Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 94
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@skyindreams said: $4.51,Newyork,same with SSD,but io only 145M?Can I send a ticket with this situation?

Yes, send it with all the data and login details.

@Bqwf said: NYKVM29 node is down,all vps are offline and can not boot...

PDU went down, we were waiting for CC to replace.

• ticket changed to Awaiting Technical Review 10 days ago.

• @VirMach What does this mean? The problem has not resolved but I dare not reply by ticket (#446953).

• Troubleshooter,Recommended Solutions:

We recommend re-installing your server if there isn't important data on your server. This may also have occured if the server installed properly and in that case, let us know this information if you contact us and also confirm with us if it is okay with terminate and re-create your service.

If none of the suggested solutions work, or if nothing was suggested, create a technical support ticket describing your issue. Please also provide us with your server's login info by clicking the 'add sensitive data' button so that we may access your server and investigate.
    If you contact support, provide debug data:

Main IP pings: false
    Node Online: true
    Service online: offline
    Operating System: linux-centos-7.1503.01-x86_64-minimal-gen2-v1
    Service Status:Active
    Registration Date:2020-12-13

• cherbimcherbim Member
    edited December 2020

@codydoby said:
    @VirMach What does this mean? The problem has not resolved but I dare not reply by ticket (#446953).

means if you want to get the order, please waiting, or you will be refund! wow, great virmach!

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited December 2020

@codydoby said: @VirMach What does this mean? The problem has not resolved but I dare not reply by ticket (#446953).

What he means is this:

Eventually the problem will be resolved. So don't make tickets!!!

If you have a lot of servers or paid a pretty penny, maybe you can take note of when your server becomes accessible and ask virmach for credits. I think they mentioned you can do that if it comes up to more than $0.30

We've been completing 10x more tickets than we usually get per day and that's not enough to clear them all out so it would greatly help if people did not create tickets unless absolutely necessary.

• I just opened 20 tickets!!!!

• @VirMach said:
    We've been completing 10x more tickets than we usually get per day and that's not enough to clear them all out so it would greatly help if people did not create tickets unless absolutely necessary.

I'm hurting because you said you would deal the order with out ticket first.

• ofitofit Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach will the flash sale continue?

@ethan0804 said:

@VirMach said:

We did essentially do that and most of the tickets are either me placing someone in a usergroup that will later maybe be used for lower priority support, and the rest are cancellations if they made tickets about it (assuming it didn't already activate.)

Thanked by 1ethan0804
  • This is why you don't overcommit. Customers having to wait weeks and having to complain to you on a forum because you don't reply to them via tickets is bad PR.

• @ofit said:
    @VirMach will the flash sale continue?

Given how swamped they are with tickets and resolving technical faults, I don't think it's likely encore deals will be happening this year.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • waiting for more flash deals

• @VirMach said:

@ethan0804 said:

@VirMach said:

We did essentially do that and most of the tickets are either me placing someone in a usergroup that will later maybe be used for lower priority support, and the rest are cancellations if they made tickets about it (assuming it didn't already activate.)

Thanks for your reply, and how long will it take to complete all the processes?

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited December 2020

@ethan0804 said: .. and how long will it take to complete all the processes

OMG! :# (Picard head-shake.) This is why we can't have good things.
    The correct response is: "I know that you've been working flat out but are you nearing the end of the long list?"

[How long is a piece of string? (rhetorical)]]

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@miroc said:
    This is why you don't overcommit. Customers having to wait weeks and having to complain to you on a forum because you don't reply to them via tickets is bad PR.

Unfortunately, if we listened to feedback like this we wouldn't even have a sale. We almost didn't and maybe we won't in the future if that's how the majority of the people feel.

• If you don't listen to a very simple feedback then I don't know what to say. This thread is a mess not because you did a sale, but because you cannot sell more services than what you are able to provide. Perhaps set a limit for these sales and people will be disappointed because there are no more sales left and NOT because of the slow response time and awful late provisioning you do from what I can see..

