Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 92
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• edited June 2021

@malignify said:

@cociu said: All affected customers will be automatically refunded so i dont see any reason way to keep this tikets there to be more complicated to locate a tiket.

Hi, have you started refunding?

If they had money, they already refound your VPS

• LeviLevi Member

@chocolateshirt said:

@malignify said:

@cociu said: All affected customers will be automatically refunded so i dont see any reason way to keep this tikets there to be more complicated to locate a tiket.

Hi, have you started refunding?

If they had money, they already refound your VPS

Money is there from those sold IPs, but the will to refound is absent.

• rcy026rcy026 Member

@cociu are you aware that your support address does not work?

[email protected]
        (ultimately generated from [email protected])
        host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net [67.195.228.111]
        SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
        552 1 Requested mail action aborted, mailbox not found

• GOBBLESGOBBLES Member
    edited June 2021

@rcy026 said:

[email protected]

Does he look like he still wants to be in business?.. like honestly.. :D

• @GOBBLES said: Does he look like he still wants to be in business?.. like honestly..

His words? Yes. His actions? No.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited June 2021

@Pixels said: I don't think so. My storage server from 188.213.134.0/24 went down two days ago. Another one bites the dust, I guess.

Too bad I used a virtual credit card and chargeback is nearly impossible.

Open a tiket! He deleted thousands of tickets just for situation like the - so he can find people like you easier!1111
    Oh wait /s

If by virtual credit card you mean something like Revolut/Privacy then just message support of that - the will get a chargeback going :) They still have all the transactions and it will take months before that credit card is re-use anywhere else.

• My storage of 188.240 is still down

• A massive 92 pages on this case, are we seeing 100 pages soon???

All my nodes are still down and I received 2x overdue invoice notice. :dizzy:

Thanked by 1mikewazar
  • aliletalilet Member

@JerryHou said:
    A massive 92 pages on this case, are we seeing 100 pages soon???

All my nodes are still down and I received 2x overdue invoice notice. :dizzy:

pay it
    YOLO

Thanked by 2thesto lonea
  • PixelsPixels Member
    edited June 2021

@JabJab said:
    If by virtual credit card you mean something like Revolut/Privacy then just message support of that - the will get a chargeback going :) They still have all the transactions and it will take months before that credit card is re-use anywhere else.

Thanks. I already got in touch with them, let's see what they can do for me.

Am I too naive to think that I'll get some sort of human answering to my ticket if I requested a refund at HS? I don't want to be part of this shitshow anymore. Ocassional downtime was ok, but I've been waiting one month for my server to go down anytime since this started. I don't think it is coming back online anytime soon.

(I guess my CC provider might want some proof that I've already tried to solve this directly with the merchant before filing for a chargeback)

• @Pixels said: I've already tried to solve this directly with the merchant

Give them this thread :joy:

Thanked by 1Pixels
  • LeviLevi Member

@Pixels said:

@JabJab said:

Thanks. I already got in touch with them, let's see what they can do for me.

Am I too naive to think that I'll get some sort of human answering to my ticket if I requested a refund at HS? I don't want to be part of this shitshow anymore. Ocassional downtime was ok, but I've been waiting one month for my server to go down anytime since this started. I don't think it is coming back online anytime soon.

(I guess my CC provider might want some proof that I've already tried to solve this directly with the merchant before filing for a chargeback)

Provide them with this thread, extensive writing on bankruptcy case with link to romanian court and it is enough. This horse is dead.

Thanked by 1Pixels
  • Hello, any news on this? We just got some of the clients migrating to us. I am curious if anybody recovered their data?

• @AKA_GHT said:
    Hello, any news on this? We just got some of the clients migrating to us. I am curious if anybody recovered their data?

Nope.

• @NobodyInteresting said:

@AKA_GHT said:
    Hello, any news on this? We just got some of the clients migrating to us. I am curious if anybody recovered their data?

Nope.

