Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 93
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member

87+50 = 137.
    137 handled clients per day with 3000 in pool = 22 more days!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Well done, another planted announcement 🙄

Could've just left a one-liner here as well since he can't be bothered to mail all his customers.

Anyways, it's good that he's got that underway.

Let's see if we'll get any confirmations from those out of the "87" and "50" gang members.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@starbetrayer said:
    Here is an update that I saw being posted today:

"Update : today 23.06.2021 we have process 87 refunds to our affecred clients and we have recreate 50 vps. We will continue to recreate and refund our clients until all this mess will be done. Really sorry for inconvenience"

137 of 3000 clients got their refund or re-created service.
    2863 clients to go.

• Now I am wondering what is my queue no. in this 2863 clients pool...

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • Did he maybe mean that 137 people successfully disputed their payments, hence got "refunded"? 🤔

• bdlbdl Member

@JabJab said:
    87+50 = 137.
    137 handled clients per day with 3000 in pool = 22 more days!

ThatsalottaMondays!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

I start to think some is either paid to troll here or > yoursunny said:

starbetrayer said:
    Here is an update that I saw being posted today:

"Update : today 23.06.2021 we have process 87 refunds to our affecred clients and we have recreate 50 vps. We will continue to recreate and refund our clients until all this mess will be done. Really sorry for inconvenience"

137 of 3000 clients got their refund or re-created service.
    2863 clients to go.

It’s actually 137 of 2999. jsg doesn’t need it.

• Update : today 23.06.2021 we have process 87 refunds to our affecred clients and we have recreate 50 vps. We will continue to recreate and refund our clients until all this mess will be done. Really sorry for inconvenience.

If this is true, it's progress, or else, he'll have to maintain the lie and eventually the truth will prevail.

• FalzoFalzo Member

so, only 2513 refunds left and 350 vps to recreate.
    at the current rate of around 43.5 refunds per day (mo+tu) it's then only another two months till everyone got their money back. this would be even in this year. cool.

• Now I am really wondering my termination coming first (due to overdue invoices) or my nodes up first...

• @Falzo said:
    at the current rate of around 43.5 refunds per day (mo+tu) it's then only another two months till everyone got their money back. this would be even in this year. cool.

The light at the end of the tunnel? Freight train? This year maybe next year possibly..

• FalzoFalzo Member

@dahartigan said:

@Falzo said:

The light at the end of the tunnel? Freight train? This year maybe next year possibly..

some might wish he'd use his magic light speed tunnel though 🤷‍♂️

to be fair he's a real loss for this community. so many memes...

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • any tl;dr for the last 50 pages ?

• @yokowasis said:
    any tl;dr for the last 50 pages ?

I was looking for one too until someone found updates on their page.

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/index.php/announcements/33/Storage-Downtime-.html

I think that will do for now.

• LeviLevi Member

If someone will receive refund, please post here full proof of transaction. Miracles do happen.

• I wonder how many unread notifications @cociu has on here? I wonder if he just deletes those all too lol

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Maybe chargeback is considered to be a refund. If that is the case, some peole said here that they got money back.

• I'm hoping to see acknowledgements from at least 1% of the 87 customers being refunded or else I think he's just making things up.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@malignify said:
    I'm hoping to see acknowledgements from at least 1% of the 87 customers being refunded or else I think he's just making things up.

I wouldn't put my hopes up too high when it comes to cociu and numbers that's all.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • zappatazappata Member
    edited June 2021

To be honest. I don't believe the update message on HS.ro. Only people here on let knew that there is the possibility to recreate the VPS. So, all the new Support tickets were created by people who read cociu's message in this thread on some page ago. So only exact follower of this thread opened a ticket - and nobody of these 50 readers and people who got a new VPS are writing here again? I think nobody besides the paypal chargebacks got a refund and I also believe that he didn't create any of the new VPS. It would be more realistic that he is just trying to win time for whatever he is going to do.

