Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• DianTamaDianTama Member
    edited December 2020

@Edmond said:

@DianTama said:
    Does anyone had chance yo access virmach billing? Ijust saw it that i have active service on them but cant see my server details

It's just very very very..... slow. It does indeed work (to some extent), but they provision flash deals a few hours after purchase, so their system doesn't crash.

Just give it some time. :)

Actually its been 12hr i think, still havent been deployed. Wanna open ticket cant load their biling

• nice offer but cannot order. :D

• $50.98 / year?

8C
    9856MB Raw
    20GB SSD
    7362GB
    1 IP
    Windows

But think it is just a fake... for testing

• Still can't see offers on the official page even if it fully loads. Is really strange because it seems I'm the only one.

• @Pcsl said:
    Still can't see offers on the official page even if it fully loads. Is really strange because it seems I'm the only one.

It's likely due to CF shield. Feel free to use my tracker in signature as you won't be hitting the billing site until you are ready to add the product to cart.

• Error 502 yikes. Been trying for the past 12hrs...

• My existing service may expire today. Please fix your billing site so I can renew it or it will be suspended. The last time it is suspended, it went offline for 3 days even when I have renewed it, until you manually check it.

• My existing service may expire today. Please repair your billing site so that I can renew it or it will be suspended.

• @VirMach

I cannot see the looking glass pages for three regions:
    http://ffm.lg.virmach.com/
    http://ams.lg.virmach.com/
    http://phx.lg.virmach.com/

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED / TIMEOUT

Are there any problems with these regions now?

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said:
    Those are with Serverhub. I don't want to get into it much but basically, we need to migrate you guys away ASAP.

Could you please confirm if DALKVM4 is Serverhub as well?
    My VPS has been without network connectivity for 22 hours. Reported in ticket #775895 yesterday~ :'(

I know you guys are slammed, pls check when you have some time. thanks~

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@Unicom said:
    @VirMach

I cannot see the looking glass pages for three regions:
    http://ffm.lg.virmach.com/
    http://ams.lg.virmach.com/
    http://phx.lg.virmach.com/

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED / TIMEOUT

Are there any problems with these regions now?

We don't sell services here anymore and we haven't added LG for the new Amsterdam because it's sold out as well, we will once we figure out what we're doing there since we need to expand but have to use a different provider.

edited December 2020

@ddhhz said: Could you please confirm if DALKVM4 is Serverhub as well?
    My VPS has been without network connectivity for 22 hours. Reported in ticket #775895 yesterday~

I know you guys are slammed, pls check when you have some time. thanks~

This is not Serverhub, and yeah we're unfortunately falling behind but DALKVM4 is online so it's some other issue with just your service, most likely.

Thanked by 1ddhhz
  • I wonder how Racknerd managed all those traffic! His billing portal is much more stable. @VirMach , please take a word from @dustinc

• please dont take a word from @dustinc

• Will billing become usable today? I have 2 servers to renew & it's impossible to login with 2FA with these page loading times.

• Hi @VirMach can you help me check my order status?

Invoice 1123695,
    I order it 13 hours ago, I got a payment receipt email but until now still haven't got the email about my VPS information, till now I still can't log in to your client area.

Thankyou

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • Website is overloaded even when bad deal ... Does people still buy it or they keep refreshing for some reason ?

• Waiting for next "No Brainer"

• @DianTama said:
    Hi @VirMach can you help me check my order status?

Invoice 1123695,
    I order it 13 hours ago, I got a payment receipt email but until now still haven't got the email about my VPS information, till now I still can't log in to your client area.

Thankyou

I recommend you to keep calm and wait a few days. I'm sure it will be fixed but not now probably.

Thanked by 1DianTama
  • codydobycodydoby Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach Dear boss, do you know that the billing page is still broken. May I ask that please do not release more machines before the billing page is fixed... Sad

Thanked by 1atomi

@Intelpentium0 said: I wonder how Racknerd managed all those traffic! His billing portal is much more stable. @VirMach , please take a word from @dustinc

I guess the first trick would be for us to start selling SSD-cached plans for a higher price than we have it listed on our special offers page. Then, we could take out the flash sale and we'd be done.

@Jake4 said: Will billing become usable today? I have 2 servers to renew & it's impossible to login with 2FA with these page loading times.

Can you record a video of the situation and DM it to me with your IP address?

@ben47955 said: Website is overloaded even when bad deal ... Does people still buy it or they keep refreshing for some reason ?

Hundreds of people are simultaneously on it at all times.

@codydoby said: @VirMach Dear boss, do you know that the billing page is still broken. May I ask that please do not release more machines before the billing page is fixed... Sad

I can't replicate your situation, you'll have to provide more details. I assume if you're not close to the server's location it may time out sometimes but you should eventually be able to achieve interactions with the website.

• @VirMach The ten-hour 502 error made me lose the opportunity to pay. Is that possible to open a ticket and request to reopen the invoice?

• great
    5xx

@moni099878 said:
    @VirMach The ten-hour 502 error made me lose the opportunity to pay. Is that possible to open a ticket and request to reopen the invoice?

So you already have an invoice that got canceled? If so, do not make a new ticket but reply to the already-generated ticket. If there's not one already generated then it's not possible.

Thanked by 1moni099878

We are temporarily pausing the flash sale after this one:

LIMITED OFFER
    $24.91 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 1792MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1340GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

So if the next plan posts before we can end it please just don't expect to be able to purchase it until I say it's going back on.

• @VirMach said: I can't replicate your situation, you'll have to provide more details. I assume if you're not close to the server's location it may time out sometimes but you should eventually be able to achieve interactions with the website.

I am on one of the Windows 2012 server bought last year from Virmach. It tells me this when I am trying to login in my accounts. What is more, it is more that 12 hours.

• fanfan Veteran

My very dark VM DarkslateblueDarkmagenta seems to be missing in the billing area, but it actually existed in SolusVM.

What a surprise! xD

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • moni099878moni099878 Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said: So you already have an invoice that got canceled? If so, do not make a new ticket but reply to the already-generated ticket. If there's not one already generated then it's not possible.

Invoice has been generated and approved but is now cancelled(There is an automatically generated ticket).

@moni099878 said:

@VirMach said: So you already have an invoice that got canceled? If so, do not make a new ticket but reply to the already-generated ticket. If there's not one already generated then it's not possible.

Invoice has been generated and approved but is now cancelled(There is an automatically generated ticket).

Sure, then reply to that ticket.

@fan said: My very dark VM DarkslateblueDarkmagenta seems to be missing in the billing area, but it actually existed in SolusVM.

Make sure you get that linked back up or it may be removed if it doesn't have a WHMCS/billing counterpart.

• @fan said:
    My very dark VM DarkslateblueDarkmagenta seems to be missing in the billing area, but it actually existed in SolusVM.

What a surprise! xD

Do you already had a SolusVM account? i even did not received any email for the account setup :(