Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Lee said:
    You need to find a new focus, one that you are better at and more suited to.

freedom of speech != weight of opinion. But thanks anyway (and regards to your master AS).

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

We need to get someone with a thick Romanian accent to read these great @cociu quotes and put them over a techno soundtrack.

cociu said: i almost not know nothing

cociu said: i know you are my client , this not meen i am your bitch

RSS said: i was high on that tone

cociu said: so what you win ? nothing , is my decision so will be there forever

cociu said: try to be better , try to love the people , do not think if you pay any amount small or big you will be the boss of everything

cociu said: Also you have asked me many time what i am , i am Dracula .

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@raindog308 said:
    We need to get someone with a thick Romanian accent to read these great @cociu quotes and put them over a techno soundtrack.

cociu said: i almost not know nothing

cociu said: i know you are my client , this not meen i am your bitch

RSS said: i was high on that tone

cociu said: so what you win ? nothing , is my decision so will be there forever

cociu said: try to be better , try to love the people , do not think if you pay any amount small or big you will be the boss of everything

cociu said: Also you have asked me many time what i am , i am Dracula .

Bruh you are 4 quotes away from choking me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2021

@serv_ee said: Bullshit. Most of them work over video. Had my own court time done like that just recently.

I only get notices that court dates are moved - Some of them to 2023(!). No criminal cases though. Video is unconstitutional here (or similar i guess - you can agree to it, same as phone i was told, but nobody out on probation or not in arrest would ever do that - if you decline your court date is moved up pretty much forever, and you stay free...)

• defaultdefault Veteran

Plot twist: @cociu is secretly negotiating to buy LET/LEB because of lost provider tag.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@MikePT said:

@Francisco said:

@jsg said: Uhm, "funny". So when sharing what a reliable inside source told me - well noted with the good intention of shining what little light I had to offer in the otherwise dark situation - someone finds some weird perspective looking from which I might look bad?

Their own staff claim they've heard nothing from anyone.

If they did and are hiding that fact, then they're doing a disservice to the community and the company.

You're the only one in the entire community, including at least 1 - 2 of their full time support staff, that have heard anything about this from a "reliable source". Maybe they are, maybe it's right from the horses mouth. They should spend 2 minutes to post on here.

That'll clear up what's going on and whats with the lawsuit. If they want to be really helpful they could even explain where all those credit top up funds went. As of now, unless he's pumping a lot of his own personal funds into it for fun, he has a lot of credit liabilities he can't honor.

Francisco

The rest of the staff works there in Romania, they're local. I'm the only guy handling support from Portugal.

I've been trying to speak to cociu, hasn't been easy as I get partial information - still, what I do know for now is that there was an electrical fail in a UPS, nothing else.

Sorry I can't be of any help guys :\

No offense, but I think you first need to fix your own advertisement threads.

All of them are breaking selling rules..
    And all of them have pricing much more than the limits.

As per my understanding you are not allow to post shared hosting or reseller hosting offers with pricing $80 or $160

But you are deliberately posting these threads for months

Don't know why mods are ignoring them and giving you special treatment for months.

Are you using colocrossing?

Are you following @cociu 's path?

@raindog308

@ViridWeb said:

@MikePT said:

@Francisco said:

@jsg said: Uhm, "funny". So when sharing what a reliable inside source told me - well noted with the good intention of shining what little light I had to offer in the otherwise dark situation - someone finds some weird perspective looking from which I might look bad?

Their own staff claim they've heard nothing from anyone.

If they did and are hiding that fact, then they're doing a disservice to the community and the company.

You're the only one in the entire community, including at least 1 - 2 of their full time support staff, that have heard anything about this from a "reliable source". Maybe they are, maybe it's right from the horses mouth. They should spend 2 minutes to post on here.

That'll clear up what's going on and whats with the lawsuit. If they want to be really helpful they could even explain where all those credit top up funds went. As of now, unless he's pumping a lot of his own personal funds into it for fun, he has a lot of credit liabilities he can't honor.

Francisco

The rest of the staff works there in Romania, they're local. I'm the only guy handling support from Portugal.

I've been trying to speak to cociu, hasn't been easy as I get partial information - still, what I do know for now is that there was an electrical fail in a UPS, nothing else.

Sorry I can't be of any help guys :\

No offense, but I think you first need to fix your own advertisement threads.

All of them are breaking selling rules..
    And all of them have pricing much more than the limits.

As per my understanding you are not allow to post shared hosting or reseller hosting offers with pricing $80 or $160

But you are deliberately posting these threads for months

Don't know why mods are ignoring them and giving you special treatment for months.

Are you using colocrossing?

Are you following @cociu 's path?

@raindog308

@deank

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@ViridWeb said: Don't know why mods are ignoring them and giving you special treatment for months.

