Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 547
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

1541542543544545547»

Comments

• user123user123 Member
    edited January 2023

@FrankZ said:
    So this 2018 thread is still going, amazing. Only the real diehard VirMach fans left here now.
    Adding one more bus on my way out the door.

Stuck under bus, Send help pls.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @FrankZ said:
    So this 2018 thread is still going, amazing. Only the real diehard VirMach fans left here now.

You are a licker who defends Virmach's interests, you blocked my account at LowEndingSpirit, there will be more people, through this message from me, who know what a shit you really are?
    People who realize the true nature of Virnach will not buy Virmach from now on, and there will be more and more people who don't buy it.
    It seems to me now a scenario, "In the near future, Virmach again opened a flash sale, but the time sent past one hour, not a single person bought."

Thanked by 1BetaRacks
  • JamesbrownJamesbrown Member
    edited January 2023

@FrankZ said:

Thanked by 1BetaRacks
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited January 2023

@Jamesbrown said:

@FrankZ said:

You are a licker who defends Virmach's interests, you blocked my account at LowEndingSpirit, there will be more people, through this message from me, who know what a shit you really are?
    People who realize the true nature of Virnach will not buy Virmach from now on, and there will be more and more people who don't buy it.
    It seems to me now a scenario, "In the near future, Virmach again opened a flash sale, but the time sent past one hour, not a single person bought."

good. don't worry the non MJJs will happily buy slowly while having coffee instead of having to compete with scalpers bots and ticket abusers.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @cybertech said:

@Jamesbrown said:

@FrankZ said:

good. don't worry the non MJJs will happily buy slowly while having coffee instead of having to compete with scalpers bots and ticket abusers.

Let's see later

• @Jamesbrown said:

@cybertech said:

@Jamesbrown said:

@FrankZ said:

Let's see later

sure, let me know when the time comes

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @cybertech said:

@Jamesbrown said:

@cybertech said:

@Jamesbrown said:

@FrankZ said:

Let's see later

sure, let me know when the time comes

I'm telling you right now. You get Virmach to open another flash sale and you'll see the sight I'm talking about in no time.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

So, Virmach didnt deadpool.... any updates on how you feel with Virmach?

@Jamesbrown said: You are a licker who defends Virmach's interests, you blocked my account at LowEndingSpirit, there will be more people, through this message from me, who know what a shit you really are?

Just a thought: do you have multiple accounts here?

• JamesbrownJamesbrown Member
    edited January 2023

@netomx said:

@Jamesbrown said: You are a licker who defends Virmach's interests, you blocked my account at LowEndingSpirit, there will be more people, through this message from me, who know what a shit you really are?

I don't understand what you mean.
    Are you asking me if there are multiple accounts in the lowendtalk forum?
    Or are you asking me if I have more than one account at Virmach?

@Jamesbrown said:

@netomx said:

on LET

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 2023

New refugee/pricematch offer page:
    https://virmach.com/vps-price-match-refugee-offers/

🔥🔥🔥🍿

VirMach still alive. ;')

• @Jamesbrown said:

omg james brown im a huge fan. any relation to christopher brown?

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited January 2023

@JabJab said:
    New refugee/pricematch offer page:
    https://virmach.com/vps-price-match-refugee-offers/

🔥🔥🔥🍿

VirMach still alive. ;')

I don't understand Whats the point for buying it rather than buy they very cheap special offer or FS, except he just make it as joke & trolling customer (because i saw RN refuge too there)

Besides NB service long ago cannot be compared anything to virmach level now

😂😂😂😂

• donlidonli Member

Oh, how the once mighty have fallen.

• any deals?

• For those that maybe didn't notice yet, the Black Friday - Cyber Monday page seems to be updated now:

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

• Mystery Box (active)
    • Flash Deals (not ready yet)
    • Limited Budget Deals (none yet/later stage of sales)
    • 3 Early Bird included standard support fixed offers (currently shows out of stock)

May the odds of VirBot be in your favour this year <3

Thanked by 2ariq01 Ganonk
  • "On the road again..."

• MOARRRRRRRRRR

Thanked by 1loay
  • Jokes aside I just cancelled my 2 previous black Friday plans a couple days ago before they renewed.

Uptime was all over the place and one of my servers changed locations more than someone in witness protection. The other one got caught up in the most recent NYC outage. Fun times.

Nov 24, 2023

Dear VirMach Customers,

NYC has been facing connectivity issues per our network status update on Friday morning. This is related to partial network equipment failure. Our datacenter partner has evaluated the situation, and we are proceeding with two potential solutions simultaneously to attempt to bring your service back online as soon as possible. However, please note that due to the timing of this outage (US holiday and weekend) there may unfortunately be delays up until Monday, November 27th. There's still a small chance the maintenance could be completed tomorrow (Saturday) at the earliest. Your service data is unaffected, and all servers are still operational, but with no internet connectivity.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check the network status page for updates but note that due to many customers being affected, we will be unlikely to be able to respond to your ticket regarding this outage and will not be able to assist you, so we ask that you please consider not creating a ticket so we can continue to provide prompt replies for other support requests.

