Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 72
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

where are the new offers?

• @netomx said:
    where are the new offers?

They got Involucrated

• @netomx said: where are the new offers?

I mean his whmcs page is still up and you can place an order there, if the order would be provisioned and run for the intended period of time is another matter and really the takeaway of this thread.

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited June 2021

@jsg said: And btw, [calea] republicii nr 51 is a real address. From a first impression I'd guess it's offices there, not the DC.

Thanks for the hint, but nary a "Netsilvania" or "Parfumuri Femei" in sight around the area.

@jsg said: I'm over 1000 km away from Oradea

Remote work :wink:

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@stevewatson301 said:
    Remote work :wink:

Try that stupid game ("sling poop at him and get him to defend himself") with someone in your league.

• edited June 2021

@jsg said:

@chocolateshirt said:
    Well.. You judge cociu will be back while most of LET members judge cociu is dead shit horse..

No, I don't judge. I conclude and guess - and I say so.

You are clearly did not understand the wall of text that you are typed.. delusion.. and utterly full of BS..

Thanked by 1dystopia
  • zappatazappata Member
    edited June 2021

Regarding the chia hype I'm a little bit confused that someone sells 12TB harddisks who has access to NVME drives for the mining. He could just run and use the harddrives for farming...

Regarding @jsg assumtion that this is not a scam: He got my money for something he is not delivering. I ordered a service in January and he took the money. Now he regrets to give the money back (doesn't respond for one month) or deliver the service. I don't know where and in what kind of world you life, but where I life, this is the definition of a scam. I also don't know if he is an a__hole like you call him, for me that's just a useless insult. The main fact is: He is acting like a typical scammer, in a very very very stupid way.

Thanked by 1wions
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@zappata said: Regarding the chia hype I'm a little bit confused that someone seels 12TB harddisks who has access to NVME drives for the mining. He could just run and use the harddrives for farming...

During the gold rush, the person that made the most money was usually the guy selling the shovels.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: During the gold rush, the person that made the most money was usually the guy selling the shovels.

That's true. But 345 euros for one 12TB drive with an option to negotiate when you buy more than one doesn't seem to be such a goldrush...

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@zappata said:

@Francisco said: During the gold rush, the person that made the most money was usually the guy selling the shovels.

That's true. But 345 euros for one 12TB drive with an option to negotiate when you buy more than one doesn't seem to be such a goldrush...

No, but that's being desperate - liquidation.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@zappata said:

@Francisco said: During the gold rush, the person that made the most money was usually the guy selling the shovels.

Even if he came out making what he put into them, he'd have all the cash he made in the last 3 - 4 years while running them.

The ad is suspended at this point, be it he ran out or whatever. Still, those were posted for sale on the 8th of June, just last week. Which drives did he sell? The ones he recouped? The ones he bought? The original 400?

Anyway, i've not been able to follow this thread fully, been busy down in Miami.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: Anyway, i've not been able to follow this thread fully, been busy down in Miami.

Lucky you. I followed it.

• @jsg said:

Here we go again. I did not defend what he did. I merely stood up against subjective and rather arbitrary judging him.

Who are you to know what's arbitrary or not? You are pulling stuff out of your ass all the time about the whole situation.

1. He said 3000 customers are affected. Someone posted his AS information showing he doesn't even have 3000 IPs announced and then you said IP ranges that show on BGP table are not the whole rangeshe has been using to host the customers a week or two earlier.

It's fine not knowing about this. Not everyone has to know but then someone explained to you how BGP works and you still tried to derail it with delicious nonsense of yours.

You have been proven wrong.

1. You have been telling that he has a lot of work and that's why he doesn't come here and reply. Then it turned out the guy has time to prepare an email for his new offer, sell ips, sell hardware, etc and he doesn't have 2 minutes to compile an email to affected customers and send.

1. Someone posted that he has been selling the IPs and you wanted proof. Then someone provided it and we heard more bullshit coming from your fingers saying it doesn't matter if he sold ips.

1. Your favourite Romanian said he will process refunds over a month ago. A lot of people posted on this very thread saying their refund requests were not replied. Yet you are still ridiculing everybody how your poor friend is trying to refund. Where are you getting this information from? Nobody has been refunded by HS.

1. You keep telling he has been trying to get people online.

1. Someone posted that he has been selling the hardware he has. You didn't believe and ironically asked if there was one Marius there. Boom someone provided the phone number matching.

1. He has been selling the 12TB HDDs which claimed to be broken. Then you said that we don't have proof that those are the same HDDs that have been broken. Are you clinically insane? On one post, you say he has been trying to get HDDs and struggling because cost is going higher and now you are saying that those HDDs might not the HDDs that have been said broken. Why does that matter? If he has the HDDs, he could have put them back in on the nodes and give people new VPS's.

1. Now you are saying he has been selling those HDDs to refund people. If people open disputes on PayPal and PayPal refunds them and the PayPal account doesn't have any money on it, then PayPal will give around a week to get the balance into positive and if not, the account would get limited. And from then on, all the disputes opened automatically escalate to claims and PayPal provides refunds for all. People are still going through the dispute process regularly. So he has positive balance on his PayPal account, yet he doesn't provide refunds to people.

And there are a lot of other times you have been proven wrong which I don't care to try to remember anymore.

You have NEVER been correct ONCE since the start of this thread. You have been speculating like everybody else here.

Others have been correct a lot of times while you have a big ZERO on your side of the chalkboard.

Yet, you still come here, oil up your fingers and spread bullshit all over everybody's opinion.

For some reason, in your very cute world opinions of others don't have weight because they are different than yours and you are all over their league so they must be wrong.

Get help: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662#:~:text=Narcissistic personality disorder — one of,lack of empathy for others.

