Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 88
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@thedp said:

@jsg said: How dare you having a HostSolutions VPS with over a month uptime

17:21:03 up 181 days, 1:08, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

That means nothing, you heretic! Because of, uhm ... uh ... reasons.

• LeviLevi Member

Sooo... Any refunds? :D

edited June 2021

@LTniger said:

Haven't heard of any so far. Frankly, if @cociu's brain wasn't fried by the heat wave he would - and with high priority - publish the number of refunds done so far. Each and every day. And preferably with some refunded customers confirming.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

@LTniger said: Sooo... Any refunds?

• no but don't worry, @cociu listens to @jsg and it takes a few more days ;) :D :D :D has already shown us that customers do not want to get refunded
    Thanked by 1alilet
  • DarioXDarioX Member

@jsg said:

@LTniger said:

Haven't heard of any so far. Frankly, if @cociu's brain wasn't fried by the heat wave he would - and with high priority - publish the number of refunds done so far. Each and every day. And preferably with some refunded customers confirming.

Yep, and then water will turn to blood, frogs, lice, flies, livestock pestilence, boils, hail, locusts, darkness and the killing of firstborn children.

edited June 2021

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@LTniger said: Sooo... Any refunds?

• no but don't worry, @cociu listens to @jsg and it takes a few more days ;) :D :D :D has already shown us that customers do not want to get refunded

Well, obviously that's a pile of BS as @cociu evidently does not listen to me. If he did, he'd not have the clusterf_ck in the first place because my advice would have been "stay away from storage products". And anyway, if he did listen to me he'd have put an update here min. twice a week since the clusterf_ck started.

But then, for you it isn't about the customers or about the problem anyway. For you it's just a slandering and bashing a competitor feast.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

@jsg said: stay away from storage products

LVM_thin is a great tool in responsible hands. Indeed you told him well.

Thanked by 2vimalware maverickp
  • LeviLevi Member

Until refunds will pour in like a Niagara fals, let us enjoy a glimpse into Romanian life, to understand what strugles does this country experience.

Thanked by 1dystopia
    edited June 2021

@drserver said:

@jsg said: stay away from storage products

LVM_thin is a great tool in responsible hands. Indeed you told him well.

I'll complete that statement to make it clearer why I would have advised @cociu to stay away from storage:

LVM_thin is a great tool in responsible and knowledgeable hands.

Well noted, this is "would have", not "have" as in "I would have advised cociu".
    Actually however I did not advise him, nor would I try to because I have reason to assume he is resistent to advice.

• Hang on guys, it's 10m to midnight in Romania, PayPal on was advised to hang in there because a flur of refunds is on its way within the next 10m.

@jsg said: Actually however I did not advise him, nor would I try to because I have reason to assume he is resistent to advice.

I will tell you one thing, you did more for him in this thread in last few days than he did for him self during his lifecylce here.

• LeeLee Veteran

Nobody really expected something to happen today, did they?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint

@drserver said:

@jsg said: Actually however I did not advise him, nor would I try to because I have reason to assume he is resistent to advice.

I will tell you one thing, you did more for him in this thread in last few days than he did for him self during his lifecylce here.

Because you say so? Sorry to disappoint you but that's not how reality works.
    (Although just stubbornly repeating some nonsense seems to actually work with some people of whom I would have thought better. But oh well ...)

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited June 2021

@Falzo said:

@default said:

@drizbo said:

@thedp said: NKOTB

Had to google that

Me too.

For others not to spam DuckDuckGo (or other search engine), it's an acronym for New Kids On The Block.

f*cking millenials!

long live the king! - can't believe nobody tagged him yet... @Nekki

They're not millennials, millennials know who they are as they were popular when millennials were in school. (I'm near the start of millennial period and I was in grade 2 when they first came out).

The fuckers above are even younger than millennials.

Thanked by 1Falzo

@jsg said: Because you say so? Sorry to disappoint you but that's not how reality works

I think that you are not really a right person to tell anyone how reality works. Your consistency in "facts" and your perception are just enough... now go get your Host Rep tag and help out Cociu because I say so.

• @LTniger said:
    Until refunds will pour in like a Niagara fals, let us enjoy a glimpse into Romanian life, to understand what strugles does this country experience.

I wanted the tram to snap off the driver door so badly. Guy needed to be knocked the fuck out.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

So in the end does @jsg work for Cociu?

