Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 91
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@stevewatson301 said:
    I'm not expecting an answer from @MikePT, but could the reason for the ticket deletion be that he get's paid per ticket (rather common in such services) and @cociu didn't want to pay for handling them? 🤔

We bill per ticket, yes, but in packages, refer to: https://myw.pt/whitelabelsupport
    Marius had a larger package, and he always paid, that's not an issue.

Hope you guys understand my position here!

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited June 2021

@stevewatson301 said:

@jsg said:

@stevewatson301 said:
    @dahartigan Were you ever paid anything as part of the HS affiliate program?

And you, have you been payed by some provider(s) who want to bring HS down?
    (Who woudda thunk that that stupid game also works the other way round?)

You can look up the website on his signature, he has aff links there. It was an honest question given cociu's prices are so low, I wouldn't have thought affiliates would have any payout.

But yeah, you keep PMSing at the slightest hint of any perceived negativity against HS, regardless of whether the statement is actually negative.

Yeah right, as if I, Mr. 'benchmarker, bloody fair and as objective as humanly possible', Mr. 'gives even a VPS of his personal acutely disliked enemy (AS) a good grade when and as it's deserved' would quietly take part in affiliate programs.
    And btw, the statement 'I did and do not get payed and do not work for anyone here (e.g. @cociu)' is about as general (no exceptions) as it gets - yet some ask again and again ...

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@pbx said: Do we have any more pro-Borta community members?

Yes ,

As if you actually knew what we know about how a business works ...
    The truth is simple: You are a known cociu hater and slanderer and basher and you simply take anyone who tries to discern and get an objective view to be an enemy.

@alilet said:
    I appreciate what @jsg is doing. The dedication and hard work he has put for that free VPS will put anyone to shame. Everybody else take note.

There's just one problem with what you said: it's plain wrong. I got no free VPS nor any money from cociu. Each and every VPS provided to me for benchmarking is only and exclusively, no exceptions, not even tiny ones, used for benchmarking. No private use whatsoever. But oh well, don't let the truth stand in your way ...

@dahartigan said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@default said: I look forward to you needing that lawyer.

An exit scam is a crime, and you can't file a defamation suit for someone conveying the statement that a crime is happening because committing said crime is a defamation of your own name.

It's not an exit scam if there's no exit and no scam..

True from what we actually know so far, but hey, mindless creatures love to just repeat some BS, no matter how ridiculous, again and again and again, preferably in herds. But then, one must work with the tools one got ...

@MikePT said:
    Hey guys.

I've decided to end the NOC services contract with HostSolutions due to the way this is being handled.

Sad because you did a good job. But honorable. Kudos and thanks for the great job you did there!

@alilet said:
    But @jsg says everything is fine and under control so we should not worry, right? RIGHT!!??

You sir, are a f_cking impertinent liar!

@notarobo said:
    shit has hit the fan, time for chargebacks.

I'm afraid you nailed it.
    @MikePT was a vital stone in the building and without him HS is likely to fall back to the old days of "support" or in other words to pretty much no support. Even worse, cociu's current demonstration of what he thinks the meaning of support is leads me to strongly doubt that HS can recover.

@stevewatson301 said:

@alilet said: But @jsg says everything is fine and under control so we should not worry, right? RIGHT!!??

Don't worry, @jsg will be promoted from "shilling army" to "tech support", Of course, as we've seen here, he's gonna tell customers that nothing is wrong because 7 out of 9 boxes are working just fine.

I wouldn't even take his whole company if he offered it for free. But hey, don't let the truth get in your way and continue to spread damn lies.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@jsg said: the statement 'I did and do not get payeid and do not work for anyone here (e.g. @cociu)' is about as general (no exceptions) as it gets - yet some ask again and again ...

and maybe that should get you thinking. obviously there are quite some people who either get a wrong impression of you constantly or do not trust your words despite you writing a lot and pointing it out.

so of course you can simply think of them as stupid or ignorant or whatever and just push it away. but it also seems obvious that you yourself cannot ignore it and feel the need to clarify over and over.

so I'd say you either should think about trying to fix whatever makes people get a wrong impression in the first place or not jump at it every time again and again, which seem to make it look even worse.

just saying. if you want to correct the perception people have of you, only you can do something about that. if not, also only you are the one to need to learn and live with it instead of arguing against with the same method leading to the same perception 🤷‍♂️

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

@MikePT hopefully you didn't get pay in paypal.

