Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 32
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• titustitus Member
    edited December 2020

@injy said:
    i ordered the $4.95, when i going to pay, then the page is gone...then i found the order had been changed to "Cancelled".....

Similar situation. After the order process (first step) I received a Cloudflare error. My order appeared in the services list with "rejected" status, and now it changed to "cancelled". I chosen PayPal payment method, but the invoice not generated by the system. :(

Edit:
    I'm sorry, the invoice has been generated (I found it) but with "cancelled" sign.
    My invoice ID is: #1129679

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Why use tracker with Aff when you can use No Aff VirMach flash deal tracker?

Main Features

• ✅  Approved by VirMach (Will not trigger IP ban if order from our website)
    • 🔊  Sound Notification
    • 🔔  Push Notification
    • 📙  English/Chinese Support
    • 💵  Deal Valuation with custom logic (Want something specific? Customise the valuation logic!) [NEW]
    • 📅  Deal History
    • 🛠️  Deal Filtering (Find deals easily)
    • 🌙  Dark Mode
    • ✨  Clean User Interface
    • 📋  One-click Copy (Copy deal info in plain text for easier sharing) [NEW]
    • 📧  Real-time Telegram updates: https://t.me/VirMachBF
    • 🐃  Buffalo

Link: https://virmach.fat32.top

• @FAT32 said:

Main Features

• 🔊  Sound Notification
    • 🔔  Push Notification
    • 💵  Deal Valuation with custom logic (Want something specific? Customise the valuation logic!) [NEW]
    • 📅  Deal History
    • 🌙  Dark Mode
    • 🐃  Buffalo

Already using the telegram one :) Thanks sir!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @randomq said:

@codydoby said:

@randomq said:
    Hottt!
    $18.5/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    384MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    386GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

IT IS FOR FUN ONLY

It is for cool down the billing server only ☺️

$25.88/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    640MB RAM
    4 vCORE
    20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    462GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Again

• I think there are still some problems with the system today. Some orders are paid and prompted for unpaid, sometime the payment page can't even be opened after the order is generated.

However, today has been a great improvement, at least, I was able to place an order.

I have encountered some problems, I submitted Ticket #488193 and hope to get a reply asap.

@Virmach

• @FAT32 said: Deal History

it would be great if you add info about how much is the discount, like 90% off etc

• @FAT32 Nice improvements to your tracker, thanks!

Thanked by 1FAT32

Estimate Value feature is super customisable:

Click this icon to enable this feature:

Then you can type in any custom logic / press on Save to save the logic to estimate value:

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited December 2020

@FAT32 said:

Main Features

• 🔊  Sound Notification
    • 🔔  Push Notification
    • 📅  Deal History
    • 🌙  Dark Mode
    • 🐃  Buffalo

Cool, Dalao! May I have a feature request: countdown of remaining time.

@DianTama said:
    it would be great if you add info about how much is the discount, like 90% off etc

The function is just added :) Look a few posts above

• Feature Request
    Tracker should automatically buy every deal and add it into my account. Then if I think if the deal is good and I feel like paying then I will pay you otherwise you can cancel the VPS.

Thanked by 2randomq Chronic
  • @FAT32 said:

Great work! That's really handy but I gotta say, my favorite feature is the lil skipping buffalo :smiley:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

Main Features

• 🔊  Sound Notification
    • 🔔  Push Notification
    • 📅  Deal History
    • 🌙  Dark Mode
    • 🐃  Buffalo

Cool, already use the telegram bot. :smiley:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • TomBGTomBG Member
    edited December 2020

..> @alilet said:

Feature Request
    Tracker should automatically buy every deal and add it into my account. Then if I think if the deal is good and I feel like paying then I will pay you otherwise you can cancel the VPS.

Also it should be smart enough to solve the hcaptcha for you. Is this a dog or a hairy ass? And is this woman taking a shit in the background? Oh, wait I'm looking for buses.

Thanked by 2randomq alilet
  • @FAT32
    Where is the deal evaluation?
    I can't seem to find it. 🥺

• @TomBG said:
    ..> @alilet said:

Feature Request

Also it should be smart enough to solve the hcaptcha for you. Is this a dog or a hairy ass? And is this woman taking a shit in the background? Oh, wait I'm looking for buses.

The idea is crazy.

• oh god billining work again. Now can pay for old invoices

edited December 2020

@FAT32 said:

Then you can type in any custom logic / press on Save to save the logic to estimate value:

@Iroshan464 - Refresh the page, then follow the steps above. It is not enabled by default for simple reason, I care about both the provider and consumer and want to be fair.

For provider side, I don't want people to just buy the cheap plans if not in that case where's the profit for provider?

For consumer side, I don't want to give misinformation so that's why it is not enabled by default.

Thanked by 1Iroshan464
  • Already using https://t.me/VirMachBF this one. Can't remember where did I found it.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • BertieBertie Member
    edited December 2020

@FAT32 said: Why use tracker with Aff when you can use No Aff VirMach flash deal tracker?

I still do feel strongly that you should do affiliate links too.

You do deserve to be compensated for the work put into your app. It's the best app by far.

If you really didn't want to profit off of it, why don't you just donate the earnings to charity or EFF or towards a giveaway?

• randomqrandomq Member
    edited December 2020

@TomBG said:
    ..> @alilet said:

Feature Request

@FAT32 Would also be nice if it automatically opened a ticket on order requesting faster delivery, extra cpu, etc.

@Bertie said:

@FAT32 said: Why use tracker with Aff when you can use No Aff VirMach flash deal tracker?

I still do feel strongly that you should do affiliate links too.

You do deserve to be compensated for the work put into your app. It's the best app by far.

If you really didn't want to profit off of it, why don't you just donate the earnings to charity or EFF or towards a giveaway?

I'm starting to think @FAT32 is a Buddhist monk.

Thanked by 3FAT32 alilet yoursunny
    edited December 2020

@Bertie said:

The reason is simple: I like the community. This includes both the providers and LET members. If providers can save some money from paying affiliates, more people will be able to benefits from cheap services. Moreover, it is not easy to find providers who willing to sell below cost.

I still remember 10+ years ago when I was still a student, it is so hard for me to find cheap services, but from browsing some forums I obtained a 128MB RAM VPS at last and has been running almost all my stuff there at that time.

So I truly understand the feeling and hope that more people can benefit from this.

Or perhaps, I am just being a busybody, who knows :/

• Man, some sweet deals tonight, I hope you virmach virgins score some good ones :)

• @VirMach anything like this coming up today?

$10/yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 2048MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION PISCATAWAY, NJ
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@FrankZ said:
    @VirMach anything like this coming up today?

$10/yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 2048MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION PISCATAWAY, NJ
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Very possible, I'm tuning it right now to output a better variance of plans/locations. It kept cycling through the same ones for a while, not sure if anyone noticed.

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited December 2020

A bit more beefy one comming up on LA? Maybe 8+/16+?

• how about:
    $2/yr
    KVM – double
    RAM 2G RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 2GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 200GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Los Angeles, CA
    IPs 2 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • codydobycodydoby Member
    edited December 2020

@FAT32 said: Then you can type in any custom logic / press on Save to save the logic to estimate value:

Possible show one global counter on top of webpage or one the running buffalo? :smile:

• @injy said:
    how about:
    $2/yr
    KVM – double
    RAM 2G RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 2GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 200GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Los Angeles, CA
    IPs 2 DEDICATED IPv4

Awesome HDD and bandwidth

• how about