• Although just stubbornly repeating some nonsense seems to actually work with some people

Thats what It said. Heinous.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
    edited June 2021

@drserver said:

@jsg said: Because you say so? Sorry to disappoint you but that's not how reality works

I think that you are not really a right person to tell anyone how reality works. Your consistency in "facts" and your perception are just enough... now go get your Host Rep tag and help out Cociu because I say so.

Are you braindead?

You've lost all trust we may have had in you.

Here you go. Just 2 examples of me "helping cociu". Should I "help" you a bit more?

@Radi said:
    So in the end does @jsg work for Cociu?

No, I don't. In fact I even can't because I'm busy with my work in the KGB dungeons where I prepare hacking attacks under the direct command of Putin ...

(The one thing worse than idiots is idiots forming a herd of idiots)

Thanked by 1dahartigan
    edited June 2021

@jsg said: **Are you braindead?

You've lost all trust we may have had in you.**

Here you go. Just 2 examples of me "helping cociu". Should I "help" you a bit more?

I will use your analogy: I am braindead because you say so ?

Thanked by 1dystopia

@drserver said:

@jsg said: **Are you braindead?

You've lost all trust we may have had in you.**

I will use your analogy: I am brainded because you say so ?

You just don't get it, do you? Those were two examples of what I publicly said to @cociu, here in this thread. Doesn't sound like what an employee of him would say to him.

edited June 2021

@jsg said: You just don't get it, do you? Those were two examples of what I publicly said to @cociu, here in this thread. Doesn't sound like what an employee of him would say to him.

All good. You are probably right. Now if you read everything what you wrote before in this thread, especialy charge-back part, it really seems that you where trying to ask people not to charge-back. As you are long time mebmer in this community you should really care about your fellow community members more than for cociu or for me or for any other provider.

Please spare me with your 10000 lines of comments this is all what i will write here and i will not reply any longer.

I am sorry that I got you upset but you should really consider what consequences your posts are having on whole LET community. I know deeply from my heart that you had no bad intentions but stopping people to jump on the last train to get their money out sounded really bad.

I wish you all good night. Andrej out.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
    edited June 2021

@drserver said:
    All good. You are probably right. Now if you read everything what you wrote before in this thread, especialy charge-back part, it really seems that you where trying to ask people not to charge-back. As you are long time mebmer in this community you should really care about your fellow community members more than for cociu or for me or for any other provider.

Funny, because that, my fellow community members, were one of my major arguments re. the charge back. I wanted a scenario in which everyone could chose whether he wanted to have a HS VPS or not. And well noted I stated publicly that I myself am quite unlikely to buy anything from @cociu for quite some time.

• 404error404error Member
    edited June 2021

PayPal got involucrated. @cociu is handling it. he already posted an ad to OLX to sell his tainted paypal account and will buy a new one next to replace it and refund everyone.
    Stay tuned.

PS. Stay tuned
    PSS. Don't open a ticket
    PSSS. Really! don't open a ticket, you're fault @cociu had to delete all the pending tickets.

• @jsg said:

No, I don't. In fact I even can't because I'm busy with my work in the KGB dungeons where I prepare hacking attacks under the direct command of Putin ...

Send pics! Autographed nudes are welcome as well! As long is it next to Putin.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@seriesn said:

@jsg said:

Tsk, as if we were allowed to take cameras into the Kremlin area, let alone to the KGB dungeons. Would a photo of me in the boy choir intentionally singing a false tone suffice to prove how evil I am?

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@cociu

Monday has passed by in Europe. Thanks but actually we didn't need any more prove of how worthless your promises are.

Your behaviour and attitude are consistently unprofessional, ignorant, and disgusting. I'd love to see another provider with similarly low-priced offers replacing you. Maybe we are lucky and @Virtono takes it on.

• GanonkGanonk Member

just ask, the meaning of OLX is https://www.olx.co.id/ ?

right Sir..?

• Bless this thread

• @jsg said:

@seriesn said:

@jsg said:

Tsk, as if we were allowed to take cameras into the Kremlin area, let alone to the KGB dungeons. Would a photo of me in the boy choir intentionally singing a false tone suffice to prove how evil I am?

Only if you're holding the pitch fork 🤣

Thanked by 1jsg
This discussion has been closed.