Cause chargeback is coming your way !

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Falzo

Thank you, I take that as constructive criticism and will think about it although I noticed some questionable conclusions.
    Frankly, my perspective is not to convince liars and bashers. Two main reasons: (a) usually they already know that what they say is not true, and (b) why convince them? I do not care about their opinion on me. What I do care though is exactly the same they care about: effect, in particular the effect on others. They want to kind of punish me for my views and statements and they usually want to make me look bad.
    My premise is this: Assume someone (at least not yet) knowing them and me and not involucrated sees five times "jsg is shilling for cociu" and that stands uncontested ...
    So I use a method very similar to theirs. They repeatedly insinuate and I repeatedly counter them. Stupid game but I've learned decades ago that one can't counter dumb repetition of lies with intelligence. There is a german saying "continuous drops carve the stone" that describes their modus operandi quite well. While a drop is tiny (and dumb) repeating and repeating and repeating finally succeeds. Well, tough luck, because I'm a stone that doesn't hold still.

But again, anyway, thanks for your post. I'll think about it.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@MikePT - Thanks for the reply. Respect. Thank you also for the work provided so far and for helping our services stay up.

Thanked by 2jsg MikePT
  • dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

Thanks! @Falzo

@jsg said: What I do care though is exactly the same they care about: effect, in particular the effect on others.

- here you are right if you think of paying customer, not what the reader of a post thinks about you

• a paying customer can make a wrong decision that will cause him losses (financial and even business),based on your example on the urge that everything will be ok( especially when you don't know the person, the country ... the legislation of that country - HS and cociu)

@jsg said: They want to kind of punish me for my views and statements and they usually want to make me look bad.

• and in the next phrase you show us that you think only of yourself
    • think of those who have now lost money because they did not ask for a refund and opened a case on paypal on time at your urging...
    Thanked by 1dystopia
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

@MikePT said: We bill per ticket, yes, but in packages

It makes sense why whole bunch of tickets got deleted. Also my 5 cents, without you @MikePT this "recovery" will be hard to pull.

Thanked by 2kkrajk MikePT
  • AndrewsAndrews Member
    edited June 2021

@stevewatson301 said:

@alilet said: But @jsg says everything is fine and under control so we should not worry, right? RIGHT!!??

Don't worry, @jsg will be promoted from "shilling army" to "tech support", Of course, as we've seen here, he's gonna tell customers that nothing is wrong because 7 out of 9 boxes are working just fine.

I got the impression that his undercover mission was to delay mass customer's chargeback requests as much as possible

• alvinalvin Member
    edited June 2021

@MikePT said:
    Hey guys.

Small update, not really related to the downtime - haven't had the chance to speak to Marius yet since it's been 13 days since we last spoke. He hasn't got back to me at all.

I'm aware that this is going to hurt our finances but I've decided to end the NOC services contract with HostSolutions due to the way this is being handled. This isn't acceptable, we're not going to damage our reputation when Marius simply deletes the tickets and ignores clients asking for updates.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you guys, wish I could do more for you.

Thank you for helping me a lot in HS.
    I am worried about the SLA after you left, although there has been no reply for more than a month...and ticket has been deleted

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

@Andrews said:

@stevewatson301 said:

I got the impression that his undercover mission was to delay mass customer's chargeback requests as much as possible

I almost never agree with @jsg, but to his credit I do remember him saying it's hit dispute time a week or few ago - when the first "Monday" was well overdue. If he was trying to delay chargebacks he would have held out longer.

I don't have any reason to believe he is a shill personally. It's not unknown for him to take a position and stick to it strongly, waiting for concrete facts to change his position.

