Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 426
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @ben47955 said:

@sean456 said:

@ben47955 said:

@sean456 said:
    The worst ever hosting provider ever had...no ticket reply....no catious about the service providing to the customer....the website got more then 24hr offline giving 503 error from thier own pathetic lightserver and they won't even give a sh*t on that..!! #Shame

So you think coming complaining in a thread that don't show up on the from page where only people waiting for their doubled something are checking gonna get you anywhere ?

Tell me if you have any way from which a non responsive service provider would sudden start speak up with you ??

The love letter isn't enough for you ? I'm jealous because I never got one.

There are certain new type of control panels in the market who won't speak up "love language".

• This page number needs a special image!

Thanked by 2FrankZ MasonR
  • RecDRecD Member

@JabJab said:
    This page number needs a special image!

deserve a lifetime free 256MB VPS.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Gee whiz... been awhile since I've been here. Glad to see this thread still chugging along.

Kinda forgot to claim my free server prize from the HostedTalk giveaway a couple months back with everything going on. But honestly, I have enough hardware laying around at home and plenty of hosted service already covering my needs, so it'd be a waste to have it shipped or colo'd for me. So, @VirMach if you see this comment, feel free to donate the server to charity or ebay or whatever you'd like. Also, my apologies for addressing the ticket I submitted about the hardware (#135157) to the wrong overlord, for some reason I though Amir was still running things.

But big thanks for continuing to support the FreeMach project :) Hope the Ryzen roll out goes smooth

Much love <3

Thanked by 2ZA_capetown skorous
  • Used to be more active I would say. I guess I a couple years everyone would have give up about the doubled something.

• @VirMach said:

This has all happened before, and it will all happen again.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • imokimok Member

What happened?

• imokimok Member

Hi

• @VirMach said:

@imok We rolled over. 8-bit style. This is page 0.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

Hello :smiley:

• @VirMach said:

Hi all.

BTW, where TF is @FAT32?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Dunno.

About the boat who is stuck for a weak now, do you think they tryed to go back and forward ?

• @ben47955 I think it happened like this:

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@randomq said:
    Hi all.

BTW, where TF is @FAT32?

I am tired :(

• @FAT32 said:

@randomq said:
    Hi all.

BTW, where TF is @FAT32?

I am tired :(

You are probably working too hard! Take care of yourself so we can all party when Covid is over.

Anyway glad you are alive, I was getting worried!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • So one of my VPS-es is dead.
    Network unreachable, route & IP address configured, correctly according to panel.
    So... opened ticket, provide info and selected #1, #2, provided root password and totally on purpose did not select #3 aka "VirMach may change my service's IP address or location if necessary. Specify preference in message box."

Guess what answer came after two days?
    "Please try this new IP: "

Why even have those fields if you are not going to respect those :naughty:

• This place is quiet.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@ben47955 said: This place is quiet.

• @FrankZ said:

@ben47955 said: This place is quiet.

Can't wait to share to body fluid with other at party again.

• Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • donlidonli Member

@ben47955 said:
    This place is quiet.

It's not like VirMach posts crazy Easter deals any more.

• imokimok Member

@ben47955 said:
    This place is quiet.

You all need some music

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • That band does not exist anymore. 😢

So I just got my vaccine shot, and I'm waiting the 15 minutes for any reaction now...

• Which one ?

• Johnson and Johnson. Only symptoms so far were a sore arm and a hunger for human brains.

• imokimok Member

In Peru, it is as if Virmach has promised vaccines.

We are not going to get them any time soon :D

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Ok, last night at 2am I had what felt like a terrible hangover. Bad headache and so dehydrated I drank 6 big glasses of water. Today I'm just aching all over. Still worth it, so I hope you guys get a chance soon.

@imok you made me laugh :) Hopefully Biden will share with you guys once the anti-vaxxers here refuse their shots!

Thanked by 1imok
  • Update on the vaccine ?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited April 2021

Time for bet whether VirMach will deliver the double prizes in this thread and/or HostedTalk giveaways before this BF/CM 2021 :joy:

• @ben47955 said:
    Update on the vaccine ?

Yesterday and today I felt fine, back to normal!

I have family that has taken the Pfizer and Moderna as well. Pfizer caused achiness and headaches and a couple days of sore arm. Moderna caused headache, slight fever, and chills.

Way better than being on a respirator or accidentally infecting a loved one!