In those months, have you at least flagged them to be reviewed by a moderator?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

LET is becoming the second WHT.

Thanked by 2webcraft bulbasaur
    edited May 2021

@thedp said:

@ViridWeb said: Don't know why mods are ignoring them and giving you special treatment for months.

That's not our job to remove garbage from LeT.
    Admin still not provide me the Mod tag

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@ViridWeb said:

@thedp said:

That's not our job to remove garbage from LeT.
    Admin still not provide me the Mod tag

It's not the moderators job either, they don't get paid.

Don't complain if you do nothing to help.

@deank said:
    LET is becoming the second WHT.

Rules must be same for all.

Thanked by 1miu

@ViridWeb said: That's not our job to remove garbage from LeT.

I guess that's a no then.

If you see something going against the rules, the Flag button exists for a reason and yes, it's not our job to remove it, we can't anyways, neither is it the moderators job, but it's their duty to review items being flagged so they can take actions if necessary.

• @ViridWeb said: That's not our job to remove garbage from LeT.

I can give you a helping hand in deleting your account if you want.

Thanked by 2MikePT afn
    edited May 2021

@iwillbeback said:

You really needs some help. Kindly please contact social services..

Anyway congratulations on your 10th post

Thanked by 1miu

@ViridWeb said:

@iwillbeback said:

The way you are acting makes me remember another Indian host. He didn't have a provider tag yet, and well he got banned

edited May 2021

@skorupion said:

@ViridWeb said:

@iwillbeback said:

The way you are acting makes me remember another Indian host. He didn't have a provider tag yet, and well he got banned

I just raised a valid point and in fact neither we advertise regularly here at LET nor we have any negative thoughts about @MikePT

The fact is the rules must be same for all. And everyone must follow the same rules even if the have "Top Provider" tag.

• @skorupion said:

@ViridWeb said:

@iwillbeback said:

Who was it lol.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2021

@ViridWeb said: The fact is the rules must be same for all. And everyone must follow the same rules even if the have reputable provider tag.

and best place to mention those rules is hostsolution going deadpool topic. Not by flagging post, not by message MODs/Admins, not by commenting on the 'offending' topics started by MikePT - just throw random shit in topic that MikePT has almost nothing to do and has nothing to do with "problem" you mention. Then proceed to post X offtopic posts, because 'rules'.

Also on personal note: Holy shit I hate people tagging one of the mods and not using 'Flag/Report' option that would notify the whole team and someone would take an action. You, single mod that shows up every 4 days because you are busy fix this stuff!!!111 and probably next complain 3 days later that 'no one did anything!111111'.

//Triggered a little, going for a beer :D

It was not his job to call out another provider's wrongdoing but he did it anyways.

Gee I wonder why.

• defaultdefault Veteran

edited May 2021

@thedp said:
    It was not his job to call out another provider's wrongdoing but he did it anyways.

Gee I wonder why.

You guys really think I never flagged or complain?

When I did mod remove the products. But after few days he post same thing again and again.

So there's no point to flagged his thread anymore when he just ignoring the rules

Anyway hope he will read the rules once again more carefully.

Take care and stay safe.. :smile:

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

can we all just be friends

edited May 2021

@ViridWeb said: You guys really think I never flagged or complain?
    When I did mod remove the products. But after few days he post same thing again and again.
    So there's no point to flagged his thread anymore when he just ignoring the rules

I'm not.. we do not even post our offers frequently.

Also I would like to request you search the actual meaning of compensation

A competition only possible where everyone get an equal chance and no one get preference (I'm sure mods are treating everyone equally) but sometimes there are people who just ignore them (by mistake or intentionally)

• JorboxJorbox Member

Its deadpooled already and the user provider tag removed can we just move on ?

@stefeman said:

@skorupion said:

@ViridWeb said:

@iwillbeback said:

Who was it lol.

I don't remember his nick but it ended up with something amongst the lines of I hope your mother and father will be killed.

edited May 2021

@SirFoxy said:
    can we all just be friends

Okk. From now we are friends

@ViridWeb said: The fact is the rules must be same for all. And everyone must follow the same rules even if the have "Top Provider" tag.

OMG...a very well-known and respected community member who's never been a problem and has been here since 2011 posted an offer that was new and different and didn't conform to the rules, and the moderators let him. To make matters worse, the offer was well-received by the community.

Suggest you read this important FAQ and take the appropriate action.

edited May 2021

@skorupion said:

@stefeman said:

@skorupion said:

@ViridWeb said:

@iwillbeback said:

Who was it lol.

I don't remember his nick but it ended up with something amongst the lines of I hope your mother and father will be killed.

Found him it was @mhosting_in
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3224219#Comment_3224219
    Apparently, he was unbanned lol.

I'm amused that another company called hostsolutions bills itself as "no drama hosting solutions".

This discussion has been closed.