Edit: far less explicit than I remembered, but I think the intent is there (deserves a slap / had it coming)

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3244054#Comment_3244054

• googamgoogam Member

so whats the TLDR (thats an understatement here) for storage customers?

We are getting refunds?
    We are getting service extended?
    193.x customers are getting moved to somewhere else (45.x I think) ?
    Our tickets are deleted, we need to open ticket to ask for extension rather than refund?

• EddingEdding Member
    edited June 2021

@googam said:

We are getting refunds?
    Our tickets are deleted, we need to open ticket to ask for extension rather than refund?

no one really knows i guess

• googamgoogam Member
    edited June 2021

@Edding said:

@googam said:

no one really knows i guess

I can see @cociu replying here, certainly wished there were some answers and/or next steps for customers than bickering about the past.

At least it looks like LET has more info than the hostsolutions site.

• LeviLevi Member

@googam said:

We are getting refunds?

If you respect your self and do not tollerate when someone lies to you multiple times - chargeback.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited June 2021

I will not chargeback. I will stand tall, with hopes in a better world, with belief that humans are good in their nature, with hopes that society will evolve beyond having profits, with trust for honoring an offer of LET until the humans behind it are truly gone.

EDIT: Yes, I may be naive.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited June 2021

@LTniger said:
    Monday passed. Who's left on the Borta club? Seems Timbo has converted, Zedong just trolling and jsg goes from inertia. Do we have any more pro-Borta community members?

Dafuq are you smoking? I've had the same opinion of cociu ever since I started coming to LET.

Given that you actually had service with cociu, include yourself in converting but leave me the fuck out of any shit you're spitting out.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited June 2021

@default said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@default said: I would have not done the same.

When you grow up beyond posting popcorn gifs and take responsibilities, and when your reputation is on the line for not being able to perform said responsibilities, you would too have done the same.

@default said: Were you working full time for HostSolutions and for other companies at the same time?

They run a support service where they serve multiple companies, and this is well known by anyone who purchases their service. I know you're trying to desperately look for something to generate controversy, but this ain't it.

Thank you for your reply Mr. Secretary of Miguel.

Your reply should have been, "I'm posting here 23 hours a day, how did I not know that when everyone else did since its come up a dozen times and in his fucking signature?"

Also, water is wet.

• Secretary of Water
    Thanked by 2skorous bulbasaur
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@drserver said:

@MikePT said: We bill per ticket, yes, but in packages

It makes sense why whole bunch of tickets got deleted. Also my 5 cents, without you @MikePT this "recovery" will be hard to pull.

Can this be recovered from?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@LTniger said:
    Monday passed. Who's left on the Borta club? Seems Timbo has converted, Zedong just trolling and jsg goes from inertia. Do we have any more pro-Borta community members?

Not been a fanboy of HS in this thread but my NVMe VPS is still going strong. I understand the negativity of the storage crowd, but I have had nothing to complain about with my service at HS.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Radi said: Can this be recovered from?

Hope, but never expect.

Look forward, but never wait.

:)

• Did anyone get a refund?

• almost 100k view

• @sibaper said:
    almost 100k view

I'm having a good time going through the pages but I don't see much coming from the provider himself.

Is the issue being fixed?

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited June 2021

@default said: with belief that humans are good in their nature

Law enforcement:

Thanked by 2malignify dystopia
  • so far those who chargeback get refund.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@malignify said: Is the issue being fixed?

It remains a mystery.

No one but cociu himself knows what's going on and at this point of time, it doesn't seem like he's willing to share details or updates with anyone.

• @cociu said: All affected customers will be automatically refunded so i dont see any reason way to keep this tikets there to be more complicated to locate a tiket.

Hi, have you started refunding?

• LeviLevi Member

@malignify said:
    Did anyone get a refund?

No one got refund. Only chargebacks was cleared.

• PixelsPixels Member

@malignify said:
    Is the issue being fixed?

I don't think so. My storage server from 188.213.134.0/24 went down two days ago. Another one bites the dust, I guess.

Too bad I used a virtual credit card and chargeback is nearly impossible.

This discussion has been closed.