As I read on this forum, they had ISP services for ~6-7 years, and they were cheap.

• @AKA_GHT said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@AKA_GHT said:

Nope.

As I read on this forum, they had ISP services for ~6-7 years, and they were cheap.

Were being the key word here.
    Some still believe they will overcome this and come back to life, but the doubt is strong with this one.

• PixelsPixels Member

Thanks for the suggestion @stevewatson301 @LTniger, I've contacted them and they said there's a 120-day timeframe to file a complaint, which I have almost doubled as I signed up on the 1st of Nov. 2020 for the 2TB - 3y plan.
    They say I can try to file a dispute directly with the card provider (Mastercard, I guess) but they'll probably reject it. Hoping there already are more claims about HS so they might do an exception. I'll also link this thread where cociu openly states he has deleted 1500 "tikets".

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

What's the point when your tickets will get deleted?

Pretty sure he's aware of it and just removed the mailbox.

:D

@rcy026 said:

[email protected]

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

You can still open a ticket even without a mailbox.
    Actually we do not allow ticket opening by mail to prevent abuse and to make sure the ticket belongs to the actual customer, not some hater wishing to cause them trouble.

• defaultdefault Veteran

This thread has started to sink. This is the 3rd day without refunds confirmed.

Goodbye HostSolutions. You were great. I shall miss you.

• starbetrayerstarbetrayer Member
    edited June 2021

Here is an update that I saw being posted today:

"Update : today 23.06.2021 we have process 87 refunds to our affecred clients and we have recreate 50 vps. We will continue to recreate and refund our clients until all this mess will be done. Really sorry for inconvenience"

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited June 2021

@starbetrayer said:

"Update : today 23.06.2021 we have process 87 refunds to our affecred clients and we have recreate 50 vps. We will continue to recreate and refund our clients until all this mess will be done. Really sorry for inconvenience"

I'm not sure what to think. On one hand I'm pleased that @cociu finally came to update the concerned customers every week or so (which is poor but hey, for cociu that's great it seems).
    On the other hand I wonder why he doesn't put his updates here too. After all, I guess that very few of his customers log into the panel frequently but quite many are on LET anyway and it would help his reputation or what's left of it.

• defaultdefault Veteran

So he is refunding people. Then it's good.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@default said:

Hmmm, not to be mean but "says that he is refunding people" is not the same as "fact: is refunding people". I'd like to see a couple of those who got their refund confirm it here.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@jsg said:

@default said:

Hmmm, not to be mean but "says that he is refunding people" is not the same as "fact: is refunding people". I'd like to see a couple of those who got their refund confirm it here.

Well... not all LET visitors actually post here, and many can not be considered active. Most people are simply lurking and reading, without actually posting and getting involved.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2021

@starbetrayer said: we have process 87 refunds to our affecred clients and we have recreate 50 vps.

So given most of his customers are here, has anyone actually seen a refund or had a VPS recreated?

Guess I am sceptical. Easy to say what you have done but without anyone to verify..

Missed what @jsg posted which was the same as above.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • edited June 2021

@starbetrayer said:

Where did he put the update?? I see there is no update on HS Panel

https://i.gyazo.com/f25782d7557ee0c6271d02198ed16203.jpg

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited June 2021

@chocolateshirt said: Where did he put the update?? I see there is no update on HS Panel

https://i.gyazo.com/f25782d7557ee0c6271d02198ed16203.jpg

At least click the news... you are watching preview that has limit of chars. Click last entry, the magic Read more button.

cociu still did not figure it out that you put newer entries on top, but yeah, someday.

• @chocolateshirt said: Where did he put the update?? I see there is no update on HS Panel

At https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/index.php/announcements/33/Storage-Downtime-.html

he posts update in same posts

• @Pixels said: Thanks. I already got in touch with them, let's see what they can do for me.

If you're using Privacy, they're very good at handling chargebacks. Not sure about other virtual credit card services.

Thanked by 1Pixels
This discussion has been closed.