Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 29
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• I lost the CAPTCHA click competition.Is this a bus or a truck?(PД`q)゚゚

• @VirMach We need something crazy!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2020

@randomq said:
    VirMach We need something crazy!

From past years experiences... you need to be specific or the specs will be super weird.

• a bigger offer would be cool like 4 cores, 4gb ram 100gb disk, $36/year.

• 1 core 1 gb ram 10gb ssd amsterdam under 10$ mmm

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@beigu said:

@beigu said:
    Bill 01128626 has been paid successfully, but it is not paid in your website and cancelled. Please help me verify the situation and boot, thank you very much.

@VirMach

You already have a ticket for this, no need to also say something about it here and then tag me again for more attention.

• @FAT32 said:

@randomq said:
    VirMach We need something crazy!

From past years experiences... you need to be specific or the specs will be super weird.

Maybe I like it weird!

Thanked by 3FAT32 treesky2017 imok
  • @SirFoxy said:
    a bigger offer would be cool like 4 cores, 4gb ram 100gb disk, $36/year.

Check the "Special Offers" page, it's already available (but with 2 cores) for $35/yr

https://virmach.com/special-offers/

Thanked by 1RecD
  • Huh, even flash sale is better than this :D

• The order has been paid for and you can log in to Alipay to view your transaction history.

Code:TRADE_HAS_SUCCESS

I have paid, but it says unpaid in the billing console.

Invoice #1129100

• Am I being dense, or did these @Virmach client-area workarounds remove the ability to bump up migrated OVZ storage?

• @dirtminer said:
    Am I being dense, or did these @Virmach client-area workarounds remove the ability to bump up migrated OVZ storage?

Seems so. My one migrated OVZ shows 35GB (of what should be up to 80GB), with no bumping it up option anymore 😨

• Okey, I really hope those two deals were planned just to cool down WHMCS and next one is a banger. I need to go to sleep, the next one is last one!

Thanked by 1randomq
  • @JabJab said:
    Okey, I really hope those two deals were planned just to cool down WHMCS and next one is a banger. I need to go to sleep, the next one is last one!

Those deals are for the newbie uninitiated, so that Virmach can make some profit - to afford to make some losses on us? :wink:

Thanked by 1randomq
  • @mcgree said:
    The order has been paid for and you can log in to Alipay to view your transaction history.

Invoice #1129100

I've paid successfully and I need the service instead of being prompted for non-payment, which confuses me.

@Virmach

• #MakeVirmachGreatAgain

• @mcgree said:

@mcgree said:
    The order has been paid for and you can log in to Alipay to view your transaction history.

Invoice #1129100

I've paid successfully and I need the service instead of being prompted for non-payment, which confuses me.

@Virmach

Maybe you should submit a ticket and wait for reply patiently

• Push of virmach products is too troublesome

• @mcgree said:

@mcgree said:

Invoice #1129100

@Virmach

You will have better luck entering a ticket and waiting patiently.

• @mcgree said:

@mcgree said:

Invoice #1129100

@Virmach

During these flash sales you might have to wait an hour or two.
    If it still shows a problem, then open a ticket.

• @RecD said:

@mcgree said:

@mcgree said:

Invoice #1129100

@Virmach

Maybe you should submit a ticket and wait for reply patiently

It does not seem to be possible to submit a ticket for billing

• @ZA_capetown said:

@dirtminer said:
    Am I being dense, or did these @Virmach client-area workarounds remove the ability to bump up migrated OVZ storage?

Seems so. My one migrated OVZ shows 35GB (of what should be up to 80GB), with no bumping it up option anymore 😨

My deal from 2018 still has the option to bump it, that's strange.

• Good night :(

• So, would a VirMach Texas VPS be a good server for South American users?

• guyz92guyz92 Member
    edited December 2020

Gotten this package just now:

$14.91
    KVM Virtualization
    1.75GB RAM
    2 vCPU
    30GB SSD Storage
    1.5TB Bandwidth
    Los Angeles, CA
    1 IPv4

Hopefully this service can be almost functionally equivalent to Microsoft Azure B-Series (West US) that I am using for Software Development purpose.

@VirMach For this BF Flash Sale, does the Los Angeles location still relying on ColoCrossing?

Also, any objection to customer who use netboot.xyz to install other Operating Systems other than Linux?

I do understand that VirMach have strict CPU Limits, the rule for 1 Shared vCPU, the user cannot max out to 100% for more than 5 minutes (load avg of 1.0 for 5 minutes) and not more than 50% for the period of 2 hours (load avg of 0.5 for 2 hours).

While for 2 vCPU scenario, does it map to the following:
    Cannot max out the Load Average of 2.0 (100% utilization) for more than 5 Minutes?
    Cannot max out the Load Average of 1.0 (50% Utilization) for more than 2 Hours?

Anyway, thanks for this flash deal as the CPU-RAM-Storage Ratio is balanced for the price point of $14.91.

• @randomq said:
    So, would a VirMach Texas VPS be a good server for South American users?

Dallas? Yes. Probably the best after Miami.

• It seems now virbot create a offer every 12min.
    Feel safe and decide to go to sleep

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@randomq said:
    So, would a VirMach Texas VPS be a good server for South American users?

I think Miami ends up being best for Venezuela and such, and Los Angeles for the other side.

• @VirMach any chance for a deal on a Windows box with specs similar to SSD4G? 🙏

• @VirMach Ticket #66613 opened, please install Windows on this server ASAP:

$4.5/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    384MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    500GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4