for the week.

• Don't code while driving! You are almost there!

• @VirMach is there any chance you can add the Ubuntu 20.04 templates to your nodes, 16.04 is a little outdated, and the ability to re-provision with a recent release would be great.

• @dgc1980 said:
    @VirMach is there any chance you can add the Ubuntu 20.04 templates to your nodes, 16.04 is a little outdated, and the ability to re-provision with a recent release would be great.

Been waiting for that like forever.

• When you change the servers, you provide new vps and then I have to backup my data myself? Or will you transfer my data as well?
    Will you change the current ip of my vps? Or it will be the same?

• After migration, IPv4 will change, as will network blend.

Thanked by 1Prep21