Ignoring his support company for 13 days is just another sign that he is not planning to come back and these messages here on LET and these 1-2 fake updates on his website.. Well perhaps he needs some more time to sell all the hardware, IPs and things.. because until now we only know 2-3 things for sure:

• servers are down for more than a month now
    • he is making money with IPs and hardware
    • no servers got recreated (nobody writes here)
    • nobody got refunded (nobody writes here)
    • he ignored MikePT and lost this firm as support contractor

There are these facts against his wired messages or (date) faked announcements...

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2021

@zappata said: Only people here on let knew that there is the possibility to recreate the VPS.

What are you talking about, it has been in the announcement since 15 days ago that he is trying to recover data and offered to restore vps+data+compensation for the people with recovered data.
    I presume recovery is no longer in the cards but the customers who read there categorically knew that a VPS can be given back (albeit they hope with data, which is probably not the case anymore).

As for the numbers, out of the 3k customers many already charged back, so the numbers are not the same, nobody in their right mind will expect to have a refund or a VPS after chargeback, no matter how much HS screwed up. EDIT: Unless he doesn't know since billing is probably a mess and could recreate VPS because the refund might not go through after chargeback.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

plimba ursul la alta masa.... ( = go away => "walk the bear to another table" .... )

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited June 2021

@dedicatserver_ro said:

plimba ursul la alta masa.... ( = go away => "walk the bear to another table" .... )

There is a better romanian saying, especially for you @dedicatserver_ro because you just can't let it go.

Știi ce-a zis vulpea la arici? "Marș în plm de-aici!"

You know what the fox said to the hedgehog? "Get the f*ck away from here!"

• @dedicatserver_ro is jealous that @cociu is number 1 provider in all of Kazakhstan Romania.

Thanked by 1LowLowLow
    edited June 2021

He actually combines "plimba ursul ca rugineste lantul" with "canta la alta masa ca n-am marunt".
    First one means "move the bear or the chain would get rusty" second "play at another table, I don't have any small change" which is referring to buskers which come to play on terraces in the summer.
    I would tell him "leul nu se uita cand il latra un catel" or "nu mor caii cand vor cainii"
    "The lion is not paying attention to a barking puppy" or "the horses aren't dead when the dogs would want".

Thanked by 2jsg default
  • bdlbdl Member

I now picture Romania as a place where bears, foxes, lions, dogs, horses and hedgehogs roam freely, with broken NetApp boxes littering the streets...

• LeviLevi Member

@Maounique said:
    He actually combines "plimba ursul ca rugineste lantul" with "canta la alta masa ca n-am marunt".
    First one means "move the bear or the chain would get rusty" second "play at another table, I don't have any small change" which is referring to buskers which come to play on terraces in the summer.
    I would tell him "leul nu se uita cand il latra un catel" or "nu mor caii cand vor cainii"
    "The lion is not paying attention to a barking puppy" or "the horses aren't dead when the dogs would want".

Copy and paste is pathetic form of trolling. No imagination and no effort. A real insult to community. You are desperate.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
    edited June 2021

@bdl said: I now picture Romania as a place where bears

@LTniger said: Copy and paste is pathetic form of trolling. No imagination and no effort. A real insult to community. You are desperate.

huh?

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @Maounique said: What are you talking about, it has been in the announcement since 15 days ago that he is trying to recover data and offered to restore vps+data+compensation for the people with recovered data.

I'm talking about the fact that he is playing with us and you and all the road he says something and doesn't proof anything. There is NO proof that he is trying to recover data. Only his word and in the last 30 days his word was worth absolutely nothing.

You believe in his word, good for you. But please give us a reason or proof that he is no running away besides his "words". Every week he steps by says that he is "working" but nothing happens. Today it's Thursday again, so lets bet he will write here tomorrow that on the famous MONDAY everybody will be refunded or a VPS got recreated. And then on Monday, nothing happens again. But you still believe in his promises...

This discussion has been closed.