• Ooof

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited June 2021

@jsg said: For example because he doesn't act like a criminal.

You are so full of shit its coming out your ears now.

Again... for those whom missed it earlier... cociu be like...

Cheers!

Thanked by 1maverickp
    edited June 2021

@serverian

Why would I, especially as they obviously miserably failed with you?

Frankly I see that there is a herd view and as soon as anyone dares to oppose that view a certain basic mechanism starts that sooner or later ends in ad hominems against the "evil opposition".
    About the only thing you can achieve with that kind of herd behaviour is to confirm my signature.

Hell, some of you still haven't even understood what my point is. All they see - with herd anger - is that I don't run with the herd and that they must missionize or, if that fails, attack me.

Go ahead, do what you need to do. Just don't expect me to feel hurt, to join your herd, or to give in. I never gave in to a herd, I do not do it now, and I will never do it. I'm not against any of you, not even now. Have a nice day.

@TheLinuxBug said:

@jsg said: For example because he doesn't act like a criminal.

[idiot image]

>

You are so full of shit its coming out your ears now.

[idiot image]

Again... for those whom missed it earlier... cociu be like...

[idiot image]

Cheers!

Wow, that seems to have been an urgent poop. I hope you feel better now ;)

• @jsg said: Frankly I see that (a) some around here, incl. you, simply do not have the intellectual instrumentarium needed to properly analyse situations like the one with @cociu

edited June 2021

@serverian said:

@jsg said: Frankly I see that (a) some around here, incl. you, simply do not have the intellectual instrumentarium needed to properly analyse situations like the one with @cociu

[idiot image]

Thanks for the confirmation.

Wrt myself, no, not everybody is stupid. Actually I know quite a few well educated and intelligent people. Even better: They never "communicate" using comic or other idiot images. Call me a happy person ;)

• @jsg said:

@serverian said:

@jsg said: Frankly I see that (a) some around here, incl. you, simply do not have the intellectual instrumentarium needed to properly analyse situations like the one with @cociu

[idiot image]

Wrt myself, no, not everybody is stupid. Actually I know quite a few well educated and intelligent people. Even better: They never "communicate" using comic or other idiot images. Call me a happy person ;)

Why did you remove that part I quoted as well as the other stuff like how you said you didn't say he has been trying to fix stuff that's why he didn't reply, etc.

Or the part you mentioned no body here is not your peer and you are a very special person?

Again, take the advice and get help. I'm very sincere.

• M66BM66B Veteran
    edited June 2021

@jsg said:

@serverian said:

[idiot image]

I think you forgot to take your pills, but that is understandable because your Host Shite server doesn't remind you about taking your pills anymore. A little advice: each time uptime monitor alerts you, more like a downtime monitor now, take a pill.

• @jsg said: I know quite a few well educated and intelligent people. Even better: They never "communicate" using comic or other idiot images.

Also, for example Elon Musk is also uneducated and stupid to you since he seems to use a lot of "idiot images" to communicate? You are saying you are more educated and more intelligent than Elon Musk?

• @raindog308 said:

@BlaZe said:
    Someone make a movie on this - for the IT nerds like us.

involucrated

Dramatis Personae

@cociu, played by John Malkovich

@Maounique, played by a young Robert DeNiro

@jsg, played by Charles Gray:

@TimboJones, played by Ricky Gervais

@seriesn - the director is still debating between Ajay Devgn and Al Pacino...depends on "the family" product placement deal.

@Francisco, played by Oded Fehr:

@raindog308 played by...well, who else:

And featuring the LowEndTalk community:

Shit damn. I spat my Pepsi reading this. I accept my role!

Thanked by 2Ganonk BlaZe

@serverian said:

@jsg said:

@serverian said:

[idiot image]

Why did you remove that part I quoted as well as the other stuff like how you said you didn't say he has been trying to fix stuff that's why he didn't reply, etc.

Because I enjoy the liberty to not respond to everything

Or the part you mentioned no body here is not your peer and you are a very special person?

I said neither of that, but thanks for more confirmation of your rather severe it seems perception bias.

Again, take the advice and get help. I'm very sincere.

And I thank you for your good intention.

• @jsg said: Because I enjoy the liberty to not respond to everything

But you responded already. Editing a post doesn't change that. It seems illogical. Did you make a mistake by typing that? If so, you are capable of making mistakes? Or if not, you are making a mistake now?

Thanked by 1samm
    edited June 2021

@serverian said:

@jsg said: I know quite a few well educated and intelligent people. Even better: They never "communicate" using comic or other idiot images.

Also, for example Elon Musk is also uneducated and stupid to you since he seems to use a lot of "idiot images" to communicate? You are saying you are more educated and more intelligent than Elon Musk?

Sorry, I don't have an answer to that because I know quite little about Mr. Musk and because I never thought about it. All I can say wrt Mr. Musk is that he seems to be a smart and entertaining (in a good sense) person.

• @jsg said:

@serverian said:

@jsg said: I know quite a few well educated and intelligent people. Even better: They never "communicate" using comic or other idiot images.

Sorry, I don't have an answer to that because I know quite little about Mr. Musk and because I never thought about it. All I can say wrt Mr. Musk that he seems to be smart and entertaining (in a good sense) person.

But you somehow know a lot more about others in this thread saying they are not in your level when you don't even know their names?

Also, the smart and educated people you know don't post "idiot images" but Elon Musk seems smart to you and he uses "idiot images"?

So does that mean there are smart people who use "idiot images" or not?

Thanked by 2iKeyZ samm
  • GanonkGanonk Member

No Deal ?

ah!

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • drizbodrizbo Member
    edited June 2021

The great thread of 2021

I check it out every time im sitting on a toilet

Thanked by 2borowsky vimalware
This discussion has been closed.