Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keep away BuyVM and FranTech. - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keep away BuyVM and FranTech.

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Jiuling said:

@deank said:
    I do not trust someone who simply pulls out "Racism" card without merit.

You are doing exactly that.

But the truth is like this.
    https://i.loli.net/2018/11/19/5bf2cc18ceea9.jpg

Can you explain what is the conversation have to do with your situation?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

He is saying that the truth is chicken. In short, he is guilty.

• @FAT32 said:

@Jiuling said:

@deank said:

Looks like if this is related to ->

Jiuling said: And I know the owner of a sales server merchant who once recharged 200 yuan in your customer center, but the customer center did not show the account. He submitted the work order essay, but was told that he was a scam and BuyVM refused to provide a refund.

• @FAT32 said:

@Jiuling said:

@deank said:

CHINESE:大佬不是被buyvm骗走200么
    "大佬" is used to refer to people who are experienced and very powerful in a certain field.

ENG:Isn't it that you cheated 200 yuan by BuyVM?

CHINESE:嗯 懒得去管了

ENG:Yes,but I don't want to take care of this.

edited November 2018

Which has nothing to do with the cause as well as racism you claim.

Ok I know where this is going, don't worry I know Chinese.
    But there is still no proof, please ask your friend to provide the proof.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@Jiuling Don't pull the race card out. The truth is you you lied from the get go. You are just butt hurt get over it. Mention race again and I will ban you plain and simple.

Thanked by 1deank
  • This is not a solid proof to accuse someone doing wrong. This is just a random talk between two random people which actually happened not more than 30 mins back.

@Jiuling said:

@FAT32 said:

@Jiuling said:

@deank said:

CHINESE:大佬不是被buyvm骗走200么
    "大佬" is used to refer to people who are experienced and very powerful in a certain field.

ENG:Isn't it that you cheated 200 yuan by BuyVM?

CHINESE:嗯 懒得去管了

ENG:Yes,but I don't want to take care of this.

• @deank said:
    He is saying that the truth is chicken. In short, he is guilty.

Shut up.I used to think that there are only a lot of people like this in China.
    But you let me see, outside of China, there are people like you who are "wise".

• @jiuling looks like your countdown has begun.

edited November 2018

This has nothing to do with being wise.

It all began because you are on fraudrecord. Get over it.

• vovlervovler Member
    edited November 2018

@Jiuling You were on listed FraudRecord by a reputable member here on LET. You used a proxy to sign up (why??). You agreed to the TOS that stated no refunds for AliPay. You were given the amount you paid in credit if you contacted the user that has put you in FraudRecord and would prove to him that you are not responsible.

You gave the excuse that you traded with some Russian merchant, and assuming that the Russian guy did it, you are still responsible cause you were the one trading with him.

What else do you want?

@Jiuling 请尽量不要提起种族歧视的问题,我们只是想知道真相并希望您能提供些有力的证据。
    Please try not to raise the issue of racist, we just want to know the truth and please provide some strong evidence.

• @FAT32 said:
    @Jiuling 请尽量不要提起种族歧视的问题,我们只是想知道真相并希望您能提供些有力的证据。
    Please try not to raise the issue of racist, we just want to know the truth and please provide some strong evidence.

好的,我正在联系当事人提供更多证据,并且我已经联系支付宝客服。

edited November 2018

@Jiuling said: 好的,我正在联系当事人提供更多证据,并且我已经联系支付宝客服。

Translation: OK, I am contacting with the victim for stronger evidence, I have also contacted Alipay customer service. (I assume he contact them for refund)

• YuraYura Member
    edited November 2018

Thanked by 1eol

I am still wondering what that 200 yuan has anything to do with this.

But okay, heh.

Sometimes I just want to help resolving conflict due to misunderstanding and miscommunication. Apologise for using Chinese randomly in a English community like LET.

edited November 2018

That's fine. It's clear that there is a language barrier. But putting out that racism card was clearly uncalled for.

And I just googled value of 200 yuan. It's 20 cents. Is he going PMS for 20 cents?

This has got to be a new record. 20 cents.

@deank said:
    That's fine. It's clear that there is a language barrier. But putting out that racism card was clearly uncalled for.

And I just googled value of 200 yuan. It's 20 cents. Is he going PMS for 20 cents?

This has got to be a new record. 20 cents.

You sure you didn't type it wrongly to Yen? 200 RMB (Yuan) is about 28.80 USD. Anyway I guess the point here is that he wants to prove that BuyVM charge some customers without valid reasons.

Oh, right, about 30 bucks. My bad.

Still, that has nothing to do with this case as far as I can tell. He is merely trying to prove whatever his point is with other, irrelevant, case.

As long as he doesn't understand that this fiasco began with him being on fraudrecord, this is not going anywhere.

• JiulingJiuling Member
    edited November 2018

@deank said:
    Oh, right, about 30 bucks. My bad.

Still, that has nothing to do with this case as far as I can tell. He is merely trying to prove whatever his point is with other, irrelevant, case.

As long as he doesn't understand that this fiasco began with him being on fraudrecord, this is not going anywhere.

Enjoy yourself.
    I will prove that I am innocent.

• @Hukin said:
    At least 8 pages will be filled up shortly.

edited November 2018

@Jiuling said:
    Enjoy yourself.

The moment you pulled out the race card, you ruined that chance.

You may prove that you are innocent in this specific case but you are crooked either way because of the race card.

My last advice to you, since I am leaving this thread : Think before you run those fingers of yours.

• Using Alipay means you want to do business with Chinese clients, my advice is to know more about your Chinese clients before you accept their money. Otherwise simply remove Alipay.

To be fair, I don't know why this whole thing takes up 5 pages or more, as long as he resolves with FraudRecord or proven that he is innocent, then he is good to go. Let me explain it further.

@Jiuling 其实这整件事是很容易解决的,不需要牵涉到任何人,只要你能证明你是清白的并和 LETBox 或 FraudRecord 联系以删掉你的记录。此外,他们希望你以后能不用代理购买 VPS。只要问心无愧就不需要担心什么了,一切都会顺顺利利。

Translation: This incident is a small matter. As long as you can prove that you are innocent and request for removal on LETBox / FraudRecord, you are good to go. Besides that, they (providers) hope that you can purchase VPS without using proxy in the future.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Why is this thread still open?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @deank said:

@Jiuling said:
    Enjoy yourself.

You may prove that you are innocent in this specific case but you are crooked either way because of the race card.

My last advice to you, since I am leaving this thread : Think before you run those fingers of yours.

The record has been removed.

• @deank said:

@Jiuling said:
    Enjoy yourself.

The record has been removed.> @FAT32 said:

To be fair, I don't know why this whole thing takes up 5 pages or more, as long as he resolves with FraudRecord or proven that he is innocent, then he is good to go. Let me explain it further.

@Jiuling 其实这整件事是很容易解决的,不需要牵涉到任何人,只要你能证明你是清白的并和 LETBox 或 FraudRecord 联系以删掉你的记录。此外,他们希望你以后能不用代理购买 VPS。只要问心无愧就不需要担心什么了,一切都会顺顺利利。

Translation: This incident is a small matter. As long as you can prove that you are innocent and request for removal on LETBox / FraudRecord, you are good to go. Besides that, they (providers) hope that you can purchase VPS without using proxy in the future.

Thank you.
    Mainly some people always think that their view are always right.

• @MasonR said:
    Why is this thread still open?

Threads criticizing BuyVM always are a rich source of drama for a drama-hungry LET public. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.