Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 544
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

1541542544546547

Comments

  • @imok said:
    It's time to move...

    Ok

  • @imok do you know any of these people?

  • Nightmares.

  • I've seen some of them in Youtube videos... accident videos...

  • @TheKat said:
    Beware, Virmach is a scam, days or weeks after you pay your VPS stop work at all, your only see in your client dashboard messages like "We are under atack", "We are on maintenance", "We are in a migration", etc., never answer your tickets, save your money, your websites and your time.

    I'm about to pay for the 4th year of this "scam". Granted they are having transitionary problems - it's certainly no scam

    Thanked by 2skorous ZA_capetown
  • LAX2Z019
    Cmon guys, it cant take that long to FIX IT

  • VirMach will change their ip addresses to Alibaba.

    It's time to say goodbye to my 3-month-old Ryzen Migration IP~

    Thanked by 1pepa65
  • You guys need to calm down and eat some flan.

    Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • @vpssh said:
    VirMach will change their ip addresses to Alibaba.

    It's time to say goodbye to my 3-month-old Ryzen Migration IP~

    And then null route it all ?

    Thanked by 1miu
  • Ugh, I added $200 to my store credit before a few invoices were due, but my VMs (set to store credit) were terminated (not suspended) anyway :(

    Am I screwed or should I put in a ticket to reactivate? I already manually forced the invoice payments.

    Thanked by 1pepa65
  • Even after all these horrors some people never learn.

    Thanked by 1miu
  • miumiu Member
    edited September 2022

    @randomq said:
    Ugh, I added $200 to my store credit before a few invoices were due, but my VMs (set to store credit) were terminated (not suspended) anyway :(

    Am I screwed or should I put in a ticket to reactivate? I already manually forced the invoice payments.

    Imo now, you should rather find USABLE provider instead spending another $200 to this anti-provider. (for examples they send me renew invoice for dedicated server what not exists more than 4 weeks (because they "moved" him into unknown, maybe other galaxy..), tickets closed without reply or ignored etc..). But do u know what is most worse on all? That they do nothing from it all, customers who pay them are clowns for them. In this point is better sell whole business - while is still time for it and it is possible, than wait to total end. (i know there are many "savers" who will let drill into knee for $2 or $4 dollars VPSes and defend them and say all is still ok (because just node where they have their $2 vps is currently up), but i am not sure if they will able feed them when major customer who began loss last patience with their acting and allow them survive will all leave them)

    Thanked by 2jmaxwell kheng86
  • rafanakerafanake Member
    edited September 2022

    LAX2Z019 STILL OFFLINE, definitely shutting down all my VirmACHE vps
    This year they became the wrost provider i have ever faced

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    @rafanake said:
    LAX2Z019 STILL OFFLINE, definitely shutting down all my VirmACHE vps
    This year they became the wrost provider i have ever faced

    How many different VPS services do you have from Virmach?

  • edited September 2022

    Page 555, here we go!

    Drama never end!

  • @VirMach I've been away for a while. Are things stabilizing with the new servers? I hope you're doing well.

  • No Black Friday this year?

  • titustitus Member
    edited November 2022

    @donli said:
    No Black Friday this year?

    If I'm not wrong, they are no longer anymore on LET.
    They have a small/limited sale now on a different forum (LES).

  • @titus said:

    @donli said:
    No Black Friday this year?

    If I'm not wrong, they are no longer anymore on LET.
    They have a small/limited sale now on a different forum (LES).

    Yeah, "Last active July 31" . The end is near.

  • @randomq said:
    @VirMach I've been away for a while. Are things stabilizing with the new servers? I hope you're doing well.

    @donli said:
    No Black Friday this year?

    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3529621#Comment_3529621

  • @add_iT said:

    @randomq said:
    @VirMach I've been away for a while. Are things stabilizing with the new servers? I hope you're doing well.

    @donli said:
    No Black Friday this year?

    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3529621#Comment_3529621

  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited November 2022

    @donli said:

    @add_iT said:

    @randomq said:
    @VirMach I've been away for a while. Are things stabilizing with the new servers? I hope you're doing well.

    @donli said:
    No Black Friday this year?

    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3529621#Comment_3529621

    Relax

    No Virmach still party buddy

    Many provider here that better than virmach deal and most of them threat the customer well

    And plus you can get better support + and not get bashed by fans

  • @add_iT said:

    And plus you can get better support + and not get bashed by fans

    Did you apply that salve?

  • @skorous said:

    @add_iT said:

    And plus you can get better support + and not get bashed by fans

    Did you apply that salve?

    Here kitty kitty

    Now my fishing gotten bite by one

  • @VirMach
    Ticket #775128
    Invoice #1509732
    Actual Bill amount: $40.88
    But your system charged me twice - the total of $81.76 was charged to my card. Yet my invoice is showing as unpaid.
    I'm in Thailand right now, but my card is from Bangladesh, perhaps that's why the automated system has flagged my payments.
    Kindly reverse the transactions.

  • @muzungumax said:
    @VirMach
    Ticket #775128
    Invoice #1509732
    Actual Bill amount: $40.88
    But your system charged me twice - the total of $81.76 was charged to my card. Yet my invoice is showing as unpaid.
    I'm in Thailand right now, but my card is from Bangladesh, perhaps that's why the automated system has flagged my payments.
    Kindly reverse the transactions.

    The VirMach has left the building.

  • VirMach is alive??!! :o

  • Alive and well. SOON™

Sign In or Register to comment.