Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• @FAT32 Is the notification feature disabled for your tracker? I can't seem to be able to toggle it.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2020

@CyberneticTitan said:
    FAT32 Is the notification feature disabled for your tracker? I can't seem to be able to toggle it.

You need to disable adblock to make it work. Alternatively, you can toggle the bell (left most icon) which should also work :)

Thanked by 1CyberneticTitan
  • Still 502: Bad Gateway... and isn't it still the sold out $8.88/yr deal anyways? :(

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Edmond said:
    Still 502: Bad Gateway... and isn't it still the sold out $8.88/yr deal anyways? :(

My guess, to many bots and people that did not get that info.
    I would rate limit or block the offer page with a giant fat notice.

Or even pull rouge methods like geo block.

• How many people managed to get the 8.88?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2020

@saibal said:
    How many people managed to get the 8.88?

^ however I am not certain, since I got a 502 on the CC hook, so billing thinks its not paid but Revolut said I did. Additional I got zero emails yet.

• @ben47955 said:
    Drop traffic from china, problem solved.

Couldn't agree more :smiley:

• @VirMach please put an expensive package next so people can access the client area and finish up unpaid invoices.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • lots of cores, lots of ram... $60 ?

• @JoeMerit said:
    lots of cores, lots of ram... $60 ?

Is that with 6 IPs ? ;)

• Maybe a repeat of the too many eights deal at $88.88? Or something like that in LA for under $120 so I can be done with my splurge in one go haha.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@JoeMerit said:
    lots of cores, lots of ram... $60 ?

Is that with 6 IPs ? ;)

8192 ram,8 cores, with 80gb disk,but 8GB bandwidth. lolllll,similar with last year

• @TheWizard said:

• In "Services" of the client area I see 1 rejected service for the $8.88, and
    • I do see a limit decrease of about 2 x $8.88 in my CC (probably in provision, couldn't check that yet, due to "temporary interruption" in bank's app/servers - am I unlucky with servers tonight or what?!)...

I'll wait to clarify provision/charge situation... : ( (and keep the fund trick in mind, thanks)

@VirMach, I confirmed that the charges are at the provision phase currently, and hopefully will be reverted/not-completed from there automatically, since the service was rejected.

Let me know please, if I need to file a ticket or something. Thanks!

(It's not taking this long to get the developer re-enable that "switching soon" change after OoS is it?! : ) )...

• @virmach lets get going bud $88 for 16GB of ram, 12 cores, 120GB storage, windows available, 10gig network, 4 ips

• @TheWizard How's your sleeve? Asking for a friend...

• Maybe @Virmach should create a "Do not buy this offer or you will get your account suspended" deal as the next offer, just the weed out the bots...

• Or he could just PM us hidden order links. VirMach would still sell out anyways. But would you guys enjoy that? Not having to fight to see who clicks first?

Thanked by 1randomq
  • @VirMach damn, now you know how popular you are, but customer experience is a mess

• 502 error has been displayed all the time, but I still can't log in to my account after two hours

• damn even until now cant access their panel

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • New deal, still dead.

:hushed:

• Price 2020-12-02 10:19:56
    Price $4.95 / year
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS ✘Not Available
    RAM 384MB RAM
    CPU 1 x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Buffalo, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    Cost Valuation $11.05、Discount56%、Great Deal!
    Cost Release From:VirBot

Thanked by 1tuc
  • Doesn't matter deals.
    Can't log in to the panel to pay the existing invoices, at least.
    Damn bots.

Thanked by 1Bertie
  • @Iroshan464 said:
    Doesn't matter deals.
    Damn bots.

Yep, me too
    4 hours from my first order, still don't know the status of my order xD

• @DianTama said:

@Iroshan464 said:
    Doesn't matter deals.
    Damn bots.

Yep, me too

If you receive your invoice mail in mailbox, you can stop checking out and jump into paying.
    If you got your invoice paid, just relax and wait for starting service.

• @imok said:
    Thanks Virmach! Grabbed the free SSD16G!!!

Lucky

I never got my ssd32g from the easter hunt last year...

• @dTQzBen8 said:

@DianTama said:

@Iroshan464 said:
    Doesn't matter deals.
    Damn bots.

Yep, me too

If you receive your invoice mail in mailbox, you can stop checking out and jump into paying.
    If you got your invoice paid, just relax and wait for starting service.

yep, the thing is the only email I receive from them is the invoice email, and I paid but there's no payment receive confirmation. But thats fine, I don't really need the vps for now, just testing some lucks :smiley:

• 502 Bad gateway
    :'(

• can not go to billing page, Error 502

• That pipe is magical.