-The VirMach Team

Lessons learned? Don't chase the cheapest possible deals. You don't need to spend much more to get a realiable provider.

• VirMach BF2018 bro checking in! Hope you are all doing well!

Between kid and work I barely log into my VPS any more. But as far as cpu/ram/bandwidth per dollar they are still idling strong, maybe? :wink:

• <3 VirMach

WOOF WOOF

• LIMITED OFFER
    $6.80 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION OpenVZ – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 1024MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Never seen something alike without @VirMach
    <3 VirMach

• @tuc said:

LIMITED OFFER
    $6.80 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION OpenVZ – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 1024MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Never seen something alike without @VirMach
    <3 VirMach

I have this, it's pretty darn good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Region: USA  https://bench.monster v1.7.3 2023-10-27
     Usage : curl -sL bench.monster | bash -s -- -USA
     OS           : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (64 Bit)
     Virt/Kernel  : KVM / 6.1.0-13-cloud-amd64
     CPU Model    : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
     CPU Cores    : 1 @ 3393.622 MHz x86_64 512 KB Cache
     CPU Flags    : AES-NI Enabled & VM-x/AMD-V Enabled
     Load Average : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
     Total Space  : 19G (2.4G ~14% used)
     Total RAM    : 938 MB (434 MB + 537 MB Buff in use)
     Total SWAP   : 974 MB (411 MB in use)
     IPv4/IPv6    : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline
     Uptime       : 9 days 14:7
     Location     : United States, Miami (Florida)
     ASN & ISP    : AS29802, HIVELOCITY, Inc. / Virtual Machine Solutions LLC

## Geekbench v4 CPU Benchmark:

Single Core : 6133  (THE BEAST)
       Multi Core : 5710

## IO Test

CPU Speed:
        bzip2     : 180 MB/s
       sha256     : 319 MB/s
       md5sum     : 709 MB/s

RAM Speed:
       Avg. write : 3652.3 MB/s
       Avg. read  : 7441.1 MB/s

Disk Speed:
       1st run    : 411 MB/s
       2nd run    : 651 MB/s
       3rd run    : 875 MB/s
       -----------------------
       Average    : 645.7 MB/s

## USA Speedtest.net

Location                        Upload           Download         Ping
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Nearby                          319.01 Mbit/s    465.15 Mbit/s   * 54.606 ms
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
     USA, New York (Hivelocity)      401.24 Mbit/s    114.83 Mbit/s   ping error!
     USA, Boston (Comcast)           438.78 Mbit/s    497.65 Mbit/s    21.799 ms
     USA, Baltimore, MD (Comcast)    488.62 Mbit/s    709.00 Mbit/s    18.441 ms
     USA, Atlanta (Windstream)       403.35 Mbit/s    373.02 Mbit/s    24.666 ms
     USA, Miami (Comcast)            239.72 Mbit/s    452.05 Mbit/s    36.077 ms
     USA, Nashville (Comcast)        478.56 Mbit/s    563.23 Mbit/s    19.658 ms
     USA, Indianapolis (CenturyLink) 487.57 Mbit/s    596.85 Mbit/s    11.676 ms
     USA, Cleveland (CenturyLink)    570.56 Mbit/s    383.60 Mbit/s     9.700 ms
     USA, Detroit, MI (Comcast)      657.54 Mbit/s    663.78 Mbit/s     9.167 ms
     USA, Chicago (Windstream)       698.15 Mbit/s    506.22 Mbit/s     1.484 ms
     USA, St. Louis (Elite Fiber)    484.25 Mbit/s    718.14 Mbit/s     6.311 ms
     USA, Minneapolis (US Internet)  586.93 Mbit/s    557.89 Mbit/s    11.792 ms
     USA, Kansas City (UPNfiber)     478.03 Mbit/s    467.08 Mbit/s    13.037 ms
     USA, Denver (CenturyLink)       420.52 Mbit/s    446.18 Mbit/s    23.278 ms
     USA, Albuquerque (Plateau Tel)  160.96 Mbit/s    327.53 Mbit/s    28.282 ms
     USA, Phoenix (PhoenixNAP)       145.75 Mbit/s    301.84 Mbit/s    43.412 ms
     USA, Salt Lake City (Comcast)   355.35 Mbit/s    281.68 Mbit/s    36.454 ms
     USA, Seattle (Comcast)          253.30 Mbit/s    304.01 Mbit/s    49.539 ms
     USA, San Francisco (Comcast)    206.50 Mbit/s    303.37 Mbit/s    50.653 ms
     USA, Los Angeles (Windstream)   149.78 Mbit/s    236.39 Mbit/s    85.340 ms
     USA, Anchorage (Alaska Com)     94.99 Mbit/s     211.23 Mbit/s    76.789 ms
     USA, Honolulu (Hawaiian Telcom) 130.06 Mbit/s    329.46 Mbit/s   101.270 ms

Finished in : 9 min 45 sec
     Timestamp   : 2023-11-26 18:34:06 GMT
     Saved in    : /root/speedtest.log

Ignore the "Miami" location, this is in fact in Chicago.

Thanked by 1tuc
  • MOARRRRRRRRRR