Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 98
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

1929394959698»

Comments

• skyindreamsskyindreams Member
    edited January 2021

@skyindreams said:

@VirMach said:

@skyindreams said: $4.51,Newyork,same with SSD,but io only 145M?Can I send a ticket with this situation?

Yes, send it with all the data and login details.

Over a week no response yet,Should I send ticket again?

@VirMach Two weeks now,Still waiting.Btw,same issues,no email received whatever I do resend verification email.

• Ok. 31 says still not provisoned yet

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2021

@skyindreams said:

@skyindreams said:

@VirMach said:

@skyindreams said: $4.51,Newyork,same with SSD,but io only 145M?Can I send a ticket with this situation?

@VirMach Two weeks now,Still waiting.Btw,same issues,no email received whatever I do resend verification email.

This has been resolved, you can use the button now. I've tested this thoroughly. If it doesn't work, clear cache.

@xiaoxian88 said:
    Ok. 31 says still not provisoned yet

Contact us via priority ticket for a refund.

• @VirMach asking you again, don't want refund, just provision working one, Ticket #244199

• tuctuc Member

@VirMach any flash sale to welcome the new year?

• @tuc said:
    @VirMach any flash sale to welcome the new year?

I guess the flash sale had actually ended. It should be ended, or it just become a crash & ticket maker, until they got their system normal.

• @VirMach said:

@skyindreams said:

@skyindreams said:

@VirMach said:

This has been resolved, you can use the button now. I've tested this thoroughly. If it doesn't work, clear cache.

@VirMach The first issue did not resolve yet.Over two weeks .

• blackeyeblackeye Veteran
    edited January 2021

@VirMach are you deadpooled ?

• ethan0804ethan0804 Member
    edited January 2021

@VirMach pending more than a month :|

@ethan0804 said: @VirMach pending more than a month

We can cancel/refund it if you create a ticket.

@blackeye said: @VirMach are you deadpooled ?

Yes, apparently if one server has an outage we're deadpooled. In this case the cause of the deadpool was a broken power supply on CHIKVM8. It's back up now but may also have errored memory so may reboot again. So please be sure to ask if we're deadpooled again once it goes back offline for maintenance.

@skyindreams said: @VirMach The first issue did not resolve yet.Over two weeks .

Hi, if you're still not receiving verification email, create a support ticket and explain that and we should be able to help. At this point it may be that you're not receiving any emails I assume? We'd have to check the email logs.

@VirMach said: Update for everyone.

A follow-up to the last update.

BANDWIDTH OVERAGE/SUSPENSIONS - If you run out of bandwidth, we now have the system automated to where you do not have to wait for a staff members to assist you. This should be a huge improvement as we understand it's extremely frustrating to have to wait a long time for the service to be unsuspended when you want to purchase additional bandwidth.
    EMAIL VERIFICATION EMAILS - This was previously reported as fixed but still had some issues. We've fixed this and thoroughly tested it, and this should be 100% functional now. This is also described above, this was fixed as of January 7th.

I'll provide another update later today hopefully with some more issues that have been resolved.

Thanked by 1ripeapple
  • skyindreamsskyindreams Member
    edited January 2021

@VirMach said:

@VirMach My first question is here.Over 2 weeks no response.What should I do?Keep waiting or try send ticket again?

@skyindreams said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach My first question is here.Over 2 weeks no response.What should I do?Keep waiting or try send ticket again?

This wouldn't be a high priority issue, you're still getting 145MB/s which is better than the service not being functional, we will be handling more urgent cases first so it may be some wait to look into your VM and see why it's not getting faster disk speeds.

• Hello, one of my orders was cancelled after successful payment due to the payment system. Then I purchased your other services. While I was waiting for the refund, the cancelled order was re-opened. I know that it cannot be cancelled according to the regulations, but I don’t need this anymore after I purchased the new service.The order is #1133117.@VirMach

• xiaoxian88xiaoxian88 Member
    edited February 2021

what a mass!
    More than two months passed, the vps is still not available.
    Should we wait till next black Friday?
    Don't want refund.