Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 546
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2022

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • VoidVoid Member
    edited December 2022

So that it will catch the attention of some mod and then it will get closed so no more necro possible

• The bus driver was drunken

He got lost to somewhere else and didn't go back to the first place he pit stop

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@add_iT said:
    The bus driver was drunken

The bus driver has exited the bus six months ago.
    The bus is now running on autopilot.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • My 2018 cheap ass OpenVZ deal got upgraded to KVM, then to Ryzen KVM.
    Even annual $1 VPS got upgraded to ryzen also.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Nice :)

@sdsbirdman said:
    My 2018 cheap ass OpenVZ deal got upgraded to KVM, then to Ryzen KVM.
    Even annual $1 VPS got upgraded to ryzen also.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach please active service productdetails&id=686844

• @cxlxkin said:
    @VirMach please active service productdetails&id=686844

VirMach no longer sees this forum...

Thanked by 1lemoncube
  • @tototo said:

@cxlxkin said:
    @VirMach please active service productdetails&id=686844

VirMach no longer sees this forum...

Thanked by 3lemoncube ehab FrankZ
  • These guys scammed me out of services, opened ticket in Tech, Billing, and Sales each a few days apart. NO RESPONSE on anything. Left them a few Voice-Mails.
    BUYER BEWARE - if you are paying in Crypto - don't expect any help or dispute resolution with these guys.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited January 2023

I wonder why People still buying this after all

C'mon it is not worth your time and money even cheap as a penny

There are still cheap and reasonable provider out here that threat their customer well

Wasting your time and money starting from vm issue itself and also debating and arguing with their loyal fans

Just let them have their own product for loyalist only for their playing and toy

• I agree, VirMach is not worth the time and money as it will only cause aggravation moving forward. Had been using since 2018 but their downfall started somewhat around 2020 when they got rid of their support team. lost my prepaid $$$ for Dedicated server that was shut off by CC and never received a replacement. There are many reliable providers out here with better support and reasonable prices, so would not make sense to sign up new service with them.

• @bula said:
    I agree, VirMach is not worth the time and money as it will only cause aggravation moving forward. Had been using since 2018 but their downfall started somewhat around 2020 when they got rid of their support team. lost my prepaid $$$ for Dedicated server that was shut off by CC and never received a replacement. There are many reliable providers out here with better support and reasonable prices, so would not make sense to sign up new service with them.

I am glad I only lost money in the single digits...but I did have alot of enthusiasm in trying these guys out since they had DC's where I needed them.

It just sucks that you make a few tickets, leave Voice-Mails and not get any response. Their system is build on automation, but not everything can be done on your end...

• Never had a single problem, didn't even have to open ticket, when purchased a new, it's provisioned within 3 min. top.

• Why can't I buy any servers

• @RNYES said:
    Why can't I buy any servers

Seems like they don't want to do business with you. That happens.

• I have a VPS with no public ip which I stupidly renewed without checking it first. It seems like they have messed up their ip migration. Even after 3 weeks, still no response to the ticket.

• @RNYES said:

How many accounts did you open?
    How many tickets did you open?
    How many servers did you abuse?

Thanked by 1Murata_Chink_Best
  • I have registered an account on virmach site one month ago, then i have bought some flash sale vps. But now my account has many problems.Such as no eligible to create any orders, no eligible to open ticket, and some my vps is canceled but no refund, others are pending or have wrong config even no way to access the server. It is the worst experience!

• @joehwang said:
    I have registered an account on virmach site one month ago, then i have bought some flash sale vps. But now my account has many problems.Such as no eligible to create any orders, no eligible to open ticket, and some my vps is canceled but no refund, others are pending or have wrong config even no way to access the server. It is the worst experience!

How much did you pay?

• I just buying 1 of that package.. I don't have any complain coz already received that vps. Hopefully it will survive until end my subscription..

• @Iskan said:
    I just buying 1 of that package.. I don't have any complain coz already received that vps. Hopefully it will survive until end my subscription..

if you're worried, don't be. just assume it won't and you'll be safe.

• MiFen629MiFen629 Member
    edited January 2023

I hope to get a response to the use of some accounts.

Hello, this is my personal account. Due to the failure to purchase a promotional server some time ago, many sub-accounts have been added. Can you help me clean it up? Also, my Japanese server application for IPV6 has not received a response for a long time, can you assign an IPV6 address for me? And I want to confirm whether my account is in bad standing because I need to use it for a long time and I want to proactively solve these problems. #818476 @VirMach

*Time is money. I also have some business that needs to be completed as soon as possible. I hope to get a faster response from you.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited January 2023

@MiFen629 said:

Hello, this is my personal account. Due to the failure to purchase a promotional server some time ago, many sub-accounts have been added. Can you help me clean it up? Also, my Japanese server application for IPV6 has not received a response for a long time, can you assign an IPV6 address for me? And I want to confirm whether my account is in bad standing because I need to use it for a long time and I want to proactively solve these problems. #818476 @VirMach

*Time is money. I also have some business that needs to be completed as soon as possible. I hope to get a faster response from you.

dont use virmach for anything to do with business. they are for bench and fun stuff .

Thanked by 3yoursunny Void karjaj
  • noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited January 2023

@cybertech said:

@MiFen629 said:

dont use virmach for anything to do with business. they are for bench and fun stuff .

It may not be true. I'm setting up some distributed systems, including etcd, db, fs for production on my collections, including a dozen servers from Virmach.

Thanked by 2alilet FrankZ
  • Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Issue Started 12/09/2022 22:18
    Last Updated 01/15/2023 05:30

NYCB009 (VPShared/cPanel) is continuing to have several issues. We are currently attempting to restore controls, but it still requires a kernel patch and firmware update for the RAID controller.

Its been more than a month that the shared hosting server is down and they are apparently still working on it... LOL!

Not sure what his plan is. Why not just simply shutdown the business as there is no way to recover the brand name again.

• zevuszevus Member
    edited January 2023

nm. no need to recount my adventures. seems per earlier post they are shutting down various operations shortly

• @RNYES said:

I get the same error. I'm starting to consider it a good thing.

• So this 2018 thread is still going, amazing. Only the real diehard VirMach fans left here now.
    Adding one more bus on my way out the door.

Thanked by 1_MS_