Thanked by 2yoursunny Bertie

@miroc said:
    If you don't listen to a very simple feedback then I don't know what to say. This thread is a mess not because you did a sale, but because you cannot sell more services than what you are able to provide. Perhaps set a limit for these sales and people will be disappointed because there are no more sales left and NOT because of the slow response time and awful late provisioning you do from what I can see..

95% of services were provisioned within a few hours. If you're looking at just who is complaining the loudest, you're forgetting we sold to thousands and thousands of people.

Most the tickets are regarding issues we already resolved, we just have to locate and flag them down.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@ethan0804 said: .. and how long will it take to complete all the processes

OMG! :# (Picard head-shake.) This is why we can't have good things.
    The correct response is: "I know that you've been working flat out but are you nearing the end of the long list?"

[How long is a piece of string? (rhetorical)]]

yes...bad reply with bad english...hawhaw

We made a pretty huge dent in it all yesterday and plan on continuing today. Best case scenario we could be caught up by tomorrow.

• @VirMach said:
    Unfortunately, if we listened to feedback like this we wouldn't even have a sale. We almost didn't and maybe we won't in the future if that's how the majority of the people feel.

Compared to the thousands sold I don’t think the few vocal people here represent the majority. Most of us are off happily staring at the empty shell of our idling vpses. I hope to see more of these sales in the future.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach
    Please don't be put off! There are many who appreciate what you bring.
    I wonder what percentage are "moaners", have service/payment issues etc.
    I had one purchase that was cancelled during the glitches, other than that smooth sailing and I recognise a bargain when I see one.

I ain't losing millions and I don't desperately need any of the VPS ( or to be provisioned immediately). If you don't fall into a similar "group", then don't purchase. Simple. You paid peanuts, so don't expect gold! (Though I have no issues with service/support.)

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@VirMach said: 95% of services were provisioned within a few hours.

100% of my services were provisioned within few minutes.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint merlinvn
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• @VirMach said:

@miroc said:
    This is why you don't overcommit. Customers having to wait weeks and having to complain to you on a forum because you don't reply to them via tickets is bad PR.

I'm sure many people don't want you to do that. Maybe, just don't include the west coast locations in your future flash sales; that should, probably, be enough to reduce the headache by half.
    My ticket is "Awaiting" X department since December 7 but I didn't post a ticket number. Many people knew this would take time, and are not complaining here. Actually, they have to wait even more because of those billionaire clients losing billions every second.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach said: 95% of services were provisioned within a few hours. If you're looking at just who is complaining the loudest, you're forgetting we sold to thousands and thousands of people.

My first machine got marked as possible fraud ( entirely my fault ) so I had to reply to the generated ticket. That took about 24 hours to clear up but it was the middle of the sale ( and after the drama with the whcms ) so I figured it might take a bit. Just adding myself as one of the thousands who quite happily got some good deals during the sale.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited December 2020

@brueggus said:

@VirMach said: 95% of services were provisioned within a few hours.

100% of my services were provisioned within few minutes.

My $8.88 was provisioned after 2 days, because I placed the order over IPv6 (Cloudflare defaults to IPv6) and system thinks Tunnel Broker is VPN.
    The only way for me to use IPv4 is, in fact, through a VPN: I have OpenConnect VPN on the home router, and the tablet would be IPv4-only when connected to this VPN.
    System opened a ticket, not me.
    My account is 2 years old so pre-sales approved the order.

Once delivered, the server idled for 2 weeks (in fact, powered off, so that it can't get hacked) before I started to setup.
    I still haven't decided what to deploy on this server.
    I'm feeling overwhelmed for having 9 servers around the world, including 2 Virmaches.

• @yoursunny said: I'm feeling overwhelmed for having 9 servers around the world, including 2 Virmaches.

Heh, I know that feeling! 11 "Active" Virmach, alone. :-o

• provisioned -> i.p not connected to vm -> opened a ticket, 11 days ago.